Jaggyd's Revenge

Yeah, those pieces (I have both as glycine prints), and John Tyler Christopher's negative space pieces, are what got the ideas going.

As to the others, they're all Mutants from the X-Books. Green's going to be the classic Phoenix, White's obviously going to be Emma (tho I'm still tempted to use Dagger now that she's a mutant).

Ooo. Glycine! (I have no idea what that is.)

Go for Dagger! And Jubilee should be a rainbow. Aw. :p

Re: Revenge of the Skottis...

Here's orange. This one was a pain to find a mutant that used orange.

02%20Orange.jpg

I wish I knew. I know that Mr Hughes uses a VERY hot model in his work.

The White Queen was done as a convention sketch without any reference. But it was a good one so he made sure he got a high quality photo of it so he could clean it up in photoshop and turn it into a print. I'm not sure when/how he made the Black Queen pic.

Also, in his book COVER RUN you see some pictures of his models. Here's one, Riki LeCotey over on dA.

Here's orange. This one was a pain to find a mutant that used orange.

02%20Orange.jpg

That's really cool.

Kitty would really work with this style because she'd look like she's phasing.

Last edited:

The White Queen was done as a convention sketch without any reference. But it was a good one so he made sure he got a high quality photo of it so he could clean it up in photoshop and turn it into a print. I'm not sure when/how he made the Black Queen pic.

Also, in his book COVER RUN you see some pictures of his models. Here's one, Riki LeCotey over on dA.

That's really cool.

Kitty would really work with this style because she'd look like she's phasing.

Ugh... Riddle. Cute as hell, strangely homophobic. I was using her (with her permission) as a reference, she then flipped out and changed her mind because the character I was going to use her for was in a gay comic in a LGBT magazine here in Ohio.

Yep, not the Krav Maga one that Doom perved over. The shorter one. As I say, really very sweet and not homophobic. I assume there'd be another reason for her to be uneasy with her reference.

Last edited:
Yep, not the Krav Maga one that Doom perved over. The shorter one. As I say, really very sweet and not homophobic. I assume there'd be another reason for her to be uneasy with her reference.
She was definitely very nice and sweet to talk to.

I e-mailed Riki to clear it up and here's her response:
Riki said:
Hey Bass, just for my own sake of mind, I was looking at some of my old emails and the guy who contacted me was Joseph Guendert <[email protected]>
The last email he sent me was explaining was LGBTand F/F was and how graphic it was going to be. Which to be honest, wasn't going to be that graphic, but after thinking about it I realized that I wasn't comfortable giving someone likeness rights to draw me involved in any kind of sexual acts, boy on girl, girl on girl, girl on pumpkin pie, etc.

I thought I responded to him, but I cannot find that email, but even looking at my previous emails I was nothing but polite and easy going.

I would be surprised if his information was correct but I would like to say its safe to say,
1. I never freaked out.
2. I have absolutely no problem with LGBT what so ever. I am not homophobic. Like I said above, wasn't comfortable using my likeness in a story that have sexual tendencies. And would have probably politely declined, saying as much.

I have some very close friends who are Gay and Lesbian, and I would hate for there to be some nasty internet rumor started about me that I was homophobic.

I would assume that Joseph is JTG and that Skotti heard it from him or she communicated to Riki through his e-mail, or some such.

[video=youtube;qKVVDAKi_d4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKVVDAKi_d4[/video]

Back on topic for Skotti's art. :)

I e-mailed Riki to clear it up and here's her response:

I would assume that Joseph is JTG and that Skotti heard it from him or she communicated to Riki through his e-mail, or some such.

Back on topic for Skotti's art. :)

y'know what, I'll take her for face value. I have no other reason to doubt her. Yes my feelings were hurt that I lost a potential model, but what the hell. I apologize to everyone here, and to Riki for being a *****, and accusing her of being homophobic.

And just to clear up stuff; incase people weren't in on the thread where I explained everything. I legally changed my name about 10 months ago. Legally, I'm Alexis, I'll answer to pretty much any derivative.

Last edited:

Jagged is how it's pronounced. Geek confession, the name comes from my self-insert/whatever, when I played Jem and the Holograms with my friends.

Most people have defaulted to Lexi, some of my RL friends call me Lex (apparently I'm the Machiavellian friend).

Also, the next color;

03%20Yellow.jpg

Latest posts

Back