It's Friday

Who has just one ant? Nobody does that.

Who has just one ant? Nobody does that.

Apparently VM is too poor to have any more than just one, let's all point and laugh at his pain.

This is the third Friday in a row where I was expecting a paycheck and didn't get one. I've now been informed that I won't get my moneys until the 7th. So all my grand, beer-flavored plans for this weekend are out the window. I worked an 8 hour shift into the wee hours of the night yesterday and my replacement was 42 minutes late. So I didn't get home until just before 5AM. Luckily I have no morning classes on Friday.

On the plus side, I will get my new ID badge today and my boss noticed that I had doodled the bat symbol on the old crappy one, so he got a picture of the bat symbol off the internet and put it under my picture on the new one. Cool guy.

This is the third Friday in a row where I was expecting a paycheck and didn't get one. I've now been informed that I won't get my moneys until the 7th. So all my grand, beer-flavored plans for this weekend are out the window. I worked an 8 hour shift into the wee hours of the night yesterday and my replacement was 42 minutes late. So I didn't get home until just before 5AM. Luckily I have no morning classes on Friday.

On the plus side, I will get my new ID badge today and my boss noticed that I had doodled the bat symbol on the old crappy one, so he got a picture of the bat symbol off the internet and put it under my picture on the new one. Cool guy.

Cool, what's your job?

Last edited:
Its friday....

2856omgtc5.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And it's not only Friday, it's the beginning of a three-day weekend.

This is the weekend that we celebrate labor, so be a good American and deliver a few babies.
I thought he was a lawyer
:roll: As if he can't be both.

Latest posts

Back