Inhuman by Charles Soule/Joe Mad

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Confirmed in Entertainment weekly, Matt Fraction is indeed writing a new Inhuman series (as long rumored). There's also going to be a crossover called Inhumanity where as it's put "Terrigen Mists spread across the world, triggering millions of dormant Inhumans and, well, basically giving us back the pre-"No More Mutants" Marvel Universe but with Inhumans instead."

The cover shows us a new costumed Wolverine and... the return of Nightcrawler?!

photo-600x800.png

Re: Inhuman by Matt Fraction/Inhumanity crossover coming.

A big messy inhumans book by Matt fraction? Started with a crossover? I am so not in for that. I'm getting too many comics as is.

The costume looks like the AoA version of Nightcrawler.

Isn't that the only Nightcrawler that is around right now? From when he came over during Remender's Uncanny X-Force?

The costume looks like the AoA version of Nightcrawler.

Isn't that the only Nightcrawler that is around right now? From when he came over during Remender's Uncanny X-Force?
AoA Nightcrawler was last seen in the X-Termination crossover where
it is presumed he died in battle. He hasn't been seen since, but we all know dead means dormant.

What happened to the regular 616 Nightcrawler?

What happened to the regular 616 Nightcrawler?
He was killed off during the "Second Coming" event. There was a moment where the villain, Bastion, figured out where he was about to teleport and extended his arm in that space, so when Nightcrawler teleported there, Bastion's arm was going through his chest, killing him.

Re: Inhuman by Matt Fraction/Joe Mad

MARVEL'S "INHUMAN" #1 MOVES FROM JANUARY TO APRIL

"Inhuman" #1 was originally solicited for sale in January 2014, #2 in February. Retailers received an update from Marvel on Wednesday stating that existing orders for "Inhuman" #1 and #2 have been cancelled, and the issues will be resolicited for the February and March Marvel Previews catalogs, respectively, covering books on sale in April and May.

wow. What happened there? There's a tie-in issue of New Avengers coming up in January or February. That's going to be sort of weird.

This is what happens when Joe Mad draws comics.

Wow. The thing is, Joe Mad isn't good or interesting enough to warrant sticking with him should the delays be his fault.

In other news I replace Inhuman to nothing on my pull-list.

Really? But Charles Soule is quite talented.

Doesn't this leave Fraction with just Hawkeye over at Marvel? Could he be leaving to focus on creator-owned stuff?

Really? But Charles Soule is quite talented.

Doesn't this leave Fraction with just Hawkeye over at Marvel? Could he be leaving to focus on creator-owned stuff?
He's not. There are other projects he's working with Marvel that will be out in the future.

In other news I replace Inhuman to nothing on my pull-list.

Same here.

I liked the one-shot by Matt Fraction and put Inhuman on my pull list right after reading it. After thinking about Joe Mad on art I started re-thinking it and was leaning toward cancelling it, but this sealed the deal. No thanks.

Could he be leaving to focus on creator-owned stuff?

That's what I thought.

He's not. There are other projects he's working with Marvel that will be out in the future.

Have they said what?

This is a weird cancellation and he seems to be putting more focus on (or drawing attention to) his creator-owned stuff.

They haven't said what the other projects are yet.

That kind of makes me think maybe there aren't any. Like maybe he just told them that he would work on stuff without having anything specific lined up and with no real urgency in setting something up.

It makes sense. Sex Criminals was just named the best book of the year by Time (I think). It might be the encouragement he hoped for to do more of his own stuff.

Latest posts

Back