Marvel Animated Universes (2000s) - Timeline

Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. "1x14, The Venom Within" should be before Ultimate Spider-Man 3x01, "Avenging Spider-Man (Part 1)". Because Hulk say in the Spider-Man episode that he has meet Venom before and Hulk first meet Venom in the Hulk episode.

Ok.

What about Marvel Universe: Ultimate Spider-Man # 10 : Xtreme Krhyme Crew.

I don't know yet.

Devil Dinosur is mentioned by Star-Lord in Ultimate Spider-Man 2x18, "Guardians of the Galaxy". What should we do.

Continuity error, or Star-Lord visited the Savage Land at some point and just happens to know the same red dinosaur Hulk eventually meets. There's no logal way for me to move back Devil Dino's debut episode.

Have you played some of the LEGO Marvel games? I have created a timeline of that universe and heres the link.
http://www.thecomicboard.com/forum/...arvel-Timeline&p=567201&highlight=#post567201

Cool I'll check it out. :)

I re-watched "The Venom Within". Hulk's teammates question who Venom is. Hulk doesn't, he just asks why was it attacking them.

I have a question about Avengers vs. Infinity. I have just read the comic, and in the third storie, says Hulk that this is the first place he really could call home, but he have already a home with the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.

In "Hulk-Busted" (Episode 3) i seen skaar use his boomerang, but he first got it in episode 5. Also A-Bomb looks like he trust Skaar, in episode 4.
What should we do?

I have a question about Avengers vs. Infinity. I have just read the comic, and in the third storie, says Hulk that this is the first place he really could call home, but he have already a home with the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.

That's not really a contradiction, plus both are still set in the same universe.

In "Hulk-Busted" (Episode 3) i seen skaar use his boomerang, but he first got it in episode 5. Also A-Bomb looks like he trust Skaar, in episode 4.
What should we do?

That's the writer's fault then. I don't know.

Could Frost Fight be in some of the earliest day of the Avengers, and why are Ymir so most more intelligent and so most more less than in the 8th episode of S.M.A.S.H.?

There are a Helicarrier or a Tri-Carrier in the story "Ultimate Spider-Man Infinite Comic #0: Final Exam".

I read the comic again. That's definitely the Tricarrier mislabeled as the Helicarrier.

Hulk are in New Mexico by the time where Anthony calls him, so Hulk could possible alredy be a member of S.M.A.S.H.

He's had a whole town devoted to him for years. I think that's why he would be there.

Could Frost Fight be in some of the earliest day of the Avengers, and why are Ymir so most more intelligent and so most more less than in the 8th episode of S.M.A.S.H.?

Not a big enough error to be impossible in this universe.

Last edited:
Could Avengers vs. Infinity (3rd story), be very close in time to Marvel Universe: Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors: Spider-Verse #1 (2nd Story), becuase they say that Hulk had been away in very long time. I now that the Blood Brothers are in this story, but i think that this is the first time Avengers meet them. Also are the Blood Brothers's skills most better than in Avengers Assemble Season 1 11.
That could also teel os why Hulk say that this place it the first he could call home.

I moved GotG down to 2005, ASSUMING Peter Quill was born the same year as he was in the MCU (i.e. 1980), since he's based off that version, and Rora mentioned that J'Son crash-landed on Earth 25 years ago. Secondly, I also assume that episodes 14 and 21 are the Halloween and Christmas episodes. (I don't know how that's going to work out since they're in space, but whatever. Peter still knows about them, so he could introduce it to the team.)

I moved GotG down to 2005, ASSUMING Peter Quill was born the same year as he was in the MCU (i.e. 1980), since he's based off that version, and Rora mentioned that J'Son crash-landed on Earth 25 years ago. Secondly, I also assume that episodes 14 and 21 are the Halloween and Christmas episodes. (I don't know how that's going to work out since they're in space, but whatever. Peter still knows about them, so he could introduce it to the team.)

Thank you so much! :D It's so amazing to see it all written down like this. Could I get your permission to post it on the Marvel Database Wiki? Also, are "The Moon Knight Before Christmas" and "Strange Little Halloween" unaired USM episodes to come later in the year? Because I haven't heard anything about them at all...

Thank you so much! :D It's so amazing to see it all written down like this. Could I get your permission to post it on the Marvel Database Wiki? Also, are "The Moon Knight Before Christmas" and "Strange Little Halloween" unaired USM episodes to come later in the year? Because I haven't heard anything about them at all...

No problem, and thanks!

"The Moon Knight Before Christmas" aired in Hungary a month ago, and "Strange Little Halloween" aired in India. I got the info from foreign websites and Toonzone.

If you want to post it there, go ahead. :) Keep in mind, some sections of the time may change depending on how time jumps around in these shows.

No problem, and thanks!

"The Moon Knight Before Christmas" aired in Hungary a month ago, and "Strange Little Halloween" aired in India. I got the info from foreign websites and Toonzone.

If you want to post it there, go ahead. :) Keep in mind, some sections of the time may change depending on how time jumps around in these shows.

I will definitely be checking this thread constantly to make sure the page is accurate. ;) And thanks for letting me know about those other two episodes. I hope they air in the US soon, I can't find anything on them. :/

Anyways, this is insane, I can't believe how complete this is.

I have alredy do that in the wikia. You cand find it on Marvel Universe Reading Order Part 19.

Also my name in the marvel databse is Noam N. J. so you can find me.

Last edited:
Could Avengers vs. Infinity (3rd story), be very close in time to Marvel Universe: Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors: Spider-Verse #1 (2nd Story), becuase they say that Hulk had been away in very long time. I now that the Blood Brothers are in this story, but i think that this is the first time Avengers meet them. Also are the Blood Brothers's skills most better than in Avengers Assemble Season 1 11.
That could also teel os why Hulk say that this place it the first he could call home.
Why are the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. not affected by the time?
Will you please answer me on that?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back