It's Friday

Nurhachi said:
I'd just like to say that I disagree with everyone here.

That is all

I agree with you. Do you still disagree now? :crazy:

Doc Comic said:
There is an Off-Topic thread for your random thoughts. This is for discussion of Friday and THE HOFF!

Yeah.....but the Hoff shouldn't be limited to Fridays. The Hoff is good 365/24/7!!!! :lol:

Right!!!! In honor of that...it's Sunday Morning!!!! Wake up and say hello to The Hoff!!!!!

David40.jpg

IT's FRIDAY!!!!!! Today's special guest isn't The Great Hoff again......no siree kids.

It's...............................

DON JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!

heartbeat.jpg

He's just lookin' for a HEAAAAAAAAAAAARTBEEEEEEEEEEAT!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Friday is meaningless when you're on Summer vacation. School's back in on Tuesday, though and do you know what? I'm not even dreading it. Funny thing is, it's a big exam year (probably the most important year of my life) and I'm just sort of looking forward to getting back into routine life again.

Friday is meaningless when you're on Summer vacation. School's back in on Tuesday, though and do you know what? I'm not even dreading it. Funny thing is, it's a big exam year (probably the most important year of my life) and I'm just sort of looking forward to getting back into routine life again.

Thank GOD!!!! All week I've been reading my tpb's and now I have nothing to read. i finished DMZ after finally getting the first tpb. Now I need to get the second one.

Latest posts

Back