Spider-Man Kevin Smith posts the NEW cover to Spider-Man/Black Cat #4

the watcher said:
Aswome! Did he say when to expect it out?

hopefully this year, but dont hold your breath, i think the trade is scheduled to come out soon, so that shows some promise. If delayed until next year, i would not be surprised. Kevin is enjoying his life right now, and who can blame him, although im sure he will start making more movies and comics whenever he feels he needs more money.. :roll:

...why is DD in the background?

I read the first issue of this when Marvel was still doing Dot Comics (What, 4 years ago? Jesus Smith) and wasn't too thrilled with it. If Hornhead actualy gets involved I might pick up the TPB.

Baxter said:
...why is DD in the background?

I read the first issue of this when Marvel was still doing Dot Comics (What, 4 years ago? Jesus Smith) and wasn't too thrilled with it. If Hornhead actualy gets involved I might pick up the TPB.

I still have the original 3, pretty good.Cliffhangers kinda lost the effect since the characters been used since, and I don't really care that much anymore.

I might get this in trade if it's good enough.

He should have put Jay and Silent Bob as Bluntman and Chronic in this.

'Hey Black Cat! You ever have your ******* licked by a fat man in an overcoat! Kiss my grits. Noooooooch'

Fuzzy Birds said:
He should have put Jay and Silent Bob as Bluntman and Chronic in this.

'Hey Black Cat! You ever have your ******* licked by a fat man in an overcoat! Kiss my grits. Noooooooch'
Black Cat: I'll try anything once!

Jay: ...well get over there lardass! I'll just watch...

I feel like Hornhead being in there is just bloody fan service. :roll:

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
And the fans are pleased... :twisted:

We're not talkin about Logan here. If they can squeeze the devil in as much as possible I say why not. This is the first time he's appeared in someone else's title anyway.
I don't mean to be extremely prejudiced about what context Daredevil is appearing in Spider-Man/Black Cat, but I have to say that it makes no difference to me whether it's Daredevil or Logan being used for fan service.

You're saying that it's okay to squeeze in Daredevil since he's not Logan, but that's like saying it's okay to insert gay sex scenes into movies for no good reason since they don't get as much exposure as the heterosexual sex scenes that get inserted for no reason as well.

ourchair said:
I don't mean to be extremely prejudiced about what context Daredevil is appearing in Spider-Man/Black Cat, but I have to say that it makes no difference to me whether it's Daredevil or Logan being used for fan service.

You're saying that it's okay to squeeze in Daredevil since he's not Logan, but that's like saying it's okay to insert gay sex scenes into movies for no good reason since they don't get as much exposure as the heterosexual sex scenes that get inserted for no reason as well.

Possibly...but all I'm saying is it's not like he's an overused character. But yeah, I guess when you think about it your right.

ourchair said:

Did you just call Daredevil gay?

TheManWithoutFear said:
Possibly...but all I'm saying is it's not like he's an overused character.
Yeah, I agree with you on that for sure. But you also got my point, so we're both good. :)

Latest posts

Back