InFamous

are th choices really black and white like the spider-man game last year or is there some moral ambiguity?

From what I've seen, it's mostly black and white, though there are some moral ambiguities. The final boss is a really gray character.

are th choices really black and white like the spider-man game last year or is there some moral ambiguity?

Some are black and white and some are grey like.

Like when you are forced to
save 5 medics and let your girlfriend die or le her die to save the medics

isn't that the same choice but written differently?

It's kind of a lose-lose situation.
Either you save the doctors and let your girlfriend die...or you try and save your girlfriend, and the main villain chastises you for putting one life above many before killing both the doctors and your girlfriend.

It's kind of a lose-lose situation.
Either you save the doctors and let your girlfriend die...or you try and save your girlfriend, and the main villain chastises you for putting one life above many before killing both the doctors and your girlfriend.

Yes I know but look at how he worded it.

Well

I'm not that impressed yet. Just started, got excited when it said I could adjust my abilities, and then it turns out to be like three things I can buy and that's it, depending on whether I'm good or evil.

And what the ****. I choose the good options, but my meter bar is showing evil. Don't tell me zapping the guys shooting you makes you evil, cause that's fing stupid if it does.

Well

I'm not that impressed yet. Just started, got excited when it said I could adjust my abilities, and then it turns out to be like three things I can buy and that's it, depending on whether I'm good or evil.

And what the ****. I choose the good options, but my meter bar is showing evil. Don't tell me zapping the guys shooting you makes you evil, cause that's fing stupid if it does.

What guys?

Then explain to me why I have bad karma then?

I do kick em when they are done. Would that be it?

Alright, I don't have the game, but I think I know the answer to this.

It's a bit harder to be a good guy just because it's really, really difficult to not accidently kill bystanders with property damage from battles.

As for the kick them while they're down thing, that's a neutral action. I suggest trying to capture them instead and not doing that "absorb their life energy" thing.

Still, I don't have the game (or a PS3 for that matter) so you shouldn't ake this at face value. I'm just trying to help.

Okay, I found my groove.

Being good is easy actually, healing people is a quick way to raise your good level.

I have liberated about 75% of the city, maybe more. Tis fun.

My favorite is climbing buildings, it does it so much better than any Spidey game I've played.

I beat the game today. Predictable story wise, but real enjoyable.

One thing though -- I have completed 100% of securing the territories in the Neon District, but in the other two districts there are reddened areas that I can't seem to secure. Like there aren't missions located in those areas for me to complete. This is a problem because I want to collect all the trophies that I can. What's the deal with this?

I beat the game today. Predictable story wise, but real enjoyable.

One thing though -- I have completed 100% of securing the territories in the Neon District, but in the other two districts there are reddened areas that I can't seem to secure. Like there aren't missions located in those areas for me to complete. This is a problem because I want to collect all the trophies that I can. What's the deal with this?

Some missions you need to kill some enemies running around, and they drop a photo, in which you need to find a hidden package

I got this today. So far it's been pretty cool. I forgot that there was choices and the shoot people to get more food was present and I assumed I had to kill them :lol: yeah I was wrong.

Latest posts

Back