[youtube]NOVdQrkVaAo[/youtube]
[youtube]Ot5B-bVcffo[/youtube]
[youtube]ffLat7vw7G0[/youtube]

How to make Custom Maps:

[youtube]RMvp6o46DiU[/youtube]

How to make Custom Spray:

[youtube]0j3uUVU41sk[/youtube]

Last edited:
Hey I just found out about a couple of Easter Eggs in this game.

1. If you melee the minigun 10-20 times and then jump on top of it it will launch you a good distance.

2. While playing as one the infected. If you point your camra down at the floor while scratching (several times) you can spawn 1-2 versons of yourself to join you on your hunt.

Check this out. It's the Crossroads Mall from "Dawn of The Dead"

Preview:
[youtube]EpAhJ0q9SIw&feature[/youtube]

Tour:
[youtube]atuZvbEPsAg&feature[/youtube]

Well judging by all the youtube videos I've see in the last 24 hours plus the vids. from gametrailers.com (which you can watch bellow) the "Surviver Pack" for the Xbox is ready for downloading. The "Serviver Pack" put's you in a small map and throws everything at you and you see how long you can servive. To help you, you will be given a ton of heath packs, ammo, molotovs, pipe bombs, and propane tanks.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/48327.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/48325.html

i'm hopin' there's a sequel with an actual story mode with choices to make that change the way the story plays out, but still keep it all shoot 'em up

I play a lot too. But can't afford online service right now. So my friends and I get together once a month and link our consoles. Last time we played one of my friend backstabed all of us. He got on the plane and then open fire on us. So next time I play with him I plan on blowing up the gas station as he walking threw it.

Best custom stand off ever! Also don't forget that the new downloadable map "Crash Course" comes out this month.

[youtube]q7Pj14uOX38&feature[/youtube]

Last edited:
Well it looks like "Crash Course" is out. If you don't have it yet here's some videos. It looks like it will take you half the time a usal campaign will run you.

[youtube]Jrkj6lWvR6Y[/youtube]

[youtube]r0gqJpmvSvg[/youtube]

Okay, I'm sucking it up, I'm finally buying my own copy of Left4Dead.

I'm preordering L4D2 this weekend.

Is it sort of a new campaign, only the abridged version?

It's abridged continuation of the first campaign. Starts off just after the Helicopter pilot that rescued you from atop of the Hospital becomes infected and crashes. I don't have online capabilities for my Xbox cause, I can't aford right now. I probably end waiting for a game night my friends and myself do once a month and just have one of them download it for me. Also Valve does plan on doing another DLC campaign bridging one of the other campaigns. Sometime this year.

Okay, I'm sucking it up, I'm finally buying my own copy of Left4Dead.

I'm preordering L4D2 this weekend.

Cool. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Latest posts

Back