Justice League Heroes

John Stewart is the Green Lantern in this game. You can tell from the trailer. I think Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter were fighting a White Martian. Who will the unlockables be?

Here's the cover for the game.

justiceleague.jpg

And go to IGN.com to see 6 pics.

http://xbox.ign.com/objects/759/759016.html

Here's the voice acting...

The slate of talent for JUSTICE LEAGUE HEROES will include: Ron Perlman (Hellboy, Blade II, Justice League TV series) as Batman; Michael Jai White (Spawn, Spawn: The Animation) as Green Lantern; Crispin Freeman (Viewtiful Joe, Kingdom Hearts II) as Superman; Courtenay Taylor (God of War, Call of Duty 2: Big Red One) as Wonder Woman; Chris Edgerly (Drawn Together, Chicken Little) as The Flash; Kari Wahlgren (The Wild, Steamboy) as Zatanna; and Daniel Riordan (Transformers: Robots in Disguise, Star Trek: Enterprise) as Martian Manhunter. Portraying select villains will be Peter Jessop (Spawn: The Animation) as Brainiac and Carlos Alazraqui (Reno 911, Duck Dodgers) as The Key. Additionally, Ralph Garman (Family Guy, KROQ-FM Los Angeles' Kevin & Bean morning show, The Joe Schmo Show) will voice Green Arrow, one of the game's special unlockable super heroes.

Ron Perlman will probably be very good but...I JUST NEED KEVIN CONROY TO DO BATMAN'S VOICE!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Hell, I need Rosenbaum and LaMarr too. And might as well throw in Susan Eisenberg as WW and either Tim Daly or George Newbern as Supes. Frankly, it was foolish of them not to do it like this.

Last edited:
I don't think Ron Perlman would make a great voice for Batman. Maybe...Brainiac, I think he'd make for a better Brainiac that Batman.

Planet-man said:
Ron Perlman will probably be very good but...I JUST NEED KEVIN CONROY TO DO BATMAN'S VOICE!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Hell, I need Rosenbaum and LaMarr too. And might as well throw in Susan Eisenberg as WW and either Tim Daly or George Newbern as Supes. Frankly, it was foolish of them not to do it like this.

It could be that they didn't want to or they couldn't afford it or it could be any number of things.

thee great one said:
It could be that they didn't want to or they couldn't afford it or it could be any number of things.

I think they wanted to establish that the game was unrelated to the JLU cartoon. I doubt these VAs are that much cheaper than the JLU VAs.

sjmole said:
This game looks awsome. I'm so buying this on ps2. I hope it's free roam like the spider-man games. Free roaming as superman or free roam as batman going around in batmobile would so kick ***

It's not a free roam. It's gonna be a structured RPG type game. Now the Superman Returns game is rumored to be free roam....I'm not sure on the truth of that though.

Latest posts

Back