Jaggyd's Revenge

Re: Revenge of the Skottis...

BOOYA!

TheTiesThatBind.jpg

I'm not sure how I missed this when I was on earlier. Looks good, I'm really flattered that you wanted to color something of mine.

Keep up the good work and like every art and design teacher I even had has said, keep practicing, and enjoying what you do.

Hey skotti, if you ever meet Dave Stewart, tell him his work is awesome for me. Please?

Wow... it's been over 6 months since I posted in my own thread.

I've been invited to post some of my work in a small gallery in the Short North. I'll be doing a series of 3 angels.

Lucifer-clr.jpg

oh and something a little more relevant to the theme of the site.... superheroines.

Morning%20After%20Dark-clr.jpg

A little self-insertion as Iron Maiden.

Iron%20Maiden-clr.jpg

Last edited:

Had a poll on twitter as to what to do next, the winner: My interpretation of what the minion of Batwoman's villain, Alice, would look like. May I present, White Rabbit.

White Rabbit.jpg

More than likely, the Alice in Wonderland theme isn't really that uncommon.

Kinda stuck on this one. Kinda worried that her hair's going to blend too much with the yellow of her costume, etc. It'll probably get scrapped.

Magik-clr.jpg

I think she might work with that really white type blond hair, the type when in contact with pure sunlight is blindingly bright yellow.

I think she might work with that really white type blond hair, the type when in contact with pure sunlight is blindingly bright yellow.

Kinda what I was thinking, that almost albino blonde that Luna has in Harry Potter

aaaaand Magik's done

Magik-clr.jpg

Nice, though I don't think the arm meshes with the costume that well. The hair looks fine IMO.

Also I can't help but imagine her with goat legs, which scares me.

Last edited:

It's not the coloring. The shoulder pad's neck guard looks like it's too far forward, I think.

Ah gotcha. I'll have to watch out for that in the future.

Kitty-clr.jpg

Latest posts

Back