Law & Order: Episode 3

I'm loving Houde's Law and Order fics, great stuff. Mainly the fact that I've become a carbon-copy of Brad Pitt's character from True Romance. Genius!! Never before has someone..."gotten" me so deeply. I'm touched that Houde was able to see the real me.

Anyway, great stuff, looking forward to more.

I love the covers personally

(and have a secret tiny little pleasure that E is Al Gore)

I'm assuming you found the Law & Order marathon thread, that one has everything all nice and neat for you.

Anyways, solict for the next part.

E shoves Typhiodcat off to Hawkeye101 and Orson Scott Card, much to Cad's disappointment. He secretly gets ProjectX2 to tail them. Meanwhile, Houde, Bass, and Guji begin there quest to find the mysterious John Q. Public which means they need to talk to the man on the street, SlimJim.

Ultimate Houde said:
I love the covers personally

You made my day

E shoves Typhiodcat off to Hawkeye101 and Orson Scott Card, much to Cad's disappointment. He secretly gets ProjectX2 to tail them. Meanwhile, Houde, Bass, and Guji begin there quest to find the mysterious John Q. Public which means they need to talk to the man on the street, SlimJim.

Cant wait once again

After Houde, Bass and Guji left to begin their search for the missing John Q. Public, E and Cad discussed options.

E: We should leave her in the precinct Cad.
Cad: I know
E: But, we can take a chance, and maybe get the person hunting her to show themselves.
Cad: But who can we assign to this to look dumb enough to cause the person to actually try it?
E: I have the people for it.
Cad: No, you can't be serious
E: Oh yes
Cad: You sure about this?
E: Well, I still keep MWoF around, so who really knows.
Cad: Ok, you know your people.

E leaves his office, and bumps into someone in a janitor outfit.

E: Sorry about that.
TGO: My fault

E continues on to Hawkeye101 and Orson Scott Card's desk.

E: Boys, have I got a mission for you

Behind them a janitor listened with glee

TGO: They're moving the goods.

---

Meanwhile

Houde, Bass and Guji go to the one person they need to go too for information.

SlimJim.

They drive up to his place of residence, some slum in the middle of the slums.

Houde: I feel gansta over here.
Guji: You Americans, letting people live like this, in Britian we shot them.
Bass: Ya, it took some getting use too for me, but hey, wanna play bad cop?
Guji: Bad Cop?
Houde: Ya, we bust down the door and you grab SlimJim, and toss him around for awhile.
Guji: But why would I do that?
Bass: Because, it's how we do things over here across the pond
Guji: But isn't that against his rights?

Houde and Bass look at each other and laugh there heads off.

Houde: Rights? Man this guy is gold.
Bass: I know.

Some little kid runs up, jumps, and grabs Guji's Bobby Hat, and runs off with it.

Guji: HEY!
Bass: Should have warned you about that, the little buggers take anything that isn't nailed down.

They trio enter SlimJim's house.

Houde: OH SLIMMY!

The sound of someone falling in the kitchen isheard, followed by a groan of pain, then more crashing glass. The cops run in, guns in hand, and see SlimJim on the floor, knocked out cold, and a person running away.

Guji: YOU STOP!

He points.

The man keeps running.

Guji: Are we suppose to chase after them? Yelling usually works in Britian
Houde: Really? It usually never works here.
Bass: Guys, the person left something.

He holds up a key chain that has the initials J.Q.P.

Bass: Only in TV shows do clues like this get left behind.
Houde: We should check the prints with Compound and Ourchair.
Guji: Who are those people?
Houde: Our token Asians.
Guij: Really? I love little people!

Last edited:
Ultimate Houde said:
Guji: YOU STOP!

He points.

The man keeps running.

Guji: Are we suppose to chase after them? Yelling usually works in Britian
Houde: Really? It usually never works here.
Bass: Guys, the person left something.

He holds up a key chain that has the initials J.Q.P.

Bass: Only in TV shows do clues like this get left behind.
Houde: We should check the prints with Compound and Ourchair.
Guji: Who are those people?
Houde: Our token Asians.
Guij: Really? I love little people!
:lol::D:lol:

:lol:

Very good.

I'm a little confused though. I don't seem the type to say sorry when an inept janitor runs into me.

UltimateE said:

Very good.

I'm a little confused though. I don't seem the type to say sorry when an inept janitor runs into me.

INEPT? Screw you. I don't even know what that means.

Even though I thought the same thing.

Last edited:
Lol that was funny... hey you should put me in the UC Law and Order, like a brazilian drug dealer or something :roll: :roll: :roll:

UltimateE said:

Very good.

I know, you should have yelled at him, I was in a strange mood last night

And if you think that's out of character, wait until after Thanksgiving, for a scene that will split Ultimate Central in half!

If I do it out right

Last edited:
Ultimate Quicksilver said:
Lol that was funny... hey you should put me in the UC Law and Order, like a brazilian drug dealer or something :roll: :roll: :roll:

If thats the case you'd probably be my new roommate, after I kick Doc Comic out of our bungalow.

I'm just disappointed I didn't get to go to Amsterdam with MWoF and Nurhachi. Wasted opportunities...*sigh*.

Ultimate Houde said:
I know, you should have yelled at him, I was in a strange mood last night

And if you think that's out of character, wait until after Thanksgiving, for a scene that will split Ultimate Central in half!

If I do it out right

Don't tell me you're going to check me into rehab...*shudders*

Next time in Law & Order: Ultimate Central

Bass, Guji and Houde visit Ourchair and Compound to see what their take is on the keychain, to see if it has any clues on it. E has enough of Rhyo making fun of him, and leaves the precinct with Ice and Nigma to patrol downtown.

They run into Entropy's and Random's respective gangs and find themselves caught in the middle.

Last edited:
Ultimate Houde said:
Next time in Law & Order: Ultimate Central

Bass, Guji and Houde visit Ourchair and Compound to see what they're take is on the keychain, to see if it has any clues on it. E has enough of Rhyo making fun of him, and leaves the precinct with Ice and Nigma to patrol downtown.

They run into Entropy's and Random's respective gangs and find themselves caught in the middle.

YES Random makes his first appearance

DIrishB said:
If thats the case you'd probably be my new roommate, after I kick Doc Comic out of our bungalow.

I'm just disappointed I didn't get to go to Amsterdam with MWoF and Nurhachi. Wasted opportunities...*sigh*.

Well, your not actually part of the force

But you did give me a good idea for a scene...

Don't tell me you're going to check me into rehab...*shudders*

Oh hells no

I would never ever do that to you

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back