Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Kingpin confirmed.
Definitely my favorite episode of all the Marvel Studios shows.
We all expected Fisk, but actually getting the flashback to Yelena during the snap was completely unexpected.
The fact that we get this episode and No Way Home the same week is incredible. Also, an invitation for Eleanor's Christmas Party confirms December 24th, 2024. Sure we all knew this, but it's nice to see the show reference the year.

Also, it looks like the Black Widow end credit scene should be set on December 21st or 22nd, 2024, given the confirmation that Eleanor was the one who hired Yelena through Val. I guess when Yelena told Val she shouldn't be bothering her on her holiday time, she was being literal. Plus I guess Yelena was visiting Nathasha's grave in the first place due to Christmas coming up.

Also, it looks like the Black Widow end credit scene should be set on December 21st or 22nd, 2024, given the confirmation that Eleanor was the one who hired Yelena through Val. I guess when Yelena told Val she shouldn't be bothering her on her holiday time, she was being literal. Plus I guess Yelena was visiting Nathasha's grave in the first place due to Christmas coming up.
But what about the spring weather? And the fact that it was filmed first as an introduction to Val?

Edit:
Also, do you really think Yelena would have tracked Clint down this fast? It's absolutely believable it would have taken months.

Last edited:
I haven't seen episode 5 yet, but to the Elenor hiring, since she's an ally to Kingpin, and since Hawkeye knows who Kingpin is, it's possible that Elenor could have hired her at any point after she became said ally, not necessarily in the here and now of the show.

I haven't seen today's episode yet, but do you guys think it'll be wise to watch the entirety of Hawkeye (one more episode after today) before No Way Home? I don't care about watching the movie day one.

I haven't seen today's episode yet, but do you guys think it'll be wise to watch the entirety of Hawkeye (one more episode after today) before No Way Home? I don't care about watching the movie day one.
I don't think there'll be any explicit connections, but it's clear Hawkeye takes place before NWH, since
they talk about the "new and improved Statue of Liberty" which we see being destroyed in the NWH trailer.

The movie starts right after FFH and it ends in December, we can asume that the movie ocurrs at November/Early December though a dialoge in the film, Eddie Brock/Venom appear in postcredit scene #1, and the 2nd one is a teaser of Multiverse of Madness, Matt Murdock appears in the film and saves Peter from a rock, Tobey & Andrew appear and we can asume that NWH is shortly after Spider-Man 3/Amazing Spider-Man 2 though CGI used in them, at the end of the film everyone forgets Peter Parker/Spider-Man, but the timeline is not reset

I don't think there'll be any explicit connections, but it's clear Hawkeye takes place before NWH, since
they talk about the "new and improved Statue of Liberty" which we see being destroyed in the NWH trailer.
I don't really see how that's possible though. The climax of NWH seems to be in the Fall. Given it's still under construction in NWH, I doubt the public is able to visit anyway. I think it's best to assume Yelena isn't entirely up to date on what's going on with the Statue of Liberty. Either that or she was saying it in a cheeky manner given what had happened.

I don't really see how that's possible though. The climax of NWH seems to be in the Fall. Given it's still under construction in NWH, I doubt the public is able to visit anyway. I think it's best to assume Yelena isn't entirely up to date on what's going on with the Statue of Liberty. Either that or she was saying it in a cheeky manner given what had happened.

I'm a little bit confused. Are you guys saying that
the statue of liberty gets destroyed sometime before Hawkeye and NWH and then the "new version" gets destroyed again?
If not, shouldn't NWH come before Hawkeye?

I'm a little bit confused. Are you guys saying that
the statue of liberty gets destroyed sometime before Hawkeye and NWH and then the "new version" gets destroyed again?
If not, shouldn't NWH come before Hawkeye?
Yelena mentions wanting to see the new Statue of Liberty which makes it seem like it hasn't been destroyed yet. Even though the climax of NWH should be before this.

Yelena mentions wanting to see the new Statue of Liberty which makes it seem like it hasn't been destroyed yet. Even though the climax of NWH should be before this.
What I mean is, how can it be "new" if it hasn't been destroyed yet? Did they make some changes in real life I'm not aware of? What is new about it?

What I mean is, how can it be "new" if it hasn't been destroyed yet? Did they make some changes in real life I'm not aware of? What is new about it?
In NWH, the Statue of Liberty is being remodeled and adding a shield as a tribute to Steve Rogers (not a spoiler as it can be seen in the trailer).
When Yelena is referencing seeing the new Statue of Liberty, this is what she is talking about. The problem is that the NWH climax happens there and from the trailer, it looks like enough damage is going to be done where visiting it a month or two later like Yelena wants to do (like I said NWH's climax seems to be October/November) most likely wouldn't be an option.

Not sure how I never noticed that. Remodeled and destroyed in the same movie.
So that would mean Hawkeye happens DURING NWH then, correct?

Having just come from my showing, I retract my statement.
NWH ends at/before Christmas, which means it takes place before Hawkeye. At the very least everything before the epilogue, takes place before Hawkeye.

Latest posts

Back