Life of Mole

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
decided to start doing a comic for my website that is like the old Garfield or peanuts comics but staring Me. Will do 1-2 a month but no more

SSJmole

Here is the second one of March

Hopefully you all get a laugh out these or enjoy them.

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
That was pretty good, I thought about making a UC web comic but didnt give it much thought

SSJmole

Here is the new one :

I do not own a TiVo but my friend in America does and requested I did something with it. So I did ......

also note that in last two panels it looks like /////// but that is because thats how the font showed !!!!!!

SeAcoW

Those are pretty funny man. I like the first once especially. Glad you like dawsons creek aswell haha. :D

The TiVo thing is taken from The king of queens right? When Spencer gets a TiVo it thinks he is gay aswell.

SSJmole

Those are pretty funny man. I like the first once especially. Glad you like dawsons creek aswell haha. :D

The TiVo thing is taken from The king of queens right? When Spencer gets a TiVo it thinks he is gay aswell.

Thanks glad you like it.

Actually no :lol: I love that show but never saw that episode , My friend asked me to to do a tivo one I said "How?" and he said "I don't know , it recommends shows what if it thinks your a woman or gay" :lol: I ran with it.

Although now i must see that episode :lol:

SSJmole

Note : Sorry if this one offends anyone , It is meant as a joke only not to offend though the subject (Religion) is shaky ground

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
These are pretty funny.

It wouldn't be as funny if it wasn't so true.

But you should look more like the mole from Simpsons.

Latest posts