Law & Order: Episode Four

Bass said:
I love ProjectX2, if only to be different. :D

*hugs Bass*

Make sure Moonmaster doesn't see this.

You beat me you *******!

DIrishB said:
I'm thinking the guy not only called him stupid, but stole his extensive Reba McEntire commemorative plate collection.
:shock:

That son of a motherless goat is going DOWN.

Next on Law & Order: UC, Bass and Hawkeye101 investigate murders of people of political importance. E is forced to take the Mayor of New York, Baxter, to protect him under the orders of the FBI hardass agent, Rhyo. Cad and Doc Comic take their case, to the People's Court, under the ruling of the honorable Judge JDF! Skotti begins to hunt down Ultimate Quicksilver, and first off, she goes up against SlimJim.

Last edited:
Ultimate Houde said:
Next on Law & Order: UC, Bass and Hawkeye101 investigate murders of people of political importance. E is forced to take the Mayor of New York, Baxter, to protect him under the orders of the FBI hardass agent, Rhyo. Cad and Doc Comic take their case, to the People's Court, under the ruling of the honorable Judge JDF! Skotti begins to hunt down Ultimate Quicksilver, and first off, she goes up against SlimJim.
**** YEAH!

Previously on Law & Order: UC - Special Timewarp edition!

We had a timewarp, therefore a small blurp on what happened, I'll retype it up for the marathon thread later.

Bass, now partnered with Hawkeye101, was recruited by Rhyo, the hardass FBI agent, to hunt down a political murderer. The only clue him and Hawkeye101 has, a long list of comics the perp left at one crime scene. Much to E's dismay, the mayor of New York, a delusional Baxter, needs to stay at the precinct.

Meanwhile, Skotti tries to recruit Houde to help her take down a drug dealer in her community. Houde refuses and says he is over her completely, and walks out of the cop's donut shop. Skotti sees SlimJim there, and they decide to set traps to get Ultimate Quicksilver.

Cad and Doc Comic arrive at the court to find Goodwill defending Roguefan against Doc Comic's lawsuit. The Judge, Ultimatedjf, dressed in fisherman gear, presided over the court, and asked Cad to get a new list of witnesses, seeing as Goodwill had the same exact people. Cad looked at the list and saw Goodwill had crossed Cad's name out, and wrote his in instead. Now, Cad needs to find new witnesses.

So now

Next, On Law & Order

Houde buys a muffin.

PLUS!

Bass and Hawkeye101 proceeds to the comic store to find more murders and more mayhem. Nurhachi and his new partner for the day, OurChair, are sent to figure out what happened.

Cad and Doc Comic face a tall mountain as Goodwill calls his first witness to the case against Doc, Doc Comic's own roommate, DIrishB!

Skotti and SlimJim set a trap to catch the elusive Ultimate Quicksilver. Can they catch the elusive drug dealer, who is hopped up on his own drugs?

Lastly, ProjectX2 is E's secretary for the day. What stupid thing must Project do first? And what does it have to do with the mayor?

icemastertron said:
What's cruel is that they tried to change us!

2gether 4ever. :heart:

heads towards roof and walks off the ledge.....only to land in an open top mattress truck full of mattress....cruel world....cruel world.

nigma said:
heads towards roof and walks off the ledge.....only to land in an open top mattress truck full of mattress....cruel world....cruel world.
Better luck next time.

Bass and Haweye101 arrive at the comic shop to find a huge line of people waiting to get inside.

Bass: What the...
Hawkeye101: They must have known you were coming Bass.
Bass: I smell trouble.

As the walk past the line, and using their badges to get inside, one member of the line look pissed.

TGO: Curses...they are on to me...

~~~

Skotti and SlimJim stood behind a fruit stand, holding a string.

Skotti: You are sure this is going to work.
SlimJim: Of course I am, this always works in the cartoon show.

The string is attached to a stick, which is holding up a box. Underneath the box is a plate of Brazillian nuts.

SlimJim: This plan is foolish.
~~~

Bass enters the comic store to see the one person in the world he hates the most other than Danny Osmond.

Loebendis.

The man's bald head reflected the light as he signed copies of his newet trade comic.

Batman: Black and Grey with Splashes of Blue and Yellow.

Bass picked up the book, and looked at it with contempt.

Bass: Let me guess...Bruce writes a letter to Alfred talking about one of his past adventures?
Loebendis: Ah Officer Bass, so nice to see you again, and the plot is nothing like that.
Loebendis Fanboy 1: No crap loser Officer, this book is the greatest EVAR! They have a side story featuring the Robin!
Hawkeye101: In a Batman book, NO FREAKING WAY! I love when those guys team up.

He eagerly grabs a book and starts to flip through it.

Bass: Now, if I said that ti would be sarcastic, you saying it, makes you sound stupid.
Hawkeye101: I love how it doesn't end. The last issue was delayed.
Bass: Delayed? This is a freaking collection, shouldn't all of the issues be in there?
Loebendis: No comment. But I can say the last issue has a turning point for Batman
Bass: The story happens in the past, how can it be a turning point?
Loebendis Fanboy 14: Stupid officer, the last issue happens in the future
Bass: That makes no sense. WHY DO YOU READ HIS CRAP?
TGO (Loebendis Fanboy 14): Cause it's great!
Bass: DO I know you?
TGO: No
Bass: Oh okay, that's it, I'm shutting this place down, we got a murderer here, and I plan to find out who.
Loebendis: No comment.
Loebendis Fanboy 1: *Gasp* Is this part of your signing Mr. Loebendis sir?
Loebendis: But of course.
Bass: Stupid fanboys!
~~~

Cad and Doc Comic looked on with fear.

Cad: There's no way we can get new witnesses
Doc Comic: We have too
Cad: Wait, we go first, the defense goes last, we'll just call them first.
Doc Comic: Foolproof!
DJF: Alright, prosecution, opening remarks.
Cad: Well, first...
Goodwill: Objection your honor, nice rod by the way I must add.
DJF: Objection noted, and I personally like the hook on the end.
Goodwill: It is a good fishing hook your honor, and I would like the defense to go first.
Cad: The defense never goes first dumbbutt
DJF: You're more professional than that Cad, let the man talk.
Goodwill: Well, in the Case of the Stolen Scarves, Perry Mason was allowed to go first being the defense, your honor
DJF: Interesting...
Cad: Sir, that was a TV show, not even a real case.
DJF: Yuo speak out of turn one more time, your in contempt.

Cad sat down pissed.

Goodwill: In that case your honor, I'll like to forgo my opening statement, and call my first witness.
DJF: Feel free defense.
Goodwill: I call DIRISHB to the stand, COME ON DOWN!

Cheesy gameshow music starts, and cameras search out DIrishB, who is in the third row wearing a huge nametag with his name on it, he comes running up with a smile.

Goodwill looks down at Cad with a amsile, and mouths the words: I own you!

Cad puts his face in his hands.
~~~

E: Where's my Doritos!!
ProjectX2: Get them yourself
E: Your *** is grass boy!
ProjectX2: WHY AM I STUCK BEING HIS SECRETARY!
E: Cause, Skotti called in sick, now, cut my toenails!
ProjectX2: The horror....
~~~

Houde walks over to a street stand, and purchases a corn muffin

He enjoys the corny merchandise when a cold wind goes down the street.

Looking at the end of the street, he sees SLimJim and Skotti yelling about how the damn guy ate the nuts too fast, and got out of there trap.

Houde chuckled, and walked away, heading for the courthouse, he had a case he needed to be in later today.

Latest posts

Back