Jay Leno blows

E

Excelsior Club
I'm watching Jay Leno the other night, as I normally do, when all of the sudden I realized I was doing it as a ritual. I can't even remember the last time I've laughed at one of his jokes, and I can't stand those idiotic Jaywalking segments.

Letterman is much funnier.

Frapalino said:
i'm glad to hear you've came around. flip back for conan when dave is over though.

I've got a good system going...I watch Letterman's opening, switch over to watch Jimmy Kimmel, then Conan.

I don't care what anyone says, Jimmy Kimmel cracks me up.

I don't watch late-night talk shows anymore for the simple fact that none of them are really funny.

Kimmel cracks me up every now and then.........and Conan is always good for a laugh. But overall........they just suck.

Victor Von Doom said:
I don't watch late-night talk shows anymore for the simple fact that none of them are really funny.

Kimmel cracks me up every now and then.........and Conan is always good for a laugh. But overall........they just suck.

Conan is hilarious. That guy that used to do the daily show, Craig Kilborn, He is extremely unfunny. It makes want to curl in a corner and hit my forehead with a sledgehammer.

The only thing I like from Leno is the Headlines, since it's real mistakes. Other than that, don't care for the show, to be honest. I don't like Letterman, don't find him funny. Kimmel is cool, but don't actually watch him.

Now Conan, I can watch the whole thing cuz Conan is the best of the best.

Last edited:
MaxwellSmart said:
The Daily Show and the Colbert Report is all the late night comedy I need.

Pretty much. I could not stop laughing for like 15 minutes when Colbert and that guy from the Daily Show were battling with the beeps from "This Week In God".

"Beep-Bo-Bo-Boo-Beep!!!" :lol:

Yeah, Leno sucks. Letterman, too.

My late-night show routine is Daily Show-Colbert Report-Conan. They're all great.

Speaking of late-night shows, I was just thinking the other day about who would take over for Conan when he goes to the Tonight Show, and I had the best idea ever. Andy ****in' Richter. If you watched his very short-lived show, "Andy Richter Controls the Universe", then you know that he's funny by himself. And since none of his sitcom endeavors have ever lasted very long, going back to late-night might be a good thing for him.

moonmaster said:
Yeah, Leno sucks. Letterman, too.

My late-night show routine is Daily Show-Colbert Report-Conan. They're all great.

Speaking of late-night shows, I was just thinking the other day about who would take over for Conan when he goes to the Tonight Show, and I had the best idea ever. Andy ****in' Richter. If you watched his very short-lived show, "Andy Richter Controls the Universe", then you know that he's funny by himself. And since none of his sitcom endeavors have ever lasted very long, going back to late-night might be a good thing for him.
He was the cohost for a while

Random said:
He was the cohost for a while
I know. That's one of the main reasons why I would suggest him.

I'm watching Jay Leno the other night, as I normally do, when all of the sudden I realized I was doing it as a ritual. I can't even remember the last time I've laughed at one of his jokes, and I can't stand those idiotic Jaywalking segments.

Letterman is much funnier.
Yes, Leno does indeed 'blow'.

But I hate Letterman. But not because he's unfunny, which places him as being better than Leno.

Jay Leno sucks more than he did before. He's even less funny at 10 PM than he was at 11:30.

I can't wait until he gets canceled.

Latest posts

Back