Justice League Heroes

I guess it's worth a rental......but only as a novelty to play as your fav DC characters for a bit.

Nothing more than that.

Last edited:
That's disappointing, I'm sure it could have been a lot better. It sure seemed to have a lot of potential.

Anybody know where there's a walkthrough for this game? There's no way I'm buying the game without one. The Marvel series was clever enough to dole out experience to the heroes who didn't go on the missions and to even give you a Danger Room in the X-Men series so you could build up unused guys if you needed to. From the reviews I've read, this isn't true of JLH. Even worse, with certain heroes being mandatory on certain missions, you are DEAD if you haven't been using that character much. I don't really need a full walkthrough, but I'd like to know up front what all of the mandatory missions are so I can make sure I'm not just left hanging when I get to them.

Jack of Hearts said:
Anybody know where there's a walkthrough for this game? There's no way I'm buying the game without one. The Marvel series was clever enough to dole out experience to the heroes who didn't go on the missions and to even give you a Danger Room in the X-Men series so you could build up unused guys if you needed to. From the reviews I've read, this isn't true of JLH. Even worse, with certain heroes being mandatory on certain missions, you are DEAD if you haven't been using that character much. I don't really need a full walkthrough, but I'd like to know up front what all of the mandatory missions are so I can make sure I'm not just left hanging when I get to them.
Just go GameFAQs.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/929040.html

Man, this game was horribly bland. What kind of twit thought it was a good idea to adapt the Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance/Champions of Norrath for the DC superheroes?

So this game's no good then? Oh well, no surprise there. DC have never been known for splurging on decent games.

Is M:UA worth buying? The previews made it seem awesome, but the reviews weren't so good.

So this game's no good then? Oh well, no surprise there. DC have never been known for splurging on decent games.
It's alright, but I just found it entirely unremarkable in gameplay - punch, punch, punch, special power, level up - in the sense that its not bad, it's just not terribly exciting to play in the way that X-Men Legends and its successors were at least competent at doing.

Also, my other problem is that its so grounded in a realistic aesthetic of 'serious' voice acting and quasi-realistic character design that the visual and audio presentation becomes pretty damn underwhelming too.

Gothamite said:
Is M:UA worth buying? The previews made it seem awesome, but the reviews weren't so good.
In my opinion, Ultimate Alliance is not without problems and could stand to be a bit better, but its at least FUN.

Regardless, how much you enjoy Ultimate Alliance may also depend on how much you enjoyed X-Men Legends and X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (if you played them). If you didn't like those games then nothing about Ultimate Alliance is going to win you over.

Regardless, how much you enjoy Ultimate Alliance may also depend on how much you enjoyed X-Men Legends and X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (if you played them). If you didn't like those games then nothing about Ultimate Alliance is going to win you over.

I bought X-Men Legends a few years ago and I found it to be really hard and I eventually reached a level that I just couldn't pass, so I gave up. I traded it in soon after that.

Needless to say, I really regret that as I'd love another stab at it and I can't find it for PS2 anywhere and it's not compatible with 360. Probably half the reason I gave up on the game was because I was so busy with San Andreas at the time that I didn't care less.

I reckon I will buy M:UA sooner rather than later.

This is true. Sometimes the sequel is a good opportunity to fix everything that was wrong with the first game. Hitman: Silent Assassin is a good example of this.

Truth. The system's already in place, so all that's left for them to do is add on to it and tighten the mechanics up.

I'm dying to see a general DCU game in the same way X-Men Legends turned into Marvel Alliance.

Last edited:
I want a Justice League game with the whole Sattelite League. I'm tired of all of the second stringers like Huntress getting spotlight over Black Canary and Red Tornado.

Who is in this game?

been looking around and couldn't find a charracter list

Who is in this game?

been looking around and couldn't find a charracter list

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
The Flash (Wally West)
Green Lantern (John Stewart)
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna

Unlockables: