Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Shadow

• Mystery Men

• Total voters
Planet-man said:
Yeah, I'm the one with the pent up anger.:roll:

From what I've seen more than half of you're post are just mindless teasing like that one.

The other day in the favourite comic art thread, VVD quipped he like the Turner art thread better, to which you immeadiately told him something like "Then go post there. If you love it so much why don't you marry it." Come on.

I'm confused, I thought that was called sarcasm. Don't you watch family guy. And if you read back, I think he said he had nuptials or something WHICH means he took it quite well.

I got that quote from a reeses peanut butter cereal commercial. And I was mocking at you from a family quote when stewie is talking to Peter. And he keeps saying," you wanna soda? Oh what the hell, I tried."

E said:
Let's put it this way: Spider-Man and Superman are movies about superheroes being superheroes.

Unbreakable (and Watchmen for comics, but still applicable here especially since it's being made into a movie) is about superheroes dealing with being superheroes.

(and excuse me for bringing up The Shadow...I haven't seen it in YEARS and will admit my memory of it may not be what it should for me to talk about it).
Ah, okay. That explains it. Though I still think by that logic, stuff like Unbreakable and Watchmen count as superhero stories, just a different kind of superhero story.

I was under the impression that you were saying that for a movie to qualify as a superhero movie, it needs to be based on a comic. Saying that that must make movies like Sin City and V for Vendetta superhero movies (superheroes=comic books, comic books=superheroes) was just an exaggeration to try and point out why the idea made no sense.

Oh, and this arguement is stupid.

I think everyone should just drop it now.

moonmaster said:
Ah, okay. That explains it. Though I still think by that logic, stuff like Unbreakable and Watchmen count as superhero stories, just a different kind of superhero story.

I was under the impression that you were saying that for a movie to qualify as a superhero movie, it needs to be based on a comic. Saying that that must make movies like Sin City and V for Vendetta superhero movies (superheroes=comic books, comic books=superheroes) was just an exaggeration to try and point out why the idea made no sense.

Oh, and this arguement is stupid.

I think everyone should just drop it now.

Well, I think you should take your thoughts, ball them up and leave them on the moon. :lol:

Hibiki said:
Well, I think you should take your thoughts, ball them up and leave them on the moon. :lol:
:(

But they'll get cold...

Hibiki said:
Well, you're from the moon, figure something out.

*someone's going to say, "get on topic..." *
Not if I have anything to say about it!

Latest posts

Back