Marvel announces "Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine"; "Ultimate Invasion" minis

ultimatekramer said:
A pm would be great. My email is: [email protected]

Thanks if someone can do that.

You want a PM but your giving us your email address? :?

And Ice - There will probably be even more. I pointed out Black Cat and I betcha there'll be more in the shadows...

ProjectX2 said:
And Ice - There will probably be even more. I pointed out Black Cat and I betcha there'll be more in the shadows...
I know. Im just saying the other new ones from the page, is all. :)

And...

You said that McNiven's NA wouldn't conflict with his UXM. Now that the UXM has been moved to next year, will it conflict now? Or is that the reason it was moved?

ProjectX2 said:
You want a PM but your giving us your email address? :?

I've never gotten a PM here (I don't think) so I put my e-mail address cause I know that will work.

From wizarduniverse.com :

Ultimate Spider-Man
Issue 86 begins the Ultimate Omega Red arc which will follow with Ultimate Deadpool, Ultimate Silver Surfer and the Reavers.

wtf bendis. wtf.

marvelman said:
From wizarduniverse.com :

Ultimate Spider-Man
Issue 86 begins the Ultimate Omega Red arc which will follow with Ultimate Deadpool, Ultimate Silver Surfer and the Reavers.

wtf bendis. wtf.
Ok....dont know what the hell that is, since the panel report says a whooooooole different thing before Deadpool.

That's an error. It's supposed to be Ultimate Silver Sable, not Silver Surfer.

But Omega Red huh?

Heh, that was me.

I used my family account 'cause I couldn't be bothered opening up hotmail.

Yeah, basically it was the omega red thing that got me...

And Q said the "gold standard" would become visually obvious. :roll:

I hope to GOD that they dont start putting spats of gold on the covers.

OR WORSE YET foil covers--- noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Oh god... The Clone Saga... I really hope they do a good job with that, otherwise I'm going to explode with disapointment and/or anger...

Omega Red's a Spidey character now? *sigh* They really do let bendis do whatever the hell he wants...

And Vaughn BETTER be staying on the title for the gap between Magnetic North and Singer's arc....

So Baldy has had this Invasion idea in his head for one and a half years.
I hope this is promising, I would really like that he's actually not so good because he does rush things and that he doesn't muck up this at all. It needs to be done well and 100% canon with no deaths. Can he manage that?

Hulk vs Wolverine??
Why couldn't they just have a Hulk mini. If this is just gonna be one long fight then why should I bother picking it up. The old Hulk vs Wolverine may have become some massive event in comics past, but is it so relevant now? And they had better be damn damn damn careful how they play Banner, he was the best written character in the Ultimates and is a definite and defined person in his own right. Hell, I'd prefer to see a Ultimate Banner mini-series if I'm honest.

And I do sincerely hope that Omega red isn't popping up in USm too. If Baldy ultimises him then it has to be just him getting back at people that say he can't ultimise and doing characters that people are fond off out of spite.

GAH!

ProjectX2 said:
And...

You said that McNiven's NA wouldn't conflict with his UXM. Now that the UXM has been moved to next year, will it conflict now? Or is that the reason it was moved?

I bet it was part of the reason it was moved. McNiven will probably go straight into doing the NA issues to be free for the year long UXM run. I hope BKV is staying around.

Yes, now that its moved, I agree with Ultimatekramer. Its probably the reason why it was moved, since his arc run on NA isnt that far away.

When I first saw the picture of Hulk I was wondering why he was green too, but then I thought, well, maybe they can use the near-death bomb escape to change his color to the standard green. Probably something to do with radiation. Go figure.

I wonder if the Hulk-Wolverine mini will be like my idea I had a while ago on this site...

thee great one said:
I would like to see an arc in Ultimate X-men where they hear about rumors about a mutant attacking a town in Canada. Professor X can't get celebro to read any mutant signatures in the area. So he sends Wolverine who is in the area on personal stuff. What he finds in The Hulk is still alive and those two have their classic brawl ultimate style.

That would make sense that Banners in Canada hiding from S.H.I.E.L.D.

The clone saga starting in 101. I knew the Carnage arc wasn't it.

I hope Turner does Invasion but i doubt it since he doesn't start Marvel until 2007, I was hoping he does Ultimates 3 too.

Latest posts

Back