Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
Green Arrow (unlockable)
Aquaman (unlockable)
Hawkgirl (unlockable)
there were supposed to be six unlockables so that would leave three more. My guess (and hope) is that the characters are
Black Canary
Red Tornado
Firestorm

It's not a free roam. It's gonna be a structured RPG type game. Now the Superman Returns game is rumored to be free roam....I'm not sure on the truth of that though.

Might buy sumperman returns if i ever watch the movie and am surprised by thinking it's good (sorry but superman returns everything i saw in trailers posters ect.. made me disapointed as it looked bad)

Wont buy this then if its rpg. Not a big rpg fan except x-men legends I+II , Fabel , KOTOR 1+2 (KOTOR 1 is my fave game ever!). Marrowind series and few others most rpgs bore me. I pregure fighting , action , adventure type

Last edited:
Might buy sumperman returns if i ever watch the movie and am surprised by thinking it's good (sorry but superman returns everything i saw in trailers posters ect.. made me disapointed as it looked bad)

Wont buy this then if its rpg. Not a big rpg fan except x-men legends I+II , Fabel , KOTOR 1+2 (KOTOR 1 is my fave game ever!).

The movie is awesome, and the game looks pretty cool. Other of my priorities. It sucks not having a job and living in a ****ing country with so high import taxes. I pay like 4 times what you guys pay in eletronics.

The movie is awesome, and the game looks pretty cool. Other of my priorities. It sucks not having a job and living in a ****ing country with so high import taxes. I pay like 4 times what you guys pay in eletronics.

Why where do you live?

Why where do you live?

Brazil. I have to pay double because of the dollar. And then I have to pay the tax that are like 100% of the product. And then we all buy pirate CDs and the government doesn't know why ¬¬

Anyway, They should put Hal Jordan instead of John.

Brazil. I have to pay double because of the dollar. And then I have to pay the tax that are like 100% of the product. And then we all buy pirate CDs and the government doesn't know why ¬¬

Anyway, They should put Hal Jordan instead of John.

Ah cool brazil looks nice

The new confirmed character is:

Huntress.
Well that was anti-climactic.

You've got Batman and Green Arrow allready, why do you need another "human" character. Leave spots for someone like Red Tornado or Firestorm.

I sooooo called it.

This game blows.

Hard.

I mean it's a lot better than some of the weak games that are out there now......but with so-so graphics.....kinda odd controls.....a story that bores me to death.....and only being able to have 2 players (as opposed to Marvel's 4).....this game doesn't hold up.

I'd rather play Super Monkey Ball than this. But then again---it's not really fair to pick Super Monkey Ball over Justice League since Super Monkey Ball is practically better than everything.

Oh well....at least the Justice League cartoons never disappoint.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back