Make a wish and have it corrupted - Marvel

granted but the next panel Thor steps out the shower and Tony Stark is lying in bed sees him and goes "oh thank god the last 10 years was just a dream"

I wish Ultimate universe crossed over with dc's allstars to make a new verson on dc vs marvel comics

Granted, but it's written by Frank Miller and he has Batman show everyone nuts.

I wish Marvel would just pick one Avengers title and stick with that.

I wish Norman Osborn and Wolverine would be thrown into the sun.

Granted

but somehow they are brought back and now have cosmic powers and are unstoppable.

I wish captain America blocked the bullet that "killed" him and became an extreme any government terrorist

Last edited:
Granted

but somehow they are brought back and now have cosmic powers and are unstoppable.

I wish captain America blocked the bullet that "killed" him and became an extreme any government terrorist

That's cool. But Frank Miller writes it, and he has Batman kick him in the nuts. Then he eats some rats. Also, hookers. Plenty of hookers.

I wish Chase Stein would become the new Iron Man.

That's cool. But Frank Miller writes it, and he has Batman kick him in the nuts. Then he eats some rats. Also, hookers. Plenty of hookers.

I wish Chase Stein would become the new Iron Man.

Granted.

I don't think I need to write anything else. :wink: If it offends you, let's just say the new suit has spikes on the inside for each of their parent's victims and one big one for Gert.

I wish the Watcher would go up to Reed, mock psychohistory, and list each and every one of the million times ONE PERSON, whose actions cannot be predicted, changed the history of mankind through time travel or superpowers.

I wish the Watcher would go up to Reed, mock psychohistory, and list each and every one of the million times ONE PERSON, whose actions cannot be predicted, changed the history of mankind through time travel or superpowers.

Granted, but Cosmic-Powered and acid tripping Frank Castle shows up and shoots the Watcher in the middle of his speech and Reed never gets to hear the rest of it.

I wish Bryan Singer pulls out of his agreement to do UXM and NEVER writes a comic.

Granted.

I don't think I need to write anything else. :wink: If it offends you, let's just say the new suit has spikes on the inside for each of their parent's victims and one big one for Gert.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

why.........?

Foolsfolly said:
I wish Bryan Singer pulls out of his agreement to do UXM and NEVER writes a comic.

Granted. Instead, he's commissioned to write a sequel to the Patriot Act, by the US government.

I wish Georgia's Initiative team would get some exposure.

I wish Georgia's Initiative team would get some exposure.

Granted.

But now Marvel drops all books taking place in New York and all heroes and villains that live and operate in New York.

Enjoy seeing the Georgia Team taking out drunk drivers and people loitering in public places!

I wish Morrison would return to Marvel and write Astonishing X-Men after Whedon's run.

Granted.

But now Marvel drops all books taking place in New York and all heroes and villains that live and operate in New York.

Enjoy seeing the Georgia Team taking out drunk drivers and people loitering in public places!

I wish Morrison would return to Marvel and write Astonishing X-Men after Whedon's run.

Wish granted. But that means Morrison's not writing for DC anymore. Blows, right?

Doc Comic said:
I wish I was a fish.

Cool. You're a fish..... WITH AIDS!

Also, I missed you. I don't really even know who you are, but I missed you in ways that made my heart cry.

I wish Captain America would stay dead.

I wish Captain America would stay dead.

Granted

but he becomes a vampire or a zombie which is still dead but walking and talking

I wish ultimate spider-man didn't changer artist from the first guy

I wish ultimate spider-man didn't changer artist from the first guy

Granted.

But then Bendis dies and Frank Miller takes over Ultimate Spider-Man. MJ becomes a prostitute, as does zombie-Carnage-Gwen. Hell, we'll make Aunt May one too.

I wish Gambit died. And stayed dead. With no coming back to life. Not even as a zombie. And no clones. Nothing with red-on-black eyes, black lungs, a swamp stench, and a stupid accent.

I wish Gambit died. And stayed dead. With no coming back to life. Not even as a zombie. And no clones. Nothing with red-on-black eyes, black lungs, a swamp stench, and a stupid accent.

Granted

but it turns out Gambit was the chosen one and with out him every single hero in the marvel universe is killed off and we are left with comic after comic of just villains doing evil laughs

I wish M.J had died in the first spider-man movie when she was thrown off a bridge

Granted

I wish M.J had died in the first spider-man movie when she was thrown off a bridge

Granted!

Only then Gwen Stacy is killed by Ock in SM2 by being thrown off a bridge, and Felicia Hardy is killed by Venom in SM3 by being thrown off of yet another bridge.

I wish Iron Man was replaced by Nick Fury as the Head of SHIELD.

Granted

But he punches through to the MArvel Universe, and causes a huge crossover that you need to buy seventy comics a month to understand

I wish Captain Marvel was explained.

Latest posts

Back