Marvel Animated Universes (2000s) - Timeline

Who do you think the guy in Ultimate Spider-Man Infinite Comic #0 - Final Exam that fight alongside the Avengers was? You can just see him behind Nick Fury's head. You can only see little of the head, but it seems like he is black. Maybe Blade?

Who do you think the guy in Ultimate Spider-Man Infinite Comic #0 - Final Exam that fight alongside the Avengers was? You can just see him behind Nick Fury's head. You can only see little of the head, but it seems like he is black. Maybe Blade?

I don't know. It looked like the top of Iron Man's head in a darker tint (color).

What about the marvel games on Marvelkids.com and Disney.com?

Dude, half of the thread is just you asking for stuff to be added, let selfishmisery decide what they want to be added and where to put it, 'cause it seems like they've taken more than enough time to research everything.

Oh, and excellent job on the timeline so far, selfishmisery! ^_^ Unfortunately, it seems like the new Spider-Man show is pretty much going to be a new continuity and ruin the flow Earth-12041 had going for itself so far.

Last edited:
What made you choose that location for Where Monsters Dwell? I got the impression that Hulk named the Howling Commandos.

What about the marvel games on Marvelkids.com and Disney.com?

No. Those are just cheaply-made flash games.

Oh, and excellent job on the timeline so far, selfishmisery! ^_^ Unfortunately, it seems like the new Spider-Man show is pretty much going to be a new continuity and ruin the flow Earth-12041 had going for itself so far.

Thank you. :) It may not end up being in Earth-12041. Until we get official confirmation, I'll assume it's another "Broad Strokes" movie-inspired prequel in the same vein of the Guardians of the Galaxy show.

What made you choose that location for Where Monsters Dwell? I got the impression that Hulk named the Howling Commandos.

Well, aside from the inclusion of Man-Thing, it was a completely team. But I may move it at some point after some more thought.

EDIT: Ok, after thinking about it, some details will justify why I moved it to 2011.

* No mention of the Agents of SMASH, yet the Avengers already exist.
* Doctor Strange has shorter hair.
* Dreamstalker is still alive (the horse was vaporized by the blast of Iron Fist's punch in the "Strange" episode in USM.)
* Like you said, the coining of the name "Howling Commandos" for the monster team.
* Hulk doesn't recognize Man-Thing.

Last edited:
I removed the Captain Citrus comics from the timeline. A couple details don't add up to the timeline:

* Nick Fury is supposed to be in hiding.
* According to the "U-Foes" episode, there hasn't been another Helicarrier since the original and Tricarrier were destroyed.

Minor updates added to the Earth-12041 timeline (page 1) and the Earth-8096 timeline on page 2.

The Earth-12041 timeline has just had MASSIVE rearranging (in the 2011-2012 area).

I've come to terms with that notion that Earth's Mightiest Heroes probably never happened in this universe.

What happened to Marvel Super Heroes Magazine #23, and the other Magazine stories?

I picked up the current issue, which had Thanos out in the open (and not imprisoned post-Thanos Triumphant) with no explanation or acknowledgment. Plus, Joe Caramagna (the writer of these Marvel Super Heroes Magazine exclusive stories) says they're non-canon and are only meant to promote the show.

Last edited:
It's just becuase i would like to se the older versions, because it is fun to look how the timeline one's looked. Are it possibly to see older versions?

Thakn you so much for this timeline !!
And about all movies animated ? In which order ? In comparison with series ?

Thank you !! :D

The Guardians of the Galaxy season two premiere really messed up the continuity of this entire "shared universe"...

I'm going to make this easy for all of us. Aside from the plot point with the sarcophagus, the first two episodes of season two are PARTIALLY-CANON.

The disregard of continuity might have just killed this whole timeline momentum I had going...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back