LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga for the Wii!

E

Excelsior Club
Cool news:

When Nintendo revealed the Wii, there was no doubt that many people were shocked by it. While in its last generation, the GameCube could really hold its own in the graphics department, the focus was changed for Nintendo's latest. Instead of graphics, the Big N explained, the focus should be on gameplay. And, while many people may still scoff at that idea, those of you still unconvinced need look no further than the surprise success of the LEGO Star Wars franchise, which is comprised of two very fun games whose only real improvement on the Xbox 360 happened to be really shiny floors.

All in all, LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy exemplify what the Nintendo Wii stands for, which really makes this news even better: According to Nintendo-specific site Codename Revolution, both LEGO Star Wars games are headed to the Nintendo Wii, complete with controls reinvented specifically for the Wii Remote (which, really, shouldn't be too hard, as the game only used like two buttons). And, what's more, when (or "if," depending on how skeptical you are) the titles hit this Christmas, they will be packaged together as LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga!

Codename Revolution also claims that its source (a distributor) revealed a few more previously unannounced Wii games in the works in addition to LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, including the sequel to Thrillville and a billiards game from South Peak Interactive titled Pool Party. Of course, even though Codename Revolution stands by the information, we at VGGEN must advise you to take this with a grain of salt for the moment, as we cannot confirm any of it just yet. As always, we will continue to look into these apparently upcoming Wii games, and if we learn anything more, you'll see it right here. So, be sure to check back at VGGEN often!

http://wii.vggen.com/news/news.php?id=4859

That is really cool, I won't pick it up because I've beat both of them but anybody who hasn't played these two games yet, needs to give them a try. Good times.

I'll get it even if I have both original ones for 2 reasons 1)might have extras 2)wiimote as lightsaber. been waiting for that

The potential for a Wiimote lightsaber is worth the price of admission alone.

Cool. Another reason I want a Wii.

I never played these games, were they good?

Oh wait, it's Star Wars....

I'll pretend to get it for Sexybutt

Yes they were great. Very funny , and cool to play. It had unlockables that were pretty cool.

Also when you unlock people (by playing or buying) then in the area between levels were you get to explore , look at ships ect... the characters fight.

Even if you don't like star wars it's a great game. Normally over looked as a "kids" game but it's not. Anyone can and will enjoy it regardless of age.

Apparently it also works as a cure for the common cold and cancer. Basically, if anything is afflicting you that begins with the letter 'c', LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga can cure it.

Basically, if anything is afflicting you that begins with the letter 'c', LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga can cure it.

So...many...inappropriate jokes.

I got this for Christmas. It's awesome.

I've only played a few levels but one new thing I've noticed is these power ups that are scattered around. If you get one it does a few things like increases the speed at which you build things, which is cool.

They kind of missed the boat with the Wii remote to be used as a lightsaber although I'm not sure how they would have done that well without screwing up the controls.

But yeah - very cool.

At least, that's what your son says.

Uh...haha! Yes, of course. He, uh....says it's a lot of fun and it is a great new version of the old games, with new levels and features which prevent it from feeling like a simple repackaging of the old games.

I think those were his exact words.

Uh...haha! Yes, of course. He, uh....says it's a lot of fun and it is a great new version of the old games, with new levels and features which prevent it from feeling like a simple repackaging of the old games.

I think those were his exact words.
It was him at GameSpot who posted this review, wasn't it?

Latest posts

Back