Resident Evil 5 ------------------ 360 ------ 3/13/09

Batman: Arkham Asylum --------- 360 ------ N/A
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days ----- NDS ------ N/A
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 ------ Wii ------- N/A
Tekken 6 ----------------------- 360 ------- N/A
The Conduit -------------------- Wii ------- N/A
Wii Sports Resort --------------- Wii ------- N/A
Final Fantasty XIII -------------- 360 ------- N/A

I believe there are more games I wanted to get, but I can't remember the titles now.

Last edited:
Alpha Protocol [PC]
Brutal Legend [360]
F.E.A.R. 2: Project ORIGIN [PC]
Mass Effect 2 [PC]
Starcraft II [PC]
Street Fighter IV [360]
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena [PC]
The King of Fighters XII [360]
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II [PC]

February is going to be a great month for videogames.

Last edited:
Street Fighter IV, Resident Evil 5, Bionic Commando, Madworld, Punch-Out!!, Brutal Legend, Ghostbusters, Final Fantasy: Dissidia, both Kingdom Heats games, Uncharted 2, White Knight Chronicles, Starcraft II, FEAR 2, God of War III, No More Heroes 2

And that's all I can think of right now. I'm sure there's more, but that's all that's coming to mind. I also would have put FFXIII up there, but I really, really doubt it'll be out this year. At least, Stateside.

Street Fighter IV, Resident Evil 5, Bionic Commando, Madworld, Punch-Out!!, Brutal Legend, Ghostbusters, Final Fantasy: Dissidia, both Kingdom Heats games, Uncharted 2, White Knight Chronicles, Starcraft II, FEAR 2, God of War III, No More Heroes 2

And that's all I can think of right now. I'm sure there's more, but that's all that's coming to mind. I also would have put FFXIII up there, but I really, really doubt it'll be out this year. At least, Stateside.
I forgot about Punch-Out!!

I can't wait for that. It's only only boxing game I like. :p

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Half-Life 2 Episode 3
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2

That's not a complete list wikipedia has either.

Street Fighter IV (PS3) (I've gotten back into fighting games in a big way, this looks fun go Vega!)
Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3) (This looks off the charts awesome)
Beatles Rock Band (PS3) (whatever this turns out to be I'm sold)
God of War III (PS3) (Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss! was it good for you?)
Guitar Hero: Metallica (PS3) (probably not I'm not a Metallica fan at all, and I'm losing interest in GH (not RB though) but I've played all the GH games, and it sounds like a good skill builder)
inFamous (PS3) (this sounds too cool)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion (PS3) (If Nova nd Iron Fist make the playable list I will be ecstatic)
Tekken 6 (PS3) (I loved Sould Calibur last year, this looks like a great follow-up)
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3) (Yay, the last game was a gem)

a number of those I'll probably just rent though

I loved the Riddick Butcher Bay videogame immensely, so I was really excited for this, but then I heard it's somehow a remake?:?

It's completely a remake.

I loved the game, it was so much cooler than the movies.

I've wanted to go back and get the original, but I'm glad they are remaking it.

The differences I seen in your surrounding makes it worth it to me. Plus there will be some new stuff in it.

I am mostly looking forward to Final Fantasy XIII & Final Fantasy XIII Versus (if they come out, God Of War 3, and Darksiders - The Wrath Of War.

Lord of the Rings: Conquest, Afro Samurai, Damnation, Brütal Legend, Highlander, Dark Void, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Fusion, Batman - Arkham Asylum, Ghostbusters, The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, & Prototype are games I'm interested in. There are more, but I'm not sure if they come out this year.

Well, since it has been announced that it will be released in summer of 2009, I think it's safe to say that they were right from the start, and thus, no need for such silly thoughts as that.

Well, since it has been announced that it will be released in summer of 2009, I think it's safe to say that they were right from the start, and thus, no need for such silly thoughts as that.
Final Fantasy XIII was announced as late 2008 and it's not out yet. And there was even a game delayed a week or two one week before its release. So until the shipping day comes, it's always possible.

Final Fantasy XIII was announced as late 2008 and it's not out yet. And there was even a game delayed a week or two one week before its release. So until the shipping day comes, it's always possible.

Well, the case is usually that when Obsidian says a game will come out in such and such a year, it will come out then. They haven't been wrong with any of their games yet - KOTOR II, Neverwinter Nights 2, Mask of the Betrayer, Storm of Zehir - so,I think it's safe to say Alpha Protocol will be an '09 release.

Well, the case is usually that when Obsidian says a game will come out in such and such a year, it will come out then. They haven't been wrong with any of their games yet - KOTOR II, Neverwinter Nights 2, Mask of the Betrayer, Storm of Zehir - so,I think it's safe to say Alpha Protocol will be an '09 release.
I'm not saying it's not coming out in '09. I'm saying there's always a possibility that it might not.

Hence "The current list" part. :wink:

Well, excuuuuuuse me princess.

Uh, yeah. They said from the beginning that AP would most likely be an '09 release.

"Most likely" isn't anything solid. It could always be pushed until 2010.

I'm not saying it's not coming out in '09. I'm saying there's always a possibility that it might not.

You all have lost the right to ***** about the Blu-Ray thread or the Superman Returns thread.

Latest posts

Back