Kingdom Hearts Series (Discussion/Spoilers).

The Next Kingdom Hearts

Not to take up too much space on the forums about the Kingdom Hearts series, but while me and Lynx were at work, I decided to check up on my source site of kh info, and well, Nomura has given Famitsu an interview for the next Kingdom Hearts. Lynx was telling me some stuff about this before, but I couldn't believe some of it, after reading this though, a lot of it makes sense.

Rather confusing and yet interesting at the same time, and this is no joke!

Though Kingdom Hearts II has just about wrapped up its journey onto North American shelves, it won't be the end of the action role-playing series. A day after Square Enix held its Kingdom Hearts II launch party in Los Angeles, producer Tetsuya Nomura took some time to talk about the future of the franchise with Famitsu.com. There, he revealed that he already has some new ideas for the series.

Nomura is thinking of a new installation that won't be a numbered sequel or something that takes place between two games the way that Chain of Memories (Game Boy Advance) did. If fans of the series find that a bit confusing, they have nothing to worry about, because they're not alone.

"It's difficult to explain it. I'm thinking about how to talk about it [without giving things away], which means that there will be some twists to it. Up until now, the series followed along a [straight] time line, going from Kingdom Hearts to Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II. But the idea I have right now doesn't follow that flow," Nomura told Famitsu.com. "However, as long as it inherits the Kingdom Hearts title, it needs to have some connection [to previous installments] in terms of storyline, so it won't be too distant from the other titles. In any case, this is still at a conceptual phase, where I'm thinking about what I want to do."

Famitsu.com also asked Nomura whether the next installment's story will take place after the ending in Kingdom Hearts II. However, Nomura only smiled, neither confirming nor denying it.

Nomura is currently at work on multiple titles, and he revealed that there will be more announcements at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo and Tokyo Game Show. Square Enix is planning a big event for the E3 announcement in particular, and the company will be holding a surprise ceremony during the expo.

Source: Playstation.com

The site I use is KH Insider.com, lots of good and interesting info come from it. But anyways, about the game, from what it may seem, it will probably be about the Keyblade war, and Xenahort's memories of it and such at least that's my theory. I do hope it ties Sora and them in which I am sure someway or some form Nomura will figure out to do so, but we will see. Any theories and such are welcome to be discussed here.:D

Re: Kingdom Hearts II (Discussion/Spoilers).

Ice said:
When do I get Jackpot for Sora? I'm at level 61 and still nothin'.

I believe Lynx told me at level 75, or at least in the 70's, I myself haven't gotten that far, but you should be close to getting it. Also, I made a new thread for the next Kingdom Hearts info I recieved, go check it out.:D

Ok than, thanks. Right now I'm at level 64. I have to leave for work soon, so when I come back, I'm just going to keep leveling up to at least 80 or so, since when I get Jackpot around 75 or so, I'm already close to fight Sephiroth.

Last edited:

Ice said:
Well, looks like I'll have to continue the story for now. I can't finish the missions in Twilight Town since it's still filled with Nobodies. And I can't get the next cup in the Underdrome, and I can't find what I have to do to get this cup activated.

The secret ending- I can still beat the main story and come back to finish the rest of the missions to get it, right?

I hope so... :(

Question time:

I don't have Jackpot for Sora. Is that a problem?

Also, after I do that, do I keep fighting or what?

First, go fight the first fight with Xemnas. After that, you'll get to the Kingdom Hearts door. Save there. Once you go in the door, that's the end of the game, it doesn't save afterwards. So when you load up, you're loading up the save before the final boss. You would have to beat the final boss again after completing the journal to get the secret ending.

to get the Goddess of Fate cup, you have to be level 53 and have fought the first fight with Xemnas. To unlock the Paradox Cups (There's 4 of them), max out your Drives (Level 7) and your Summons (Level 5).

As for Jackpot, it's not nessecary, but it'll speed thigns up considerably when you get it. If you don't have it you can either use up your Ethers while casting Magnara, or you can just slash the hell out of all the Heartless, which'll take longer. As soon as you get it for Sora, Donald and Goofy, equip it on them.

to answer your question about taking Abilities off of your teamates, you only take off ones that heal. Take off Hyper Healing, Auto Healing, Donald Cure, etc. Also, take away their healing items, such as Potions, Elixers, etc. Make sure they aren't using a weapon that has a healing ability as well (For example, Donald's Save the Queen has Hyper Healing. Give him a different weapon).

I saw the secret ending to KH2.

Holy ****.

Any of those secret levelling up tips for Kindom Hearts 1?

Re: The Next Kingdom Hearts

I too think it will be about Xenahort.

I want Pocahontas, Incredibles, Bug's Life, Hunchback of Notre Dame etc. worlds.

Ice said:
Oh wait. I just noticed I didnt say what the 1,000 was for. Hehe.

I was referring to the training for Phil in Maniac Attack.
OMG I can't get passed 400 :?

Last edited:

slimjim said:
OMG I can't get passed 400 :?

An easy way to do it, is to first have explosion equiped on Sora, this takes care of the orbs a lot faster, secondly attack a bunch of them together, and third, have a long keyblade with far enough reach for it. It's really easy after that. :D

ProjectX2 said:
I saw the secret ending to KH2.

Holy ****.

Any of those secret levelling up tips for Kindom Hearts 1?

Yeah, the secret ending is ****** up. REALLY intrigued to see where Nomura takes it, however.

As for leveling tips in KH1, I know none. But, if you find them, let me know. I may go back to it then. . .

What's the best route to do the Poster thingy in Twilight Town in 30 seconds? I don't have Final Form yet, so no gliding.

Right now I'm at level 73 and getting soon to fight Luxford. I'm still getting the items for the Ultimate Weapon, but still need 8 more Orichalcum+, 1 Twilight Crystal, and 2 more Serenity Crystals.

Last edited:

Ice said:
What's the best route to do the Poster thingy in Twilight Town in 30 seconds? I don't have Final Form yet, so no gliding.

Right now I'm at level 73 and getting soon to fight Luxford. I'm still getting the items for the Ultimate Weapon, but still need 8 more Orichalcum+, 1 Twilight Crystal, and 2 more Serenity Crystals.

You can't get 13 Orichalum+, as there is only seven in the game. You have to use an Energy Crystal to cut material costs in half.

Lynx said:
You can't get 13 Orichalum+, as there is only seven in the game. You have to use an Energy Crystal to cut material costs in half.
So how do I get/make more of Energy Crystals?

Ice said:
So how do I get/make more of Energy Crystals?

Shamans drop them in the Pride Lands.

To make it really easy to get synthesis items, equip 7 Lucky Lucky abilities. Equip the actual ability on Sora, Donald and Goofy, equip someone with the Lucky Ring, equip Sora with the Sweet Memories Keychain, Donald with the Meteor Staff and Goofy with the Genji Shield. You'll be showered in sythesis items.

Lynx said:
Shamans drop them in the Pride Lands.

To make it really easy to get synthesis items, equip 7 Lucky Lucky abilities. Equip the actual ability on Sora, Donald and Goofy, equip someone with the Lucky Ring, equip Sora with the Sweet Memories Keychain, Donald with the Meteor Staff and Goofy with the Genji Shield. You'll be showered in sythesis items.
Thanks.

I already have Sora equipped with the Sweet Memories Keychain since that's what I was already trying to do, but in Hollow Bastion. I actually picked up 1 Energy Crystal. I finally got Valor Form maxed out at level 5!

Right now I have Sora at level 76. I still can't get 1,000 or more points in Maniac Attack in Phil's training. :(

Oh, and what do you mean by equping 7 Lucky Lucky abilities? I have Donald & Goofy equipped with them, and just need 3 more AP's to get it for Sora, though I may temporarily un-equip something else to use that ability for the time being.

Last edited:

Alright. I've been leveling up all day.

Currently:

Sora (81)

Donald (81)

Goofy (81)

Valor Form (5). I guess this is the max since for 'Next Level', there's a 0 (Zero).

Summons (6).

And now I'm about to try and fight Sephiroth. Right now, I'm going to try just once. If I do not succeed this try, I will come back later on at a higher level (probably at 99).

Post a picture of your health bar.

Latest posts

Back