Kingdom Hearts Series (Discussion/Spoilers).

Re: Kingdom Hearts II (Discussion/Spoilers).

Lynx said:
Apparently, it doesn't concern either Sora OR Riku (Directly, anyways). The armored people are completely new (And may be called "Chasers"). What's intresting, is you see Riku, Sora and Mickey's Keyblades in the ground, and these "Chasers" pick them up. Then, a shadowy figure starts walking towards them (The big theories are that person is either Sora or Xehanort).

Personally, I'm very intrigued by this trailer, much more so then Deep Dive. Deep Dive was cool visually, but it was rather confusing.

See, me and Lynx go back at work and discuss things on this a lot, and personally, I like the new Trailer better. Reason being, we have no idea who the armor people are, and who is walking up to them. Yeah Deep Dive was great, and we knew Riku was in it as well as Mickey. and it was action vise stunning in every way, but the story could've ended at II. Nomura even said that, yet, we have new people now. In a sense it does Concern Riku and Sora and even Kairi, cause the King sent them the note, and Riku and Sora's and Mickey's keyblades were in the center ground that those III picked up, what it said might be about the Keyblade war or something different entirely. Nomura already has a name for the Armored people, "Chasers" is just the assumpation name since it was in the secret ending. Whether this part takes place before or after Sora's gen has not yet been revealed by Nomura. I would think after since Riku and Sora's and Mickey's keyblades are there but we will see. He and his team have another project before they start working on KH III. So we will see what comes up next. Oh and the Max level for the Drives is 7, that's the top of it. As for the summons, I believe it is 5, I am not entirely sure, but I will check it out and let you know.

Last edited:

Ultimate Houde said:
Guys

It's not that difflucult to get th esecret ending, simply google KH2 secret ending.
Not in english.....And I shall get that secret ending on my own :twisted:

Ice said:
Hells yeah, Slim!

:rockon:

LMFAO!!! You guys rule. But most of the ending is in english anyways, still, I'm doing the same thing, but I plan to beat the Jimmny Journal, not just go through Proud mode to do it. That's just to simple.

Can anybody tell me when you're fighting xemnas in front of the tower and you run up and he runs down whats suppose to happen I don't think im hitting the reaction command at the right time. I'm pretty sure they not suppose to miss. Still a ****ing cool fight.

slimjim said:
Can anybody tell me when you're fighting xemnas in front of the tower and you run up and he runs down whats suppose to happen I don't think im hitting the reaction command at the right time. I'm pretty sure they not suppose to miss. Still a ****ing cool fight.

Don't hit it. Wait until the SECOND reaction, and they have a little duel at the top before falling down.

Lynx said:
Don't hit it. Wait until the SECOND reaction, and they have a little duel at the top before falling down.
U R teh man:wink:

ultimatesentry said:
LMFAO!!! You guys rule. But most of the ending is in english anyways, still, I'm doing the same thing, but I plan to beat the Jimmny Journal, not just go through Proud mode to do it. That's just to simple.
When I found out, I actually didn't mind because I love doing all the extra stuff because it means I get to play the game longer. I don't beating games within a short time. I like it when it takes me a while to beat the whole thing.

Hit level 99.

Beat Sephiroth.

But, good GOD is the journal full of crap to do!

How'd you get to 99 so quickly? I'm only at 48.

Also, I equiped Sora with the Draw Ring, he has the Draw Ability equipped, but I still can't get a score of 1,000 or more. Closest I've gotten is 690. And I haven't even been able to get that high again. :(

Last edited:

Ice said:
How'd you get to 99 so quickly? I'm only at 47.

Also, I equiped Sora with the Draw Ring, he has the Draw Ability equipped, but I still can't get a score of 1,000 or more. Closest I've gotten is 690. And I haven't even been able to get that high again. :(

There's a trick to it.

Go to the Pride Lands. Make sure you have the Gullwing Keybalde, and take all healing items and ablities off of your teamates. Equip Jackpot on yourself and your teamates. Equip the Draw ability on Sora, and the Draw Ring on Sora, take off Draw on your teamates. Equip Experience Boost on Sora. Put Magnara on a shortcut button.

Now, get down to critical health (When it starts beeping). Go to the Peak of Pride Rock. Use Magnara over and over again, leave the area, and come back. You should be level 99 within two hours or so.

As for getting 1000, use Master Form until the final round, then use Valor.

Oh wait. I just noticed I didnt say what the 1,000 was for. Hehe.

I was referring to the training for Phil in Maniac Attack.

Ice said:
Oh wait. I just noticed I didnt say what the 1,000 was for. Hehe.

I was referring to the training for Phil in Maniac Attack.

Oh. I thought you were talking about Cerebrus Cup.

Hmmm. . .not sure. I haven't done it yet so. . .

Lynx said:
Oh. I thought you were talking about Cerebrus Cup.

Hmmm. . .not sure. I haven't done it yet so. . .
That's ok. It's still helpful. :)

The Undercourse in Twiglight Town is a great place in leveling up! I'm at level 51 right now, and I got to level 3 for Valor Form, also getting High Jump levels 1 and 2. Also got equipped the Finishing Plus equipped (Sora's AP is at 77/77) and so I need 4 more to get Once More equipped (specially since I'll need it for Fighting Sephiroth soon.

Ice said:
The Undercourse in Twiglight Town is a great place in leveling up! I'm at level 51 right now, and I got to level 3 for Valor Form, also getting High Jump levels 1 and 2. Also got equipped the Finishing Plus equipped (Sora's AP is at 77/77) and so I need 4 more to get Once More equipped (specially since I'll need it for Fighting Sephiroth soon.

Easiest way to level is the Pride Rock trick. You get about 30,000 experience every 45 seconds or so.

Last edited:

Wow. But what do you mean when you said take the abilities off my team mates? As in everything in their AP list?

All missions are done besides some in Twilight Town, and the fight with Sephiroth. Right now I'm at level 54. I thought it would've taken me longer than this to do the missions left.

EDIT:

Well, looks like I'll have to continue the story for now. I can't finish the missions in Twilight Town since it's still filled with Nobodies. And I can't get the next cup in the Underdrome, and I can't find what I have to do to get this cup activated.

The secret ending- I can still beat the main story and come back to finish the rest of the missions to get it, right?

I hope so... :(

Question time:

Lynx said:
There's a trick to it.

Go to the Pride Lands. Make sure you have the Gullwing Keybalde, and take all healing items and ablities off of your teamates. Equip Jackpot on yourself and your teamates. Equip the Draw ability on Sora, and the Draw Ring on Sora, take off Draw on your teamates. Equip Experience Boost on Sora. Put Magnara on a shortcut button.

Now, get down to critical health (When it starts beeping). Go to the Peak of Pride Rock. Use Magnara over and over again, leave the area, and come back. You should be level 99 within two hours or so.
I don't have Jackpot for Sora. Is that a problem?

Also, after I do that, do I keep fighting or what?

Last edited:

Ice said:
All missions are done besides some in Twilight Town, and the fight with Sephiroth. Right now I'm at level 54. I thought it would've taken me longer than this to do the missions left.

EDIT:

Well, looks like I'll have to continue the story for now. I can't finish the missions in Twilight Town since it's still filled with Nobodies. And I can't get the next cup in the Underdrome, and I can't find what I have to do to get this cup activated.

The secret ending- I can still beat the main story and come back to finish the rest of the missions to get it, right?

I hope so... :(

Question time:

I don't have Jackpot for Sora. Is that a problem?

Also, after I do that, do I keep fighting or what?

Yes you can go back and get all the stuff for the secret ending, and get jackpot for Sora, it's not really hard to get. It's very useful, also level up your final form if you have it, in the world that never was, so that you can start leveling up, and you can level up Wisdom and Valor in The World that never was at the Heartless parts, and you can level up Master in Hallow Bastion anywhere where the orbs drop. So yeah, that should get you ready for some things up ahead. that was the easiest way for me to do it, I have every form leveld up except final, so yeah.

Latest posts

Back