Jack Bauer vs. Noah Bennet: Who's More Badass?

Who's more Bad ***?

• Total voters
I finally got to watch the first episode of Season 2 of Heroes and after seeing the scene where Noah
almost breaks his manager's finger off and tells him basically to **** himself because he's going to do what he feels like, when he feels like it
, I feel that my vote is completely justified.

Never mind the fact that
he is the brains behind a major plot to take down the company from the inside
Just a finger? Rookie.
:p

I finally got to watch the first episode of Season 2 of Heroes and after seeing the scene where Noah
almost breaks his manager's finger off and tells him basically to **** himself because he's going to do what he feels like, when he feels like it
, I feel that my vote is completely justified.
That is bad ***
Never mind the fact that
he is the brains behind a major plot to take down the company from the inside

Which
fails miserably

No, it makes him more bad-***.
Because his enormous bad-assery inherently taught Mohinder, a pacifist, to shoot someone perfectly in the eye. But that's not all. If you slow it down, you'll notice that Noah actually head-butted the bullet.

Because his enormous bad-assery inherently taught Mohinder, a pacifist, to shoot someone perfectly in the eye. But that's not all. If you slow it down, you'll notice that Noah actually head-butted the bullet.

Hmm, I must take this point under consideration

Last edited:
But who is more badass Jack Bennet or Noah Bauer ?

Random said:
Actually I can, thus the whole, I will take it under official advisement statement

BAH! Insolent jackanapes! You know not of what you speak!

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This reminded me of that whole business in Mark Millar's The Ultimates, in which Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch repeatedly insist that they helped save everybody's lives eleven times or something, if only "they'd stop and slow down the footage".

I always loved that bit.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This reminded me of that whole business in Mark Millar's The Ultimates, in which Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch repeatedly insist that they helped save everybody's lives eleven times or something, if only "they'd stop and slow down the footage".

I always loved that bit.

And then in the final issues, it was proved true, when Quicksilver saved Hawkeye from Hurricane.

Thus proving that Bennet is more awesome.

Even if I maintain that both Bauer and Bennet are equally bad-***, I'm still on the side of Bauer.

The reason being that Bennet loves his family, and Bauer only thinks he does.

This means that Bennet is teh gay.

Teh gays cannot be bad-***.

Unless you are Wesley Snipe in To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back