M.U.S.C.L.E. Men

E

Excelsior Club
Did anyone have these when they were younger? I just dug mine out of storage to give to my son.

Basically they were little 2" (or so) pink plastic figures. They were supposed to be like wrestlers. I *think* there was a TV show but I don't remember.

I'm looking for a pic to post, but searching for "muscle men" isn't exactly turning up what I'm looking for. :shock:

Sure. My favorites were a big ol' hand with a face and a pirhanna-man. The multi-armed guy with three faces was neat, as was the guy made of tires. My least favorites were the ones made of blocks - even the top. (I appreciate the block ones more now.)

plungingforward said:
Sure. My favorites were a big ol' hand with a face and a pirhanna-man. The multi-armed guy with three faces was neat, as was the guy made of tires. My least favorites were the ones made of blocks - even the top. (I appreciate the block ones more now.)

Tire guy was cool, so was hand guy.

I wasn't real big on any of the block guys. The top one was stupid.

The car part guy was great too.

E said:
I *think* there was a TV show but I don't remember.

There was it was called Ultimate Muscle, the first episode I ever saw had the main character wrestling a giant cell phone, at one point the cell phone started using his antennae as a whip...............yeah.

M.U.S.C.L.E. Men were great when I was a kid. I had tons of them. The plier guy was cool... Anyone else have any that weren't pink? I had atleast one purple and one red one.

E said:
I'm looking for a pic to post, but searching for "muscle men" isn't exactly turning up what I'm looking for. :shock:

It's all in how you word your search mon ami....

musclemen_group.jpg

Dr.Strangefate said:
My Homoeroticism sense was tingling...

I'm sure they make a cream for that.

Wait......that sound even worse too. :lol:

Great pic, Vic - that's them. :D

Baxter said:
M.U.S.C.L.E. Men were great when I was a kid. I had tons of them. The plier guy was cool... Anyone else have any that weren't pink? I had atleast one purple and one red one.

Yeah, I have some red, neon-ish green, blue, purple, and a darker, more neon pink.

And plier guy is awesome.

Anyone have the skeleton guy with the long hair? He looks like something off a Guns N' Roses album cover.

E said:
Anyone have the skeleton guy with the long hair? He looks like something off a Guns N' Roses album cover.
I had that one! He was sweet!

Anyone else remember the Lizard guy with the really bumpy skin?

Baxter said:
I had that one! He was sweet!

Anyone else remember the Lizard guy with the really bumpy skin?

YEAH! I have that one too.

I need to go get more of these.

DIrishB said:
Damn, I remember these! I had a small plastic trash can that I used to store them in, but I can't remember if thats how they were sold or not. I was like 5, sorry.

That was one of the package types, yeah.

I remember KB toys used to sell them in packs of 3 or 5 too. Little blisters and cards with seemingly random assortments inside.

Now the real test. Who here remembers the odd Transformers toy spinoff Battle Beasts?

Baxter said:
I remember KB toys used to sell them in packs of 3 or 5 too. Little blisters and cards with seemingly random assortments inside.

Now the real test. Who here remembers the odd Transformers toy spinoff Battle Beasts?

Battle Beasts or Beast Wars?

Dr.Strangefate said:
My Homoeroticism sense was tingling...

o_O

That sounded even worse out of my head.

Yeah, whatever Fisto.

What? It's a compliment. He was cool in He-Man.

Latest posts

Back