• Kratos (obviously)

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Link (what's wrong with you?)

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Gideon Stargrave

A question that plauges the mind of nintendo fanboys everywhere...who would win in a deathmatch, Link (from the Legend of Zelda series) or Kratos (from God of War).

I know for a fact that Kratos would just tear Link to pieces, however my friend seems to think that Link would win. The question here is what do YOU think?

(by the way...the Lung of my said friend recently collapsed and he is in the hospital. Which means that he's wrong.)

Kratos

played some zelda game (not a fan except the cartoony game cube one :lol: ) played god of war also not a fan so i'm not been biased

from what i've seen Kratos has fought and beat more powerful foes than link. so there for Kratos = stronger

Link is the ****ing man.

Some pale-as-a-goth-kid, Playstation n00b is not gonna beat someone with as good of a track record as Link.

Link is the ****ing man.

Some pale-as-a-goth-kid, Playstation n00b is not gonna beat someone with as good of a track record as Link.

You don't know ANYTHING. Link is a little girly man who wears a skirt and has girly blonde hair and stuff.

Kratos is all man. He would totally kick the crap out of Link. Utilizing only his face as a weapon.

I refuse to vote, because I've never played God of War (my mom's a prude) so I can't decide fairly.

Kratos

played some zelda game (not a fan except the cartoony game cube one :lol: ) played god of war also not a fan so i'm not been biased

from what i've seen Kratos has fought and beat more powerful foes than link. so there for Kratos = stronger

See by LOZ standards, strength doesn't mean better because then Ganon would always win. It's courage *****es. Link wins by a hookshot victory. Cmon, he has way more gadgets and just cool stuff all around.

Though I personally like Link better I think that Kratos is just more psychotic (i.e. more dangerous). Hookshot is nullified by Chaos Blades, and Kratos has more magic. Link would put up a good fight but Kratos walks away with the win.

I havent played God of War. And I havent voted.

But this just came into my head: That Kratos dude is very tall from what I've seen in magazines and online. Link is so smaller than him, couldn't link just stab him in the crotch with the Master Sword to weaken him? Then when Kratos falls, slice that sucka's throat open. :lol:

Tommy Vercetti bursts in and kills all of these ****ing pricks.

Kratos replaced Ares as the ****ING GOD OF WAR! He's a psychotic mother****er who kills just because he loves it more than anything else. He's spent his whole adult life training to be a goddamn psycho killer.

No doubt Kratos would win.

See by LOZ standards, strength doesn't mean better because then Ganon would always win. It's courage *****es. Link wins by a hookshot victory. Cmon, he has way more gadgets and just cool stuff all around.

That is true

but

courage - Both have it

Strength - Kratos

Mind (as right battle attitude) - Kratos

So Kratos still wins

Kratos replaced Ares as the ****ING GOD OF WAR! He's a psychotic mother****er who kills just because he loves it more than anything else. He's spent his whole adult life training to be a goddamn psycho killer.

No doubt Kratos would win.

This statement represents every single intimate thought that I've ever had.

For serious.

While Kratos was having sex in his minigame to boost his health, Link did the following.

-Found a boomerang
-Used boomerang to get the bow
-Used bow to retrieve hookshot
-Used Hookshot to get flowers
-Gave Zelda flowers
-Did Zelda
-Twice
-After doing Zelda, twice, used her credit card to purchase bombs
-Attached bombs to arrows
-Blew up the ship Kratos was having sex on.
-The end (and probably did Zelda one more time)

While Kratos was having sex in his minigame to boost his health, Link did the following.

-Found a boomerang
-Gave Zelda flowers
-Did Zelda
-Twice

lol b0n3r

Last edited:

-Found a boomerang
-Gave Zelda flowers
-Did Zelda
-Twice

Wow, talk about longevity. That's like ten hours of gameplay on links part. Or one really deprived kid playing that scene in GOW.

Latest posts

Back