Marvel Animated Universes (2000s) - Timeline

The third Captain Citrus comic should probably be moved to being after the episode "The Conqueror". That episode is when Kang first meets the Avengers, and in the comic, he's traveling back in time to get revenge.

The comic seems to imply that this is a different Kang; a descendant of the one from the 30th/31st Century.

kangcentury_by_thelemsterpju-daf8kbq.png

Last edited:
Could Avengers vs. Infinity (3rd story), be very close in time to Marvel Universe: Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors: Spider-Verse #1 (2nd Story), becuase they say that Hulk had been away in very long time. I now that the Blood Brothers are in this story, but i think that this is the first time Avengers meet them. Also are the Blood Brothers's skills most better in Avengers Assemble Season 1 11.
That could also teel os why Hulk say that this place is the first he could call home.

Why are the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. not affected by Hulk's timetravel?

In Spider-Man: Love Bug are Spider-Man figthing with Vulture so that most be after Ultimate Spider-Man 3x06, "The Vulture"

Please read this comment:wink:

Why are the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. not affected by Hulk's timetravel?

I don't know.

In Spider-Man: Love Bug are Spider-Man figthing with Vulture so that most be after Ultimate Spider-Man 3x06, "The Vulture"

Please read this comment:wink:

Flash Thompson is in the background on certain pages. I think it's best to assume that Spider-Man has been chasing Vulture for a while, even before 3x06.

Could Avengers vs. Infinity (3rd story), be very close in time to Marvel Universe: Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors: Spider-Verse #1 (2nd Story), becuase they say that Hulk had been away in very long time. I now that the Blood Brothers are in this story, but i think that this is the first time Avengers meet them. Also are the Blood Brothers's skills most better in Avengers Assemble Season 1 11.
That could also teel os why Hulk say that this place is the first he could call home.

????????????????????????????????????????

On https://store.kobobooks.com/en-ca/search?query=Marvel+Press&fcsearchfield=Author&pageNumber=1 have i find many junior novels, like Spider-Man: Love Bug. Here are a list of books that possible be in Earth-12041.

World of Reading: These seems like origin stories of some characters and teams from Earth-12041. There are even one for X-Men
X-Men
Iron Man
Hulk
Avengers
Black Widow
Guardians of the Galaxy
Hawkeye
Ant-Man
Ultron (We already knows that Ultron has been here before, becuase Spider-Man says "Is Ultron back?" The problem is that Falcon are there. But the armor he uses in Avengers: Assemble could be an upgrading for this suit. He says in the first episode that this is the first time he uses that armor. Also look how good he is with that armor. So good that he must have used some thing like that. In the review it is sayed that the rest of Avengers is captured and only Iron Man and Black Widow is back. In the first episode of Avengers Black Widow and Iron Man is the only persons that alredy knows him.)

5-Minute Spider-Man Stories:
Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends
The Super Villains (Im not sure with "The Super Villains", and if it are in Earth-12041 have we finally Black Cat in this Universe:D)

Avengers:
Marvel Super Heroes: The Big Freeze
Avengers Storybook Collection: 4 stories in 1
Happy Holidays! From the Avengers

Ps. I have not reading any of these yet, becuase that my father say that i may not buy things over the internet. And im only 12 years old yeat.
So please read this comment and the junior novels. It would be nice if it could be in this universe, becuase there are nothing that says it not could. And also will we now have origins stories, even from the X-Men, and we know that they exist, becuase they have been mentoined many times.

On https://store.kobobooks.com/en-ca/search?query=Marvel+Press&fcsearchfield=Author&pageNumber=1 have i find many junior novels, like Spider-Man: Love Bug. Here are a list of books that possible be in Earth-12041.

World of Reading: These seems like origin stories of some characters and teams from Earth-12041. There are even one for X-Men
X-Men
Iron Man
Hulk
Avengers
Black Widow
Guardians of the Galaxy
Hawkeye
Ant-Man
Ultron (We already knows that Ultron has been here before, becuase Spider-Man says "Is Ultron back?" The problem is that Falcon are there. But the armor he uses in Avengers: Assemble could be an upgrading for this suit. He says in the first episode that this is the first time he uses that armor. Also look how good he is with that armor. So good that he must have used some thing like that. In the review it is sayed that the rest of Avengers is captured and only Iron Man and Black Widow is back. In the first episode of Avengers Black Widow and Iron Man is the only persons that alredy knows him.)

5-Minute Spider-Man Stories:
Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends
The Super Villains (Im not sure with "The Super Villains", and if it are in Earth-12041 have we finally Black Cat in this Universe:D)

Avengers:
Marvel Super Heroes: The Big Freeze
Avengers Storybook Collection: 4 stories in 1
Happy Holidays! From the Avengers

Ps. I have not reading any of these yet, becuase that my father say that i may not buy things over the internet. And im only 12 years old yeat.
So please read this comment and the junior novels. It would be nice if it could be in this universe, becuase there are nothing that says it not could. And also will we now have origins stories, even from the X-Men, and we know that they exist, becuase they have been mentoined many times.

I read a lot of those. The origin stories for Falcon, Hulk, Black Widow, the GotG, and Hawkeye are too conflicting with what was established in this universe.

Spider-Man: Love Bug, from I can tell as of now, is the only one that's closest to canon. Even then, it retcons the fact that Spidey knew Vulture before "The Vulture" episode because Flash Thompson is still at Midtown High.

I originally had Happy Holidays! From the Avengers in the timeline...but I removed it, because there is no mention in any of the shows that Redwing (the bird, not the flight pack) exists in this universe.

????????????????????????????????????????

I moved it back a while back, I'm not moving it any further. Mainly because of the fact that Hulk wasn't intelligent until "The Incredible Spider-Hulk", which presumably set up Hulk and the Agents of SMASH.

Last edited:
What about Marvel Universe: Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. #1 (second story). It's not a adaption of Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H episode. Is nearly just before Avengers disbands for the first time. Hawkeye is even looking like he did in "Ultimate Spider-Man 2x05, "Hawkeye". A also think that the second story in the other numbers are original stories.

Also i think that there are a relly good chance that the Disney Infinity playsets are canon, in this timeline.

Please answar this comment.

What about Marvel Universe: Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. #1 (second story). It's not a adaption of Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H episode. Is nearly just before Avengers disbands for the first time. Hawkeye is even looking like he did in "Ultimate Spider-Man 2x05, "Hawkeye". A also think that the second story in the other numbers are original stories.

That was a screencap version of the Avengers Assemble concept trailer they showed at the 2012 Comic Con. It's not canon, mainly because that was made for concept purposes, and this before Marvel had to cancel plans of Assemble being a direct sequel to Avengers: EMH (in terms of story and characters).

Also i think that there are a relly good chance that the Disney Infinity playsets are canon, in this timeline.

Trust me, they're not.

Here is why i think it could be possible.
The Spider-Man playset is based on Ultimate Spider-Man (Animated Series) . Avengers plasyet also have the outfits of Marvel's Avengers: Assemble, and we have seen Wasp in Ultimate Spider-Man Infinite Comic Vol 1 0 in a photographi with the avengers. Captain Marvel have we seen in Marvel Super Hero Adventures: Frost Fight, and she could have been an ally of the Avengers in a long time. It is very clear that the Avengers playset is before the series, becuase this is the first time Black Widow meets M.O.D.O.C. The Guardians of the galaxy playset have them come back to Knowhere, and they have been there before. Colecter and Cosmo seems to have meet them before, and trust them really must. They send them on missions for them. It is clearly a refrence to Marvel's Guardians of the galaxy season 1. Rocket Racoon are not really friend with Cosmo, and that start in the start of the series.

I also think that it's the same with the marvel playset from 3.0, becuase it shares all this playsets.

Hello

Marvel Super Heroes Magazine #23 ("Monsters, Monsters Everywhere"). Do you think that there are other stories in the other magazines, that should be in this timeline.
What about Marvel Super Heroes: Avengers Magazine. They also seems like some of the stories from them could be in the timeline.

Last edited:
Hello

Marvel Super Heroes Magazine #23 ("Monsters, Monsters Everywhere"). Do you think that there are other stories in the other magazines, that should be in this timeline.
What about Marvel Super Heroes: Avengers Magazine. They also seems like some of the stories from them could be in the timeline.

I don't think so. Most of those are part of the Marvel Adventures universe (Earth-20051), and A:EMH's placement in this universe is either ambiguous or retconned out of continuity.

I moved GotG season one to "2009" and "2010" for a few reasons:

* The fact that the animated series takes much more liberties and has huge differences with the movie continuity, the same could be said for the year Peter Quill was born. It's obviously not follow the film point by point (coughKorathcough).
* Selfie sticks weren't even close to being popular in 2006, yet the Avengers didn't exist at this point. Moving it closer to the year before they came into being made more sense.
* IMO (and judging from the 'retconnish' clues left by the writers of the new shows) Avengers: EMH still occurred in some form or another on Earth-12041. Since Korvac will show up in the Christmas episode of GotG, I'll keep in mind the hard-established date for Korvac's disappearance almost 2 years prior to EMH (late-2011 - 2 = late-2009).

Latest posts

Back