Life After Carnage...

Well, I guess... It should also include Mysterio and Rhino since they were one hit wonders aswell. Bendis seems to be making a trend here, does anyone notice? He finds low rate villains and uses them for cameos now... For the past couple of issues we've been treated with quite a few familiar faces.

Yeah, i just hope he doesnt do that with Ultimate Scorpion. And i think The Ultimate Sandman origin should have gone on for more then just #46. Anyone agree?
But Ultimate Legion of Losers sounds cool. Just as a comedy issue tho

#46 was enough Sandman. There isn't much you can do with that kinda thing anyway.

Also, he won't do that with Scorpion. He knows better than to do that. There is probably someone, like Osbourne, wanting to get Spider-Man indirectly so he sends Scorpion out. That would be interesting. Or it could be JJJ?

I just hope hes a lot tougher then in the 616 universe recently. Hes supposed to be the perfect predator for Spider-Man, so hopefully hes seen as a major villain.

Scorpion should have ties to the Kingpin... That would be interesting and it would further Kingpin's distaste for Spider-Man.

I consider Kingpin just as much a Spidey villain as a Daredevil vilain. In that sense, I'd prefer to see Kingpin in a reoccuring theme, just not reach the level of archnemesis that Green Goblin or Doc Ock or possibly Hobgoblin could reach.

I consider Kingpin just as much a Spidey villain as a Daredevil vilain. In that sense, I'd prefer to see Kingpin in a reoccuring theme, just not reach the level of archnemesis that Green Goblin or Doc Ock or possibly Hobgoblin could reach.

And Venom, I hope he comes back. Maybe have a good old Venom/Carnage fight

I think it'd be cool if The Scorpion was another result of SHIELD's super soldier program. It would make sense for somebody to notice how powerful Spider-Man is, and consider that a super-human with the powers of a scorpion - a scorpion being a natural predator of a spider - would be more powerful. Ofcourse, the SHIELD agent/subject would then have to go rogue to be one of Spidey's enemy's. Or maybe The Scorpion project was just in writing at SHIELD and the project is stolen. It would be cool to see an Ultimate Scorpion made to be a major threat and do some damage at a SHIELD base.

Also, I think issue 46 was a sufficient introduction to The Sandman but I would have liked to have seen more of him in action in Ultimate Six.

I agree totally with Ultimate Scorpion being a major threat in the ultimate universe.

Other characters which I think shouldn't get the "Couple-panel "I'm not worth spidey's time" appearances" are the Vulture [I want him to be one of the few villains who arn't "super-soldiered" but can give spidey a whooping], Hydro man, Molten man, puma, and uhh.. Ringer [kidding]

Looked like Boomerang to me
Personally I won't complain until Ultimate Spiderman really turned into Ultimate Team Ups.
The Wolverine-team up sounds pretty lame, I got to admit that. (At least with the recent Blockbuster arc in mind)
But I'm really looking forward to the Spiderman-Torch issues. For once, this is the first true interaction between any member of the UFF (which started out great but still lack in characterization) any any other ultimate character. Secondly, Spiderman and the Torch have had (I heard) great interaction in 616-universe. I'd like to see them two interact in Ultimate as well. (A lot more than spiderman and Wolverine, at least)
Dr. Strange, Electra and the Punisher don't count as team-ups in my opinion. Not more than Doc Connors, at least. Neither of them is a "hero" in his own right. Half of them are actually treated as "villains", just like Doc Ock or the Kingpin. As for Dr. Strange, I'm atually looking forward to some interesting interaction with Peter, possibly similar to Peter's present relation to Dr. Conners.

But I'm really looking forward to the Spiderman-Torch issues. For once, this is the first true interaction between any member of the UFF (which started out great but still lack in characterization) any any other ultimate character. Secondly, Spiderman and the Torch have had (I heard) great interaction in 616-universe. I'd like to see them two interact in Ultimate as well. (A lot more than spiderman and Wolverine, at least)

Agreed. Torch & Spidey will be a refreshing change and it will be cool to see UFF's first interaction with another book (and NOT include Wolverine).

They already have such snappy wits and great sense of humors. Two smart superhero teens who can relate to one another.

UltimateCharlieSheen said:
From the man himself...

66-67 Wolvie team-up
68-69 HUMAN TORCH
70-71 DOCTOR STRANGE
72-77 Hobgoblin
78- 82 KINGPIN VRS HAMMERHEAD
83- 88 BLADE/ MORBIUS

Venom, Black Cat, Green Goblin are coming back eventually, plus Ultimate Amazing Friends, Scorpion and Mysterio.

That sounds pretty cool. I especially can't wait for Blade/Morbius.

I would especially love to see something with the Hob Goblin... Of all of the things on that list, that will be the most interesting and powerful for Peter's character. That is, if it is tied in to the Osborne's in some way... Man, I hope it isn't Harry!

66-67 Wolvie team-up
68-69 HUMAN TORCH
70-71 DOCTOR STRANGE
72-77 Hobgoblin
78- 82 KINGPIN VRS HAMMERHEAD
83- 88 BLADE/ MORBIUS

I said in a previous post that issue 66-71 are probably all team up issues because that will be the theme of volume 12. Do you guys think that there will be a sub-plot with spidey chasing after the lizard (caused by connors stress and guilt over the whole carnage incident) thru those issues?

Do you guys think that there will be a sub-plot with spidey chasing after the lizard (caused by connors stress and guilt over the whole carnage incident) thru those issues?

Could be, sure. Could also be a major theme with all these team ups aimed at bringing him in, although it would be kind of weird because Spidey shouldn't need help bringing in Lizard of all people.

Well, I was thinking that they were all individual stories. Each new guest star would bring their own villain with them and stuff like that... I think that the Wolverine issue should be focusing on something closely related to the Blockbuster arc... That would be interesting. Human Torch could be anything, I love his character already and I would love to see him under Bendis again.

I think if there is a subplot running through these team-ups issues it would be related to what has just happened at the end of Issue #62. Peter will be thinking if he should give up the webs as those who he is close to suffer the most, after seeing what good he can do and what good the other superheroes are doing for the world he will continue to fight on…

Latest posts

Back