M.U.S.C.L.E. Men

E

Excelsior Club
Did anyone have these when they were younger? I just dug mine out of storage to give to my son.

Basically they were little 2" (or so) pink plastic figures. They were supposed to be like wrestlers. I *think* there was a TV show but I don't remember.

I'm looking for a pic to post, but searching for "muscle men" isn't exactly turning up what I'm looking for. :shock:

plungingforward

Sure. My favorites were a big ol' hand with a face and a pirhanna-man. The multi-armed guy with three faces was neat, as was the guy made of tires. My least favorites were the ones made of blocks - even the top. (I appreciate the block ones more now.)

E

Excelsior Club
plungingforward said:
Sure. My favorites were a big ol' hand with a face and a pirhanna-man. The multi-armed guy with three faces was neat, as was the guy made of tires. My least favorites were the ones made of blocks - even the top. (I appreciate the block ones more now.)

Tire guy was cool, so was hand guy.

I wasn't real big on any of the block guys. The top one was stupid.

The car part guy was great too.

Iceshadow

E said:
I *think* there was a TV show but I don't remember.

There was it was called Ultimate Muscle, the first episode I ever saw had the main character wrestling a giant cell phone, at one point the cell phone started using his antennae as a whip...............yeah.

Friday

M.U.S.C.L.E. Men were great when I was a kid. I had tons of them. The plier guy was cool... Anyone else have any that weren't pink? I had atleast one purple and one red one.

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
E said:
I'm looking for a pic to post, but searching for "muscle men" isn't exactly turning up what I'm looking for. :shock:

It's all in how you word your search mon ami....

musclemen_group.jpg

Dr.Strangefate said:
My Homoeroticism sense was tingling...

I'm sure they make a cream for that.

Wait......that sound even worse too. :lol:

E

Excelsior Club
Great pic, Vic - that's them. :D

Baxter said:
M.U.S.C.L.E. Men were great when I was a kid. I had tons of them. The plier guy was cool... Anyone else have any that weren't pink? I had atleast one purple and one red one.

Yeah, I have some red, neon-ish green, blue, purple, and a darker, more neon pink.

And plier guy is awesome.

Anyone have the skeleton guy with the long hair? He looks like something off a Guns N' Roses album cover.

Friday

E said:
Anyone have the skeleton guy with the long hair? He looks like something off a Guns N' Roses album cover.
I had that one! He was sweet!

Anyone else remember the Lizard guy with the really bumpy skin?

E

Excelsior Club
Baxter said:
I had that one! He was sweet!

Anyone else remember the Lizard guy with the really bumpy skin?

YEAH! I have that one too.

I need to go get more of these.

E

Excelsior Club
DIrishB said:
Damn, I remember these! I had a small plastic trash can that I used to store them in, but I can't remember if thats how they were sold or not. I was like 5, sorry.

That was one of the package types, yeah.

Friday

I remember KB toys used to sell them in packs of 3 or 5 too. Little blisters and cards with seemingly random assortments inside.

Now the real test. Who here remembers the odd Transformers toy spinoff Battle Beasts?

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Baxter said:
I remember KB toys used to sell them in packs of 3 or 5 too. Little blisters and cards with seemingly random assortments inside.

Now the real test. Who here remembers the odd Transformers toy spinoff Battle Beasts?

Battle Beasts or Beast Wars?

Bass

Nexus of the World
Dr.Strangefate said:
My Homoeroticism sense was tingling...

o_O

That sounded even worse out of my head.

Yeah, whatever Fisto.

What? It's a compliment. He was cool in He-Man.

Latest posts