Marvel Cinematic Universe News, Rumors, and Discussion

She has already said she can do both

Yup, especially if it's a limited season of only 8 episodes. Could easily film that during hiatus of her new show.

I just want them to cover them transitioning from SSR to SHIELD and the role she plays in shaping that. I kind of like that Peggy is the Churchill/MacArthur-like role of the spy game.

In fact, Agent Carter Season 2 was largely disappointing (for me) because it seemed like complete filler that wasn't going anywhere (besides the disappointing writing).

latest

Hopefully that'll lead to a Midnight Sons crossover series.

One good turn deserves another, so:

Fisk to cameo in Spider-Man: Homecoming...?

That'd be very cool, but I'm not holding my breath. We'll see.

I would LOVE a Moon Knight series. Moon Knight is such an underrated character.

I would watch with joy, admittedly knowing very little about Moon Knight.

Marvel just announced Jeff Goldblum as the Grandmaster in Thor: Ragnorak!

Also, Cate Blanchett as Hela, Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie, and Karl Urban as Skurge.

Last edited:
Marvel just announced Jeff Goldblum as the Grandmaster in Thor: Ragnorak!

Also, Cate Blanchett as Hela, Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie, and Karl Urban as Skurge.

That's amazing. I'm not super familiar with Tessa Thompson, but she was good in Creed. The rest of them are amazing castings.

I love that Jeff Goldblum and Benicio Del Toro are brothers in the MCU. I just do. :lol:

I was thinking the same thing. I would love to see them interact with one another in a future film of del Toro doesn't make an appearance in this.

I'm also wondering if Skurge is going to be the bodyguard of Hela if Amora isn't going to be in this since there's been no mention of her appearing.

latest

Hopefully that'll lead to a Midnight Sons crossover series.

One good turn deserves another, so:

Fisk to cameo in Spider-Man: Homecoming...?

That'd be very cool, but I'm not holding my breath. We'll see.

I would watch with joy, admittedly knowing very little about Moon Knight.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if all three of them become series. And Wesley Snipes has had meetings with Marvel Studios about something.

As for the Kingpin news... I hope it's true. Both actors that play Daredevil and Kingpin have expressed interest in a Spider-Man cameo.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back