Kingdom Hearts Series (Discussion/Spoilers).

Re: Kingdom Hearts II (Discussion/Spoilers).

I've played for 3 hours and 45 minutes last night...

And I just finished the Prologue.

:D

(*loves games that actually give a damn about plot*)

So, um, spoilers?

Roxas is a projection of Sora, I'm just not sure excatly what yet.

And he kicks ***.

I got the game, not going to start playing it until tomorrow though.

I have the 350 page guide, which I read through.

Stitch rules

The first one took me so long to beat that I'm actually intimidated by the new one.

ProjectX2 said:
So, um, spoilers?

Oh, I could spoil the whole damn game. I could tell you who Roxas is, who Namine is, who DiZ is, where Riku and Mickey are/have been, what Orginization XIII is, what the Nobodies have to do with anything, and how Ansem ties into everything.

But. . .do you really want to know?

Ultimate Houde said:
Roxas is a projection of Sora, I'm just not sure excatly what yet.
Not just a "projection" of Sora...he basically IS Sora. Half of him.

Don't know the specifics yet, as I haven't gotten to that part of the game yet. This is what a friend told me.

This game is awesome.

Added bonus......new song by Hikaru Utada for the game.

Just saw them play it on a commercial.

Ice said:
Not just a "projection" of Sora...he basically IS Sora. Half of him.

Don't know the specifics yet, as I haven't gotten to that part of the game yet. This is what a friend told me.

This game is awesome.

Ok, my posts will be spoiler ridden from here on out. Don't read if you don't want to know (And yes, I know it's a spoiler thread, but. . .I get heavy with spoilers, so.)

Roxas is Sora's Nobody. When Sora turned into a Heartless in KHI, part of him split to become Roxas. If you notice, Roxas is an anagram. Rearrange the letters and you get "Sora X". Roxas also happens to be the Thirteenth Member of Orginization XIII.

More spoilers to come later.

Lynx said:
Roxas is Sora's Nobody. When Sora turned into a Heartless in KHI, part of him split to become Roxas. If you notice, Roxas is an anagram. Rearrange the letters and you get "Sora X". Roxas also happens to be the Thirteenth Member of Orginization XIII.
Yeap.

I noticed the anagram right away. I think it's cool. :)

Ice said:
Yeap.

I noticed the anagram right away. I think it's cool. :)

All of the Orginization members' names are anagrams. The only two that mean anything, though, are Roxas (13) and Xemnas (1).

Can you guess who Xemnas is a Nobody of?

Ultimate Houde said:
****ing Ansem

Oh, that's what you THINK.

It's a hell of a lot more complicated then that.

It's Kingdom Hearts, I'm sure it is.

I still haven't started to play it yet, I jsut want Friday to get here. Me and some buddies are going to try to play it all the waythrough this weekend, though I'll doubt we'll actually do it. It's so much harder to stay up all night now that we hv hit the upper twenties and younger thirties mark.

Ultimate Houde said:
It's Kingdom Hearts, I'm sure it is.

I still haven't started to play it yet, I jsut want Friday to get here. Me and some buddies are going to try to play it all the waythrough this weekend, though I'll doubt we'll actually do it. It's so much harder to stay up all night now that we hv hit the upper twenties and younger thirties mark.

See, that's one of the reasons I don't want to spoil so much. I spoiled myself when the Japanese version came out, and I regret it now. Of course, playing the American version myself clarifies a lot of things that didn't make any sense when I read the Japanese spoilers.

It's still a fantastic game, though. I can't wait for KHIII. :D

Combat system is million times better, That axel fight was insane :D

slimjim said:
Combat system is million times better, That axel fight was insane :D
Hells yeah, sucka.

I'm currently in Beast's Castle. Just got there this morning. These places are looking freaking incredible. And the new attack combo with partners (like with Mulan) is phenomenally great.

Ice said:
Hells yeah, sucka.

I'm currently in Beast's Castle. Just got there this morning. These places are looking freaking incredible. And the new attack combo with partners (like with Mulan) is phenomenally great.

I love the Drives. First time I went Valor I was like "Good GOD!"

Latest posts

Back