Kingdom Hearts Series (Discussion/Spoilers).

Re: Kingdom Hearts II (Discussion/Spoilers).

slimjim said:
eek.gif
@ sephiroth fight

anybody got any tips???

Level 80

Ultimate Houde said:
*Hopes that's a joke*
Oh and when da hell do we see this scene??
7.jpg

Lion King Sora is adorable... if they make it plush, i'm getting one...

Sora%20LK%20Char.jpg

slimjim said:
*Hopes that's a joke*
Oh and when da hell do we see this scene??
7.jpg

It's not a joke. Either be level 80-ish, or make sure you have Ultima Weapon, about 15 Elixers, and make sure you're DAMN good.

And if you're going to Jiminy's Journal. . .well, you have to be level 99 to unlock the final Colosseum Cup, so. . .

And I've not seen that scene in the game and I just beat Xemnas. . .

Last edited:

Ice said:
Ahhh crap. :(

Yeah. When I saw that, I was like "Ok, after I beat Sephiroth, I'm done with this game. No way I'm getting to level 99 to see something I've already seen". I got Ultima Weapon, Save the Queen, Save the King. . .that's enough accomplishments for me.

The other alternative to get the secret ending is to beat it on hard.

I'm already done with Space Paranoids, at least the first boss you fight. Not the one that you have to face Sark and MCP. This game is awesome, I could play the whole day if I didn't have to wake up for work.

Oh, I just found an interesting 'detail' for Tifa. Not to sound like a perv, but I noticed that Tifa's not wearing a bra. :p Weird decision for a family-friendly game. You can't notice it if you check the profiles. But you'll notice it in the cut scenes were you get close-ups of her.

Last edited:

A side note: The voice cast doing the FFVII characters in Kingdom Hearts II will also be doing Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

Personally, I really like Burton and Romano as Cloud and Yuffie, respectivley, but I absolutley loathe Aerith and Cid's VAs. I'm indifferent on Tifa and Sephiroth.

Really, Areis gave me a hardon when I first heard her talk

Much better than Mandy Moore who was in the first one

Ultimate Houde said:
Really, Areis gave me a hardon when I first heard her talk

Much better than Mandy Moore who was in the first one

I completely disagree. I thought Mandy Moore was great in KHI.

Another voice I was dissapointed in was Leon's. In the first game, David Boreanez was amazing. While Leon's new VA isn't bad, I much prefered Boreanez's more moody portayel of Leon. It fit his character better.

definitely...

Squall Leonhart is probably my favorite FF character, and while seeing him in any game is refreshing, I wish that he either had a reason for a transition, or at least stayed angsty...

Dr.Strangefate said:
definitely...

Squall Leonhart is probably my favorite FF character, and while seeing him in any game is refreshing, I wish that he either had a reason for a transition, or at least stayed angsty...

You have to admit that Squall/Leon and Cloud back-to-back fighting Heartless was awesome, though.

OH! And Ice, I guess I was misinformed about the Paradox Cups. You have to max out your Summon and Drive levels to access them. Level 99 is just the recommended level for the Hades Paradox Cup.

Last edited:

Lynx said:
OH! And Ice, I guess I was misinformed about the Paradox Cups. You have to max out your Summon and Drive levels to access them. Level 99 is just the recommended level for the Hades Paradox Cup.
OhthankGod.

What level is the max for the Summons and Drives?

Crap... can't believe what you have to do just to get the secret ending. Anyone tried this in "Proud"? How hard is it?

I hope if there's going to be a PS3 sequel though that they made the worlds bigger, and not making them look like ghost towns. In some levels that works like in the Pride Lands, Beast's Castle or in Space Paranoids since there's not supposed to be a lot of people/animals/things anyway in those places. But finding entire towns deserted like in Agrabah, Land of Dragons and Port Royal is kind of weird. I guess it's because they treat these worlds as "dungeons", but I hope they will find a way to get around that. It would make the worlds more complete and whole.

Also that 1000 Heartless face-off rocked. For those who don't know, yes you really do fight a thousand Heartless, but it's not as daunting as you might think. Xaldin was also the first challenging boss I fought.

Last edited:

cmdrjanjalani said:
Crap... can't believe what you have to do just to get the secret ending. Anyone tried this in "Proud"? How hard is it?

I hope if there's going to be a PS3 sequel though that they made the worlds bigger, and not making them look like ghost towns. In some levels that works like in the Pride Lands, Beast's Castle or in Space Paranoids since there's not supposed to be a lot of people/animals/things anyway in those places. But finding entire towns deserted like in Agrabah, Land of Dragons and Port Royal is kind of weird. I guess it's because they treat these worlds as "dungeons", but I hope they will find a way to get around that. It would make the worlds more complete and whole.

Also that 1000 Heartless face-off rocked. For those who don't know, yes you really do fight a thousand Heartless, but it's not as daunting as you might think. Xaldin was also the first challenging boss I fought.

I agree about the worlds. I'd also like them bigger. As for KHIII, I've heard that it will deviate from the main storyline and *may* be a prequel concerning just who Xehanort was before all the stuff happened leading to him becoming a Heartless and a Nobody. The secret ending is VERY strange.

ice said:
What level is the max for the Summons and Drives?

I've heard 5, 7, or 9. To be honest, I have no idea as I haven't done it yet. I can tell you how each one is leveled, though.

Summons - Just have them out. They gain experience just for being used.

Valor - Every hit you get while in Valor gives you experience for leveling it up.

Wisdom - Every Heartless you kill while in this form gives you experience for it.

Master - Every Drive Orb (The yellow orbs) you pick up while in this form gives you experience for it.

Final - Every Nobody you kill while in this form gives you experience for it.

I have seen it as well, it does seem to concern Sora and Riku though

I didn't understand it too much, but then again, we didn't understand the ending in the KH either, so at least that one sticks. Though I must say, the Deep Dive trailer was 100% better than this secret ending.

Ultimate Houde said:
I have seen it as well, it does seem to concern Sora and Riku though

I didn't understand it too much, but then again, we didn't understand the ending in the KH either, so at least that one sticks. Though I must say, the Deep Dive trailer was 100% better than this secret ending.

Apparently, it doesn't concern either Sora OR Riku (Directly, anyways). The armored people are completely new (And may be called "Chasers"). What's intresting, is you see Riku, Sora and Mickey's Keyblades in the ground, and these "Chasers" pick them up. Then, a shadowy figure starts walking towards them (The big theories are that person is either Sora or Xehanort).

Personally, I'm very intrigued by this trailer, much more so then Deep Dive. Deep Dive was cool visually, but it was rather confusing.

Latest posts

Back