Make a wish and have it corrupted - Marvel

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Make a wish and have it corrupted

Ok the "Name that tune!!!!-theme songs" was a huge , huge miss. so hopefully this game will make up for that.

Make a wish and have it corrupted

on another message board I go on this game is very funny and cool

I'll start by making a wish then the person below me says wishes is granted but ....

then puts their wish and so on.

E.g poster 1 - "I wish I had a pet dog" poster 2 "Granted but the dog savages you to death. I wish I had a car"

Everything goes!

Now I don't expect everyone to like this but at least at give it a try

"I wish Eddie Brock would become venom again in 616 comics"

Last edited:
Granted.
But Venom changes his suit to pink instead of black and a yellow spider.

I wish Ultimate Doc Ock was cool again.

Granted

but the first arc he returns he killed by Aunt May in a way that makes him not cool again.

I wish Electro was the villain in spider-man 4

Yes. But it was fun.

:lol: hey this can be too. (unless i'm misunderstanding the way you meant that :lol: :lol: )

But it wasn't with Marvel, though.

I picked marvel because most of the complaints / jokes are things like bendis , mask-squinting ect... I figured now people have a game to make those comments and could be fun.

Granted

but the first arc he returns he killed by Aunt May in a way that makes him not cool again.

I wish Electro was the villain in spider-man 4

But then Joel Shumaker is put at the helm and fills Electro's dialoge with crappy attempts at sounding cool.

Spider-man gets electrocuted. Electro: SHOCKING, eh spider?

or

Do you know what happens to a Spider when its hit by lighting? Same thing that happens to everything else.

EDIT: Crap

okay..

"I wish BMB had hair."

His hair takes control of him, causing MJ goblin to become the permanent form of ultimate MJ because of its hairy nature.

I wish Black Panther was written by Garth Ennis

Last edited:
Oh I'm not saying this won't be, just that people had fun with it, to reassure you about how that one went.

I know :lol: it just looked bad :lol: :lol:

Damn it the one I responded to was done: "I wish Black Panther was written by Garth Ennis"

Granted but Garth Ennis dies after one issue and marvel hand it over to the USM team

I wish Ultimate Spider-man became man-spider

Last edited:
I know :lol: it just looked bad :lol: :lol:

Damn it the one I responded to was done: "I wish Black Panther was written by Garth Ennis"

Granted but Garth Ennis dies after one issue and marvel hand it over to the USM team

I wish Ultimate Spider-man became man-spider

Granted. Want to know how it happens though? Ultimate Pete ends up going back in time and screwing a giant monster tarantula. This ripple effect causes all the offspring, including Peter a few generations down the line, to be monster man-spider hybrids. with AIDS.

I wish Wolverine was a few inches taller.

I wish Wolverine was a few inches taller.

Granted but the new height is only added to his head. Wolverine now looks like a bobble head and he tries to move his head drags on the floor making him completely useless and lame

I wish the Venom Symboite Bonded to the Hulk

Last edited:
Granted but the new height is only added to his head. Wolverine now looks like a bobble head and he tries to move his head drags on the floor making him completely useless and lame

I wish the Venom Symboite Bonded to the Hulk

Granted, but before this happens Bruce Banner is killed, causing Norman Osborn to become "Hulk II". He then wins the Symbiote in an ill-fated card game with Eddie Brock. The symbiote and Norman then bond and the extra-craziness that the symbiote would normally add instead cancels out the already crazy Norman, causing him to become the greatest hero ever. He calls himself "Venulk".

I wish Ultimate MJ would be crucified.

Granted, but then Peter spends the next hundred issues angsting about it. And it's drawn by Rob Liefeld. And she comes back in Ultimate Maximum Clonage. And your mother dies.

I wish Adrian Alphona and Brian Vaughn would come back to Runaways.

I wish Adrian Alphona and Brian Vaughn would come back to Runaways.

Granted

but it's only for issue then the comic is taken over and drawn in marvel manga style and each issue the story/formular is done the same style as the Japanese spider-man show

I wish Ultimate goblin was the goblin used in the first movie

Last edited:
Granted

but it's only for issue then the comic is taken over and drawn in marvel manga style and each issue the story/formular is done the same style as the Japanese spider-man show

I wish Ultimate goblin was the goblin used in the first movie

But then Kirsten Dunst would actually look pretty.

I wish Joe Quesada had appeared at the end of Civil War.

Granted, but only long enough to piss on Captain America literally instead of figuratively like for the first six issues.

I wish Hulk kills Iron Man and destroys the Initiative without harming the charming new characters introduced by it.

I wish Hulk kills Iron Man and destroys the Initiative without harming the charming new characters introduced by it..

granted but the charming new characters are not harmed just frozen and never talked about again ever and hulk reverts to banner and becomes the new head of S.H.E.I.L.D and when devil hulk re-emerges S.H.E.I.L.D hunt down and kill every hero in the marvel universe lead by the the new devil hulk ending the marvel universe

I wish Ultimate universe crossed over with dc's allstars to make a new verson on dc vs marvel comics

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back