Jaggyd's Revenge

Is that Firestar?

I really like this one.

Yup, while I prefer the classic costume (hence the mask), I didn't want the whole thing being her head and hands.

Yeah, I recognized her but couldn't remember her name. I wasn't asking because you got it 'wrong'. You got it right, I just haven't seen her in forever. I was sitting there thinking she was called Sunfire and I knew that was wrong.

Yeah, I recognized her but couldn't remember her name. I wasn't asking because you got it 'wrong'. You got it right, I just haven't seen her in forever. I was sitting there thinking she was called Sunfire and I knew that was wrong.

Gotcha gotcha. I was going to use Sunfire (Mariko for the Exiles) for Red, but I went with the easy Scarlet Witch.

Re: Revenge of the Skottis...

Jagged is how it's pronounced. Geek confession, the name comes from my self-insert/whatever, when I played Jem and the Holograms with my friends.

Most people have defaulted to Lexi, some of my RL friends call me Lex (apparently I'm the Machiavellian friend).

Also, the next color;

03%20Yellow.jpg

Awesome Firestar!

I'm glad you guys are liking these. Green's next, with yet another ginger (what... I don't have an addiction, I can love other hair colors any time I want).

Annnd everyone's favorite ginger goddess of rebirth

04%20Green.jpg

Thanks, I really like how she turned out.

next!

06%20Indigo.jpg

I have no idea who that is.

Lady Mastermind. She was part of the X-Men under Carey's recent run (Before Messiah CompleX)

aaaand

Violet (and this background makes my eyes hurt)

And I'm done with the standard spectrum.

07%20Violet.jpg

I've always liked Marrow despite everyone hating her. I think she's kinda interesting for the X-Men, but I think X-23 (who I don't really know anything about) has taken over for the 'female Wolverine'.

I liked Marrow because of how she a Wolverine relate; she's the 'girl' on the team he looks out for like Armor and Kitty and Jubilee. And I also liked the fact that she was (originally) the 'ugly' girl, which we rarely see.

Those are all really neat. Nice job.

Yay!! I'm done!

I had a bit of hesitation and felt a little guilty by making Storm "Black", but got talked into it, I'm glad they did. This is one of my favorites

09%20Black.jpg

Yay!! I'm done!

I had a bit of hesitation and felt a little guilty by making Storm "Black", but got talked into it, I'm glad they did. This is one of my favorites

I can understand why( Kinda like when Power Rangers had and Asian as the Yellow ranger).

But you did a great job with this and Punk Storm looks awesome!

Excellent job!

Will you ever do a spectrum thing again?

Latest posts

Back