Make a wish and have it corrupted - Marvel

I wish that all the major players in 616 would die and younger versions of them would take over.

Granted.

But then the Ultimate line is canceled since there's no need for it anymore and, as a result, Ultimate Central shuts down.

I wish that the Cage/Jones power child finally got a name.

Granted.

But then the Ultimate line is canceled since there's no need for it anymore and, as a result, Ultimate Central shuts down.

I wish that the Cage/Jones power child finally got a name.
Granted.

But the Marvel editorial staff uses the child as an excuse to try and reach out to urban black audiences and bestow upon the child a name so long and nonsensical that the child is simply referred to as Luke Jr.

I wish cats could talk.

Granted.

But the Marvel editorial staff uses the child as an excuse to try and reach out to urban black audiences and bestow upon the child a name so long and nonsensical that the child is simply referred to as Luke Jr.

I wish cats could talk.

Granted

But all that they'd be able to say is how cool Doc Comic thinks he is.

I Wish comic fans were less whiny about character changes.

Granted

But all that they'd be able to say is how cool Doc Comic thinks he is.

I Wish comic fans were less whiny about character changes.
Granted. But then all comic forums come to a grinding halt due to lack of conversations to be had.

I wish, I wish I hadn't squished that fish.

Granted. But then all comic forums come to a grinding halt due to lack of conversations to be had.

I wish, I wish I hadn't squished that fish.

Granted, but it turns out you accidentally killed the fish equivalent of Hitler. The Dolphin genocide is now on your hands.

I wish Criminal was the number one selling comic in America.

Granted. However that means that ALL of the other titles got canceled.

I wish that Tony Stark would just die already.

I'm fine with that.

Granted. But after selling his soul to Satan to be released as Iron Spawn we get the 376 part Heavens War Crossover with Angel Captain America leading his army consisting of Uncle Ben, Gwen Stacy and a hundred Spider-Clones against him.

I wish pizza was delivered faster.

Granted, but it turns out you accidentally killed the fish equivalent of Hitler. The Dolphin genocide is now on your hands.

I wish Criminal was the number one selling comic in America.

Granted. It revolutionizes the industry. The eyes of fans everywhere are opened to the potential of comics. Rob Liefeld and Greg Land are blacklisted. Nobody buys USM. As comics gradually begin to improve, the wider world notices them and begins to buy them, realizing that they are no longer for children. Marvel Adventures replaces pop idols as parents realize the chance to give their children real, iconic heroes instead of cheap stars. Continuity makes a comeback. Iron Man and the Initiative are ripped to shreds by Hulk and Marvel goes off on a company-wide arc of restoration, organized neatly and with writers who can't work within continuity set on out-of-continuity titles. No character is portrayed badly. Every story stands alone, but together weave a gorgeous tapestry. The sheer joy of it brings tears to many people's eyes.

An executive at Marvel notices the massive amounts of buyers and says a fateful sentence to themself.

"You know, I bet all these people would just love foil covers."

And thus the Dark Age of Comics, lasting for a thousand years, began.

I wish Penance would enter the Loners to get over his addiction with Nova as his sponsor.

Edit: ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME? Okay, pizza is delivered faster because they serve it to you frozen and you have to heat it up yourself. Someone mess up my wish!

Last edited:
Guys/girls I just want to point out the wishes are meant to be about Marvel unless now we can't make more I change it to everything

Granted. It revolutionizes the industry. The eyes of fans everywhere are opened to the potential of comics. Rob Liefeld and Greg Land are blacklisted. Nobody buys USM. As comics gradually begin to improve, the wider world notices them and begins to buy them, realizing that they are no longer for children. Marvel Adventures replaces pop idols as parents realize the chance to give their children real, iconic heroes instead of cheap stars. Continuity makes a comeback. Iron Man and the Initiative are ripped to shreds by Hulk and Marvel goes off on a company-wide arc of restoration, organized neatly and with writers who can't work within continuity set on out-of-continuity titles. No character is portrayed badly. Every story stands alone, but together weave a gorgeous tapestry. The sheer joy of it brings tears to many people's eyes.

An executive at Marvel notices the massive amounts of buyers and says a fateful sentence to themself.

"You know, I bet all these people would just love foil covers."

And thus the Dark Age of Comics, lasting for a thousand years, began.

I wish Penance would enter the Loners to get over his addiction with Nova as his sponsor.

Edit: ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME? Okay, pizza is delivered faster because they serve it to you frozen and you have to heat it up yourself. Someone mess up my wish!

LMFAO!

Granted.

But then it's revealed that Turbo actually has a penis and she kicks everybody out, eliciting dick chicks everywhere to unite and applaud Marvel for having a leading dick girl character. But then like Freedom Ring, she's killed.

I wish Baxter were a member of the Initiative.

Granted.

But then it's revealed that Turbo actually has a penis and she kicks everybody out, eliciting dick chicks everywhere to unite and applaud Marvel for having a leading dick girl character. But then like Freedom Ring, she's killed.

I wish Baxter were a member of the Initiative.
Granted. But then it's revealed that Baxter's girlfriend actually has a penis and Baxter kills himself.

Oh wait, this is UC. Do people here have girlfriends? o_O

Anyways... I wish we'd see some Power Girl-on-Supergirl action.

Granted. But then it's revealed that Baxter's girlfriend actually has a penis and Baxter kills himself.

Oh wait, this is UC. Do people here have girlfriends? o_O

Anyways... I wish we'd see some Power Girl-on-Supergirl action.

Granted.

But then it's revealed Power Girl has a penis, and a genetic scan shows it's an exact copy of Captain America, with Kryptonian DNA and breast implants.

I wish we'd stop talking about penises. >_>

Granted.

But then it's revealed Power Girl has a penis, and a genetic scan shows it's an exact copy of Captain America, with Kryptonian DNA and breast implants.

I wish we'd stop talking about penises. >_>
Granted. But then it's revealed that Doc Comic only starts talking about penises because he lacks one.

I wish it didn't take people 10 minutes to type three lines of not-so-witty retort for a thread.

Granted. Now it will take 20 minutes.

I wish Ultimates 2 #13 came out next week.
Granted. But, denied their ultimate toy to string nerds along with, Millar and Hitch decide they no longer have anything worth living for and commit suicide as part of a pact.

I wish we'd get a strong female superhuman in USM that wasn't a penisless Peter.

Last edited:
I wish we'd get a strong female superhuman in USM that wasn't a penisless Peter.

Granted

It's She-thing! and she dies 4 months later

I wish they made an USM animated movies like Ultimate avengers

Granted!

And it's just as good as Ultimate Avengers.

I wish Guggenheim and Chaykin would do Blade forever.

that's a bad thing?

Granted

but everyone they love dies horrible and they become alcoholics who do things like make Blade a transvestite

I wish sony would hurry up and realse info on spider-man cartoon series

Latest posts

Back