Iron Man's New Face

Goodwill said:
Well, I believe it would be hardly noticeable. We either see him in his Iron Man suit or a business suit... We will probably never see him in his birthday suit, anyway, so what difference would it make if he was the same person just a little bit robot underneath?

Tony Stark's still a playboy in UU and sleeps with a lot of women. We may not see him in his b-day suit, but a lot of the chicks he beds have. Since this comic is supposedly a prequel that will tell about his origin, he will definitely not be some cyborg.

Also I don't think his suit keeps him alive, he basically just dons the suit so he can have superhuman powers and do some good for society, kinda like a hobby. Aside from his tumor, I don't think there's anything else physically wrong with Stark.

Last edited:
XTFLyons said:
to be honest this is the most annoying thread... everyone on this site is at least 95% positive Tony Stark is all organic... why are we still arguing if he's half machine or whatever...

Because we're tired of trying to convince you that there's no point in having an Ultimate Daredevil ongoing. :twisted:

Kidding!

Well, the fact that Card is throwing in a monkey wrench with this cyborg junk kind of irks me, to be honest. I don't care how successful this man has been with writing, I want a relevant story about the Ultimate characters and nothing else. This, to me, sounds like it is going to be way out in left field... If Stark doesn't become half robot like the cover indicates, what is the use of the mini-series? I guess this is why I'm not picking it up...

Also, the most annoying thread on this board is Ultimate Punisher, XTF... People are just repeating themselves.

Maybe you should start a "What is the most annoying thread" thread. Lots of potential there!

What about a thread consisting entirely of Ice and Goody replies? <gasp> Can you imagine it? :O

Goodwill said:
Well, the fact that Card is throwing in a monkey wrench with this cyborg junk kind of irks me, to be honest.

Where did you read he was doing that?

longshotjimlee said:
Anything started by Ice or Goody.

I beg to differ... Rather, it would be Ice, LS, and XTF... If you really wanted some toss in JTG to that mix and we've really got something! ;)

Joking, of course! :) Like the kid that I am, it's in my nature to put the responsibility on everyone else besides me! If you want off the list, fine... Stick E in there instead! :lol:

Also, Marvel doesn't need mainstream talent to be good at what they do. Why have Card in here and play that up? That's nonsense...

Latest posts

Back