Life of Mole

Sorry this one is 4 pages in stead of 1 , like like last time I got doing it and ran with the idea i had and it filled more than my usual 6 panel strip , Hopefully the fact it's longer makes it better.

Note : Garfield parts I did not do as such , just replaced John with me!

Haven't done one for a while but here is the new one. Thanks to Mario Kart Wii :lol:

:lol: These are all pretty good! I think the best is the one where you go to Garfield. :lol:

:lol: These are all pretty good! I think the best is the one where you go to Garfield. :lol:

Thanks dude. My favourite one I've done is the one with Jesus :lol:

This one is not that funny. The whole point is how were are diffrent as kids and half the **** we've seen no one could have seen coming. Also I kinda wanted to get 9 out the way so I can do something better for 10

lom9001gy7.jpg

lom9002nc9.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:

I particularly like how young Mole assumes 2008 Mole is insane.

And the young Mole having an old WWF t-shirt is a wonderful touch.

These are pretty good. They should be fortnightly.

:lol:

I particularly like how young Mole assumes 2008 Mole is insane.

And the young Mole having an old WWF t-shirt is a wonderful touch.

Thanks dude. Yeah I think I mentioned earlier when kid mole was first in it that after I put him in an old wwf shirt I thought "Oh god am I that much of a geek that I thought first hmmm it was wwf then I need a wwf logo" :lol:

These are pretty good. They should be fortnightly.

Thanks I would do more but normally I only do them if I'm really really bored :lol:

Last edited:
I laughed a lot at the blue mohawk panel.

Thanks. I had him on my pc for awhile as I was going to change me to that when I had the blue mohawk but didn't and I wanted to use him so added him finally to a scene :lol:

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nick ****ing Fury

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back