Legends of Tomorrow news & discussion. [Spoilers]

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Promo pic:

11258109_775441869220946_3530212038839335481_n.jpg

It's been revealed Caity Lotz will play... White Canary. "Yeahbuthwat?" We'll have to wait until the show airs in early 2016 to find out.

The synopsis once again:

When heroes alone are not enough… the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat — one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW stars Victor Garber ("The Flash," "Alias"); Brandon Routh ("Arrow," "Superman Returns"); Arthur Darvill ("Doctor Who"); Caity Lotz ("Arrow"); Ciarra Renee ("Pippin"); Franz Drameh ("Edge of Tomorrow"); with Dominic Purcell ("The Flash," "Prison Break"); and Wentworth Miller ("The Flash," "Prison Break"). Based on the characters from DC Comics, DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti ("Arrow," "The Flash," upcoming "Pan"), Marc Guggenheim ("Arrow," "Eli Stone," "Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters"), Andrew Kreisberg ("Arrow," "The Flash," "Eli Stone," "Warehouse 13") and Sarah Schechter ("Arrow," "The Flash," upcoming "Pan").

Re: Legends of Tomorrow (Flash/Arrow spinoff) news & discussion.

I wonder if they are going to give Firestorm his real power at some point instead of just having him shoot flames and fly.

This looks great. Supergirl looked better to me but both look AWESOME

That does look pretty cool. Is Ronnie Raymond not going to be in it? Just Prof Stein? How does that work?

Also, I feel like Sarah has become DC's Elektra.

Last edited:

That does look pretty cool. Is Ronnie Raymond not going to be in it? Just Prof Stein? How does that work?
There's going to be a "preview" episode in Flash before the spinoff happens where we'll get some answers. They'll shoot that particular episode in July.

There's going to be a "preview" episode in Flash before the spinoff happens where we'll get some answers. They'll shoot that particular episode in July.

Cool. This is confirmed as a midseason series, right? Like Agent Carter?

Yes. CW confirmed it as mid season, 13 episodes, at their upfronts Thursday.

Cool. Will both Arrow and Flash take a 6-7 week break and this show run Tuesday & Wednesday for those weeks?

Cool. Will both Arrow and Flash take a 6-7 week break and this show run Tuesday & Wednesday for those weeks?
I doubt it. CW doesn't do those kinds of breaks. Most likely the show will just air on another day.

I doubt it. CW doesn't do those kinds of breaks. Most likely the show will just air on another day.

That sucks. I was hoping to get to watch this without having to commit to another night. I'm not sure I'll watch it right away if that's the case.

I just finished the season finale of Arrow. The announcements and trailer for this show kind of ruined the cliffhanger for Ray.

Victor Garber said the first season of LoT would be 15 episodes. With it set to premiere in January, 2016 (likely the middle of the month), that'd have the series lasting right up into early/mid May, 2016.

Looks like the latter halves of Arrow Season 4 and Flash Season 2 will air concurrently with Legends of Tomorrow.

I never thought I'd say this, but Smallville had a better costumes. Cheaper, but better. And that costume was atrocious.

Latest posts

Back