Kingdom Hearts Series (Discussion/Spoilers).

Summary up to Prologues end.

You start out in Twilight Town, a town that you first see in the GBA game, "Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories." You begin playing the game as a kid named Roxas, who looks just like Sora, only with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has dreams, which really is actually recapping Kingdom Hearts I. The first few hours of the game, as you play as Roxas, are actually the tutorial.

Throughout the tutorial, there are '6 days' where you do a lot of stuff with Roxas; from learning how to fight, to doing adventurous stuff with your friends. As the story progresses, we start learning more and more of what's really going on. Twilight Town is not a real town at all. Organization XIII (13), a group you first encounter in COM (Chain of Memories) has a girl named Namine who can control the hearts and memories of those linked to Sora. So why can she control Roxas? Because he's half of Sora (notice the name, Roxas= Sora X), he's a part of him. Roxas is Sora's "Nobody".

A 'Nobody' is in sense the "empty shell" of a person. Back in KH I, when Sora was turned into a Heartless himself, part of him had split off and became Roxas (as Lynx was kind enough to tell us). Organization XIII has control over the Nobodies, and uses them to their goal (which is yet unknown). Namine herself is a 'Nobody', but who's 'Nobody' is she? That is yet to be revealed in the game.

Once the 5th day comes, you have fought Axel already (a member of Organization XIII, also first appeared in COM). When you start that day, you notice your friends can't see nor hear you, let alone touch you, as they pass through you as if you were a ghost. This is when the answers really begin to come to light. As you make your way to an old mansion (that you will see throughout the beginning at points), you star getting flashbacks of Roxas past. It reveals that….he was a member of Org. XIII.

Roxas is also a bearer of the keyblade (since he is part Sora), and he began to question that. When he did, his best friend, Axel, tried to stop him. We see Roxas in a battle (with two keyblades, which is part of what we saw at the end of KH I) with another member. Soon, he is taken back to the organization, and to keep him from learning the truth, they gave him the identity of Roxas.

After you fight Axel for the second time, you then find Sora and the gang sleeping in pods. Once they awaken, you now play as Sora, and Roxas disappears. Now that you're Sora again, you go back to Twilight Town, and take care of Nobodies around the town as you make you're way to the town's train station, where for a very brief moment, you finally meet up with the King (Mickey) telling you what to do and where to go before he yet again runs off to who knows where exactly.

After you board the train, you go off to a tower where you meet Pete (Disney Pete, from Steamboat Willy- [firs appearance]) who reveals that he's making a Heartless army by turning people into heartless by taking the darkness in them, also revealing he's doing this for Malificent. After you take care of all the Heartless in the tower, you talk to the tower's wizard, Yen Sid, Mickey's old master. He tells you everything about the Nobodies and the Heartless, and what next you have to do. And after you get new clothes, a crow comes into the tower, bringing in Malificent's old cloak, which within a few seconds, starts coming up, as Malificent arrises within the cloak. When this is done, you begin your new journey going to worlds again, starting in a new part of Hollow Bastion.

End of Prologue.

This was done mostly off of memory, so forgive me if I didn't give every exact detail.

Re: Kingdom Hearts II (Discussion/Spoilers).

Im with Miny in the disney castle :D. The Cerebus, Demyx and Hydra fights were niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :twisted:

Oh and everybody remember you must fully compelte all the worlds and Jiminy's Journal to unlock the secret ending. Or if you're on hard just all worlds

Last edited:

slimjim said:
Oh and everybody remember you must fully compelte all the worlds and Jiminy's Journal to unlock the secret ending. Or if you're on hard just all worlds
Including chests? I missed 5 in Twilight Town. :(

I also missed some chests in other worlds (not many in each), but I can easily go back and get them.

I'm currently in Agrabah. I've done some of the side missions (Atlantica/Pooh's Book). The space mini games are awesome. I've done them over and over couple times. Does all them need to be fully completed to get the ending, too?

Last edited:

Ice said:
Including chests? I missed 5 in Twilight Town. :(

I also missed some chests in other worlds (not many in each), but I can easily go back and get them.

I'm currently in Agrabah. I've done some of the side missions (Atlantica/Pooh's Book). The space mini games are awesome. I've done them over and over couple times. Does all them need to be fully completed to get the ending, too?
gamefaqs said:
You have to complete Jiminy's journal and complete all worlds I think for standard.That means you have to get all the treasure chests, fight all the enemies, and complete this 'mission' part of the journal, the objectives include playing a minigame, doing a coliseum cup, and some requires you to complete them with a certain score.
****. I might just beat it again on hard

Last edited:

In both games, is it possible to finish the game normally to get the standard ending, then go back to get all the items and stuff to get the alternate ending?

ProjectX2 said:
In both games, is it possible to finish the game normally to get the standard ending, then go back to get all the items and stuff to get the alternate ending?
IF you save before the last boss :wink:

slimjim said:
IF you save before the last boss :wink:

...what?

I play through, save before the final boss, then go collect all the stuff? Then come back...?

Ice said:
Do we get to back to Twilight Town?!?! :cry:
Yeah I'm pretty sure we go back to each one. It's just gonna be a *****.

Funny thing.

The story gameplay answered it at the same time I read Slimjims post.

Freaky. :D

Re: Summary up to Prologues end.

Ice said:
You start out in Twilight Town, a town that you first see in the GBA game, "Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories." You begin playing the game as a kid named Roxas, who looks just like Sora, only with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has dreams, which really is actually recapping Kingdom Hearts I. The first few hours of the game, as you play as Roxas, are actually the tutorial.

Throughout the tutorial, there are '6 days' where you do a lot of stuff with Roxas; from learning how to fight, to doing adventurous stuff with your friends. As the story progresses, we start learning more and more of what's really going on. Twilight Town is not a real town at all. Organization XIII (13), a group you first encounter in COM (Chain of Memories) has a girl named Namine who can control the hearts and memories of those linked to Sora. So why can she control Roxas? Because he's half of Sora (notice the name, Roxas= Sora X), he's a part of him. Roxas is Sora's "Nobody".

A 'Nobody' is in sense the "empty shell" of a person. Back in KH I, when Sora was turned into a Heartless himself, part of him had split off and became Roxas (as Lynx was kind enough to tell us). Organization XIII has control over the Nobodies, and uses them to their goal (which is yet unknown). Namine herself is a 'Nobody', but who's 'Nobody' is she? That is yet to be revealed in the game.

Once the 5th day comes, you have fought Axel already (a member of Organization XIII, also first appeared in COM). When you start that day, you notice your friends can't see nor hear you, let alone touch you, as they pass through you as if you were a ghost. This is when the answers really begin to come to light. As you make your way to an old mansion (that you will see throughout the beginning at points), you star getting flashbacks of Roxas past. It reveals that….he was a member of Org. XIII.

Roxas is also a bearer of the keyblade (since he is part Sora), and he began to question that. When he did, his best friend, Axel, tried to stop him. We see Roxas in a battle (with two keyblades, which is part of what we saw at the end of KH I) with another member. Soon, he is taken back to the organization, and to keep him from learning the truth, they gave him the identity of Roxas.

After you fight Axel for the second time, you then find Sora and the gang sleeping in pods. Once they awaken, you now play as Sora, and Roxas disappears. Now that you're Sora again, you go back to Twilight Town, and take care of Nobodies around the town as you make you're way to the town's train station, where for a very brief moment, you finally meet up with the King (Mickey) telling you what to do and where to go before he yet again runs off to who knows where exactly.

After you board the train, you go off to a tower where you meet Pete (Disney Pete, from Steamboat Willy- [firs appearance]) who reveals that he's making a Heartless army by turning people into heartless by taking the darkness in them, also revealing he's doing this for Malificent. After you take care of all the Heartless in the tower, you talk to the tower's wizard, Yen Sid, Mickey's old master. He tells you everything about the Nobodies and the Heartless, and what next you have to do. And after you get new clothes, a crow comes into the tower, bringing in Malificent's old cloak, which within a few seconds, starts coming up, as Malificent arrises within the cloak. When this is done, you begin your new journey going to worlds again, starting in a new part of Hollow Bastion.

End of Prologue.

This was done mostly off of memory, so forgive me if I didn't give every exact detail.

One thing: Orginization XIII no longer has Namine. After CoM, she was taken by DiZ and "Ansem". They are not part of the Orginization.

Also, the secret ending is going to make you CRAVE a third game. When I saw it, my jaw dropped.

Last edited:

Since this doesn't come out here until September/October, I started replaying the first one today, with the objective to actually finish it.

Right now I'm ready to find Alice's evidence, and am level 9.

I just had to change the avatar:D

I just left Port Royal, and now I'm going to Agrabah....

Timeless River was obnoxious... It took me like five times to beat the Fire-Fighting mini-game...

Valor and Wisdom forms are soooo kickass.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Timeless River was obnoxious... It took me like five times to beat the Fire-Fighting mini-game....
I did those all with one try. It was actually quite easy for me.

I'm about to head to The Pride Lands myself. I actually did the Twilight Town return, Hallow Bastion, Space Paranoids (Tron), some Hallow Bastion before doing Halloween Town and Pride Lands. But it's all good. This game is friggin' awesometastic.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I just left Port Royal, and now I'm going to Agrabah....

Timeless River was obnoxious... It took me like five times to beat the Fire-Fighting mini-game...

Valor and Wisdom forms are soooo kickass.

I loved Timeless River!

I'm at the Pride Lands right now.

Questions on some Missions:

Twilight Town:
Poster Duty-

How the hell am I supposed to do this within 30 seconds?!?!

SB Street Rave-

Eh?

Olympus Coliseum:
Phil's Training-

How the **** do they expect me to do the Maniac mode with 1,000 points or more within 1:30 when that isn't enough time?! What's the trick?

Underdrome-

How do I get to do the other cups? Am I suppsosed to finish certain lands first?

Thanks in advanced.

Last edited:

I can answer the last one, they unlock as you go through the game

In other news, the light cycles sucked

Just realized I had to go back to hallow bastion before I went back to twilight town and the world that never was.

Uh...

I just turned into the Heartless Sora while fighting Demyx in Hollow Bastion, and I don't even know how I did that.

:?

Latest posts

Back