Kingdom Hearts Series (Discussion/Spoilers).

Re: Kingdom Hearts II (Discussion/Spoilers).

Ice said:
Uh...

I just turned into the Heartless Sora while fighting Demyx in Hollow Bastion, and I don't even know how I did that.

:?

I did it while fighting Xaldin in Beast's Castle. It happens when you abuse Drives.

Xaldin is, by far, the hardest boss I've faced thus far. I almost lost.

But, in other news, I got to play as FREAKIN' MICKEY! That was sweet.

Erm, I beat Clayton...

So, was anyone else confused about the whole Xehanort/Ansem thing?

Even now, while playing the game, it's weird.

I also am intrigued about Xehanort's anagaram. Wonder what it means.

"No Heart X" indeed.

Ice said:
Uh...

I just turned into the Heartless Sora while fighting Demyx in Hollow Bastion, and I don't even know how I did that.

:?
That happens to me like all the time. It's still pretty badass

Lynx said:
I did it while fighting Xaldin in Beast's Castle. It happens when you abuse Drives.
Abuse as in use too much?

Also, can you help me with my questions?

And ****ing awesome was the 1000 Heartless Battle?!?! :D

Ice said:
Thank god i kept my saved file right before there I can do it anytime i want now :D

oh and :rockon: to pride land

Ice said:
Abuse as in use too much?

Also, can you help me with my questions?

Abuse as in too much, yes. I had turned into Valor, then Master during Xaldin and wound up turning into a Heartless instead of Master. Wound up "dying", then Mickey came and saved my ***.

Twilight Town:
Poster Duty-

How the hell am I supposed to do this within 30 seconds?!?!

-I've heard two ways. One, is there's supposedly a "route" you can take that nabs you 9 posters in 5 seconds (I'll have to confirm it later). The other way is to get Glide and Final Form to save a whole lot of time.

SB Street Rave-

Eh?

-I want to say this is the skateboard. I''ll check when I get home.

Olympus Coliseum:
Phil's Training-

How the **** do they expect me to do the Maniac mode with 1,000 points or more within 1:30 when that isn't enough time?! What's the trick?

-Again, I'll get back to you. I'd guess with a strong Keyblade and some more combo moves, it'd be doable.

Underdrome-

How do I get to do the other cups? Am I suppsosed to finish certain lands first?

-Just progress through the story. They'll unlock themselves (Except the Paradox Cups, in which you need to defeat the previous cups first).

And yes, the 1000 Heartless battle was very cool. A bit easy (Do to Reaction commands), but very cool.

Ice said:
Questions on some Missions:
Twilight Town:
Poster Duty-

How the hell am I supposed to do this within 30 seconds?!?!

Be good

And equip fast skills

SB Street Rave-

Eh?

GEt 200 points and exit the mission

Olympus Coliseum:
Phil's Training-

How the **** do they expect me to do the Maniac mode with 1,000 points or more within 1:30 when that isn't enough time?! What's the trick?

Be good

And use combos, smash pots into each other, and equip lots of draw skills, so that they attract more orbs so you don't waste time collecting them

Underdrome-

How do I get to do the other cups? Am I suppsosed to finish certain lands first?

They unlock as you go

I simply adore Houde. Will he sign my boobs?

Sure, I only use purple marker though

Lynx said:
So, was anyone else confused about the whole Xehanort/Ansem thing?

Even now, while playing the game, it's weird.

I also am intrigued about Xehanort's anagaram. Wonder what it means.

"No Heart X" indeed.
Nah I understand the ansem from last game is xehanorts heartless and xemnas is xehanort's nobody

"got it memorized?"

You guys know count dooku is Diz's voice, and the guy who plays hellboy is xemnas' voice?

slimjim said:
Nah I understand the ansem from last game is xehanorts heartless and xemnas is xehanort's nobody

"got it memorized?"

You guys know count dooku is Diz's voice, and the guy who plays hellboy is xemnas' voice?

Oh, I get it. It's just. . .out of nowhere how they went and pulled a fast one like that. Hopefully, KHIII will have more on Xehanort.

I'm sure it will since one of the tags in the secret trailer is "Memories of Xehanort". That and
"The Keyblade War"
sound VERY intriguing.

I knew about Christopher Lee, but I didn't realize Ron Pearlman was Xemnas. THAT'S cool. Althoguh, I wished they had kept the same voice actor for "Ansem", Xemnas and Xehanort.

So how do I move up in the Struggles? All Im doing is fighting Hayner. :?

Ice said:
So how do I move up in the Struggles? All Im doing is fighting Hayner. :?

Beat him 10 times.

I turned into a Heartless while fighting Xaldin in Beast's Castle. I don't know why. I only used the Drive once there and I hadn't used it in a little while. :?

But oh well. I kicked Xaldin's *** SOOOO quickly! And that's a good thing since I was about to die loose my health (again).

Ice said:
I turned into a Heartless while fighting Xaldin in Beast's Castle. I don't know why. I only used the Drive once there and I hadn't used it in a little while. :?

But oh well. I kicked Xaldin's *** SOOOO quickly! And that's a good thing since I was about to die loose my health (again).

It's not a heartless version of Sora, it's an Anti version, and it's random

Aft6er a certain point, you can also turn into the final form randomly

So, continuing from Ice's summary, anyone want to do the next part?

Sora wakes up along with Doanld and Goofy

Meanwhile, at the train station Mickey appears on a train covered in magical symbols

The trio fight they're way to the train station, but get ambushed by Nobodies. Fight them for a minute and a half to trigger Mickey showing up sequence. he saves the day, and tells them to get on the train. He hands you the munny pouch adn the blue crystal that Roxas lost. You go to get on the train, and Roxas' old friends show up, saying it felt right to say goodbye. Sora cries

The train brings you to Yen Sid's tower. Thhere, heartless are seen storming the tower. Pete is there, saying he works for Maleificient. Sora laughs saying he destroyed her, and Pete sicks heartles on you and runs like hell. You climb the tower, fighting heartless along the way.

At the top you met Yen Sid who informs you of what has ahppened in the past year. He then take syou to the three fairy godmothers. They give you the new clothes and your first drive ability, you leave the tower. A raven shows up and drags Malefieicnt's robe to the top of the tower, to the godmother's room. Here, the evil witch returns, and the godmother's run in fright.

Someone else can take over,

eek.gif
@ sephiroth fight

anybody got any tips???

This sounds really cool.

Latest posts

Back