Life After Carnage...

Goodwill

I would like to discuss what will become of Peter and Spider-Man after the Carnage arc. I know that Bendis/ Bagley will be on board until they break the record that Stan Lee/ Ditko set and I know that he is planning to ultimize Morbius, Hob Goblin, etc. I know that Doc Strange is supposed to make a reappearance as well as Black Cat with the Black Widow making a guest appearance. Personally, Morbius and Doc Strange will be wrapped in the same arc and Hob Goblin will most likely be the return of Harry Osboune... What do you guys think? What is the story following Carnage?

Ultimate Spot!

Miken, this Bud's for you.

As one of the most successful runs in comics, I don't see why Bendis would want to leave after they break Ditko's and Lee's record.

Plus, he's said several times that it's like a dram job and he loves doing it.

From the man himself...

66-67 Wolvie team-up
68-69 HUMAN TORCH
70-71 DOCTOR STRANGE
72-77 Hobgoblin
78- 82 KINGPIN VRS HAMMERHEAD
83- 88 BLADE/ MORBIUS

Venom, Black Cat, Green Goblin are coming back eventually, plus Ultimate Amazing Friends, Scorpion and Mysterio.

Is it me or is there too many team-ups in Ultimate Spider-Man, I mean you can't go through a single Arc lately without someone turning up, SHIELD, Elektra, lately The Punisher. USM issues 66 - 71 look like Ultimate Marvel Team-Up Volume 2. Maybe I'm complaining over nothing but I wouldn't mind seeing USM just being about Spider-Man, just like UXM deals with X-Men you don't see Spider-Man or someone else turning up in that every other issue...

Well it is based in the heart of NYC, and those weren't really team-ups. Punisher was just a cameo - I don't even think he said a single word and only appeared long enough for Spidey to take him out. Same for Elektra.

If you want realism you can't have the books be completely independent. These characters all live in the same area and given their job descriptions they are bound to run into eachother at some point, most likely fairly often. And yes Hammerhead looked to be quite dead, a certain Mr. LeBeau charged his head up higher than Paris Hilton's credit cards.

I agree. If you're going to give someone their Ultimate debut, might as well make it someone who would make sense to show up more often then the 616 universe, considering it's a much smaller universe. And is that Boomerang in USM 61 the Punisher's after?

LoL, yeah that would be extremely eventful.

Also, I thought there was supposed to be a Kingpin/ Hammerhead deal going on within the next 40 issues. Does this ring any bells for you guys?

Looks like we're being taken down Ultimate Mavel Team-Up lane once again! :) Sounds interesting!

Also, Hammerhead died, didn't he? How is Bendis going to get himself outta this one?

Im lookin forward to Ultimate Morbius. Can you imagine Parkers fear when he first encounters a real vampire? not to mention MJs reaction. Think of the posibilities.......

The team ups will probably be the theme for USM volume 12 TPB. from #66-71. Which is why they putting those 6 team up issues back to back

Im lookin forward to Ultimate Morbius. Can you imagine Parkers fear when he first encounters a real vampire? not to mention MJs reaction. Think of the posibilities.......

if that' swhat he is going to be...remember, this is ultimate morbius we're talking about.

The team ups will probably be the theme for USM volume 12 TPB. from #66-71. Which is why they putting those 6 team up issues back to back

good thinking. :)

Peter has already encountered a vampire and Blade... In the Super Sized Ultimate Spider-Man #1 that wrapped up the Ultimate Marvel Team-Up series.

YOu think there will ever be an Ultimate Legion of Losers? They could have Ultimate Shocker, Gladiator and Boomerang in it...... and maybe even Ultimate Spot...the dog :D

Latest posts

Back