Iron Man's New Face

Goodwill

I just checked up on Marvel Dot Com, something I rarely do due to their lack of updating.

Anyway, the whole deal is the Ultimate Iron Man series arriving in March 2005. They have a picture of a new looking Iron Man with goggle eyes and a new body. He looks more like a robot than ever before... What do you all think? I liked him better the other way.

The thing I don't understand is that 86% of all the inventions that have gone into production since the end of the second world war have all come from the minds of British people, and yet Tony "Feckin" Stark is an American!!!

XTFLyons said:
he's got so many designs which one do u thnk they'll use for the movie... this one cos it's most recent?? I hope not...

If this is is set in the past as has been indicated, then technically it's not the most recent. :wink:

Anyway, I see this and take it that it is the first armor he builds, quickly and out of necessity, just like 616.

Im not a huge fan of iron man, but i think i like the new suit much better. You should turn this thread into a poll

Someone pointed out - and I think this is a good explanation - that this could be like a nightmare Tony is having. He could very well be part machine or be relying on a machine to breathe/live, and be having nightmares or visions about himself becoming more and more machine-like. I highly doubt that cover is showing what Tony Stark is really like.

A radioactive spider ;).

Anyway, there are a number of things that the cover is indicating, one being that the cover could actually be showing Tony Stark Sr. who is also someone that may have needed to be half robot to live.

There may also be a plot that actually runs in present day, giving Tony Stark the half-robot treatment that's being explained in the other plot in the past... Could be interesting, right?

Well, I believe it would be hardly noticeable. We either see him in his Iron Man suit or a business suit... We will probably never see him in his birthday suit, anyway, so what difference would it make if he was the same person just a little bit robot underneath?

Goodwill said:
Well, I believe it would be hardly noticeable. We either see him in his Iron Man suit or a business suit... We will probably never see him in his birthday suit, anyway, so what difference would it make if he was the same person just a little bit robot underneath?

Wishful thinking? :wink: Kidding...

Anyway, we've seen him walking around in his undies a few times.

Latest posts

Back