Marvel Cinematic Universe News, Rumors, and Discussion

[video=youtube;KHecMQztX_0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHecMQztX_0[/video]

Kinda makes me think we need a Damage Control film.

YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHecMQztX_0 Kinda makes me think we need a Damage Control film.

Both the Item 47 One Shot and Agents of SHIELD non directly addressed what happened to the Chitauri corpses.

Item 47 showed SHIELD had cleaned up the entire area within days after the battle, collecting all the weaponry and tech, and presumably all the dead Chitauri.

Agents of SHIELD showed that SHIELD had been experimenting on at least one alien body (the Kree). It stands to reason they'd collected the various Chitauri bodies to also experiment on.

While SHIELD was around I'd argue Damage Control wasn't really needed. Now that SHIELD has been disbanded (it's now being jump started with Coulson in charge, but I'm sure that'll take awhile), I definitely can see a need for a Damage Control type organization.

Rosario Dawson Joins Cast of Daredevil!!!!!

95a298f346679f33aa0b6725ac78a012.gif

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind if she played Elektra or Echo.

Last edited:
I really hope she's Karen Page and we get a well done "Born Again" story!

I wouldn't mind if she played Elektra or Echo.

Dawson's exact role on the series was not specified, but described as "a dedicated young woman whose quest to heal the wounds of Hell’s Kitchen brings Matt Murdock unexpectedly crashing into her life, while her own journey forever alters the course of his battle against the injustices of this broken city."

Based on that it seems pretty obvious she'll play Elektra. I guess it could be someone else, but Elektra seems the most likely.

She wants to heal the wounds of Hell's Kitchen, so she works for a lawyer who represents the poor, but then her journey leads her to being a drug addict and selling out Daredevil for a fix, which forever alters the course of his battle against the injustices etc.

Could be Karen Page. I really want to see Born Again.

What if Rosario Dawson is Jessica Jones, and they're cross-pollinating the stories between the various series?

What if Rosario Dawson is Jessica Jones, and they're cross-pollinating the stories between the various series?

That's actually a very interesting theory. It fits the description of the mystery character she'll be playing, and it'd also explain why they're keeping her role under wraps for now instead of announcing it like they did with Charlie Cox's casting as Daredevil and D'Onofrio's casting as Kingpin.

Also, I'm currently catching up on Boardwalk Empire and re watched season 1 and am halfway through season 2. After seeing Cox's performance in Season 2 of the show, I'm far more agreeable to him playing Matt Murdock. I think he'll do an outstanding job.

That's actually a very interesting theory. It fits the description of the mystery character she'll be playing, and it'd also explain why they're keeping her role under wraps for now instead of announcing it like they did with Charlie Cox's casting as Daredevil and D'Onofrio's casting as Kingpin.

Also, I'm currently catching up on Boardwalk Empire and re watched season 1 and am halfway through season 2. After seeing Cox's performance in Season 2 of the show, I'm far more agreeable to him playing Matt Murdock. I think he'll do an outstanding job.

I haven't seen Cox in anything, but D'Onofrio as Kingpin is brilliant.

I'd be over the moon if these shows told a collective ensemble story with the prominence of the various characters shifting to fit the needs of the story.

Night Nurse also makes sense for Dawson. It's obscure enough to not grab headlines, but if they announced it at SDCC people would lose their ****.

I haven't seen Cox in anything, but D'Onofrio as Kingpin is brilliant.

I'd be over the moon if these shows told a collective ensemble story with the prominence of the various characters shifting to fit the needs of the story.

Stardust is incredible. I'd watch it if you want some Cox.

I thought that's what they were doing?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back