JLA Series Discussion *Spoilers*

thee great one said:
Half A Mind To Save The World (#42)

I like the idea of a mini world living in someone's brain. This was alright and then end with the Superman refrence was cool.

Tower Of Babel (#43-#46)

The whole reason I wanted to read this. Batman's fail-safes were cool. The ending was awesome. I really liked it.
It begins to go downhill from here. Joe Kellys run was mediocre, and don't even bother with John Byrne or Chuck Austin (Except for his Martian Manhunter issue, that was actualy good.)

I just read issue 123. It deals with the team finding that Donna Troy is alive. She takes Supergirl and Red Torndo with her to space. I liked Green Arrow's thoughts on how he views himself. Next issue has Green Arrow vs Batman. Awesome.

I forget the issue number, but I really really love the Plastic Man/Batman one-issue crossover that goes into Plastic Man's son...

Who I totally think should join the titans...

Yeah, I need to pick up a whole ****load of JLA comics.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I forget the issue number, but I really really love the Plastic Man/Batman one-issue crossover that goes into Plastic Man's son...

Who I totally think should join the titans...

Yeah, I need to pick up a whole ****load of JLA comics.

Yeah, I remember that one. Didn't he have more control over his powers than his dad did?

I'm finally finishing Morrison's run since I never read World War III. "Professor Stephen Hawking!"

I love Grant Morrison's Batman. In fact, this may be controversial but I think he might be my favourite Batman writer... though I'd have to read more of Rucka and Brubaker's uncollected stuff to judge properly.

I really hope Robinson will be able to make the JLA as fun as this.

So the full line up for Robinson and Bagley's run has been revealed:

Batman (Dick Grayson)
Donna Troy
Mon-El
Congorilla
Starfire
Hal Jordan
Cyborg
Green Arrow
Dr Light
Atom
and the Guardian

I'm not sure about Batman, Donna Troy, Mon-El, Starfire, Cyborg or Guardian but I shall see what happens.

Batman (Dick Grayson)
Donna Troy
Mon-El
Congorilla
Starfire
Hal Jordan
Cyborg
Green Arrow
Dr Light
Atom
and the Guardian

I'm not sure about Batman, Donna Troy, Mon-El, Starfire, Cyborg or Guardian but I shall see what happens.

Huh.........

I don't like Bagley's art.

Huh.........

I don't like Bagley's art.

Neither do I. That and some of Robinson's problems with some of these characters (see some of the Cry for Justice dialogue) means this is going to be a very disappointing comic, I think.

Batman (Dick Grayson)
Donna Troy
Mon-El
Congorilla
Starfire
Hal Jordan
Cyborg
Green Arrow
Dr Light
Atom
and the Guardian

Weird.

Obviously he's got Donna Troy and Mon-El in there to be the replacement Superman/Wonder Woman. Green Arrow is in there because you can tell he likes to have Green Lantern and Green Arrow go back and forth. Dr. Light/Starfire/Guardian/Cyborg I have no idea why they would be on the team, we shall see I guess.

Robinson, I feel, works better in a book long term, and that doesn't have to interact much with continuity (i.e. Starman). Let's see how this is handled.

I'm working on a Justice League thing right now and decided I wanted to get everyone's consensus. If you had to make an nine man (and woman) team for the Justice League who would be on it? I'm trying to get the right interesting characters that actual fans (IE not Dan Didio) would like and thought you guys would have some keen input.

Also while you guys are at it maybe the same thing for a nine man Legion of Doom roster as well. I'm really bored lately and am trying to make something interesting out of Justice League again after nothing good since the days of Morrison and Waid.

I'm working on a Justice League thing right now and decided I wanted to get everyone's consensus. If you had to make an nine man (and woman) team for the Justice League who would be on it? I'm trying to get the right interesting characters that actual fans (IE not Dan Didio) would like and thought you guys would have some keen input.

Also while you guys are at it maybe the same thing for a nine man Legion of Doom roster as well. I'm really bored lately and am trying to make something interesting out of Justice League again after nothing good since the days of Morrison and Waid.

Here's a cast I think I'd have fun with. Maybe details later.

Justice League
Wonder Woman (Princess Diana)
Batman (Dick Grayson)
Supergirl (Kara Zor-El)
Green Lantern (John Stewart)
Flash (Wally West)
Atom (Ryan Choi)
Hawkgirl
Ralph and Sue Dibny, Ghost Detectives
Cyborg

Injustice League
Veronica Cale