Make a wish and have it corrupted - Marvel

Granted.

Mary Jane was behind it the whole time to get Peter back.

I wish Wolverine was taller.

Granted.

Unfortunately the only way this could be accomplished is by using Irredeemable Ant Man and Henry Pym as lifts in his boots, which leads to a clash of ant-egos that ultimately destroys all of Wolverine's shoes.

I wish Nextwave would come back.

Granted.

Unfortunately the only way this could be accomplished is by using Irredeemable Ant Man and Henry Pym as lifts in his boots, which leads to a clash of ant-egos that ultimately destroys all of Wolverine's shoes.

I wish Nextwave would come back.

Granted, but it's written by Bendis in Hebrew. And never translated to English.

I wish Milla Donovan would go away.

Granted. But the two universes that are amalgamated is Disney and My Little Pony.

I wish that the Secret Wars was being made a Ultimate crossover in a GOOD way.

Granted

but the end of the secret wars the world is destroyed and the universe ends!!!!

I wish Blade got his own ultimate title

Granted. But it's written by Card.

I wish that Sue Richards, MJ Parker, Black Cat and Ms Marvel got an ongoing XXX title.

Granted, but then Marvel hires the Bible Black team, whom endow the women with..well...parts that don't belong to them.

I wish the goshdarned Marvel: Ultimate Alliance content would come out...y'know...on its release date...

Granted, but then Marvel hires the Bible Black team, whom endow the women with..well...parts that don't belong to them.

I wish the goshdarned Marvel: Ultimate Alliance content would come out...y'know...on its release date...
Granted. However it's so full of bugs that it erases your saves and corrupts all data beyond repair.

I wish that Peter Parker was less whiny.

Granted. However it's so full of bugs that it erases your saves and corrupts all data beyond repair.

I wish that Peter Parker was less whiny.

granted

but he becomes a psychotic paedophile

I wish rogue was always done like either movie rogue or the gothic evolution rogue

Granted.

But then Bendis kills Rogue off right after.

I hope Iron Man dies of alcohol poisoning.

Granted

But in a brilliant stroke of genius, Bendis and Millar write a story of a time lost clone of Tony becoming the new Invincible Iron Man.

I wish the original New Mutants would reform and get a monthly book, drawn by me.

I wish the original New Mutants would reform and get a monthly book, drawn by me.

Granted.

But when everybody realizes everybody sees that all of the character have the same exact face (lawl), they replace you with Liefeld. MUSCLES AND POUCHES FTW!

I wish I was a fish. Or more appropriately, Namor became ruler of the world.

Last edited:
I wish that Steve Rogers NEVER came back to the 616 universe.

Granted

but there is a clone of him they name Zteve Rogers who acts like steve and has all steve's memories

I wish the new Spider-man cartoon from sony is as good as 90s cartoon and has an equally good venom arc

Last edited:
I wish the new Spider-man cartoon from sony is as good as 90s cartoon and has an equally good venom arc
Granted. However the show is cancelled after three episodes because of lack of funds.

I wish that the Sabretooth from the Exiles would meet the 616 Sabretooth.

Last edited:
I wish that the Sabretooth from the Exiles would meet the 616 Sabretooth.

Granted but It's done as animated musical!

I wish venom (eddie) 616 would fight Ultimate Venom and win and not get killed after!

I wish that Ben Reilly would come back to 616 as the Scarlet Spider and stay.

Granted

but he is changed to pink outfit and acts like jack from will and grace

I wish there was an ultimate comic fight venom vs carnage

Latest posts

Back