Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

I never heard that was required, to be honest.
Strange says
instead of making everyone forget Peter Parker is Spider-Man, the tampering with the spell now made it so that everyone who KNOWS Peter Parker is Spider-Man gets transported to the MCU. He says this when he proves to Peter that this Doc Ock knows a different Peter Parker.

I don't like the idea that Sandman and Lizard died. Makes more sense that they were taken just like Spider-Man, Spider-Man and Venom
It feels weird saying "Spider-Man" twice refering to diferent people, i like more the idea from the MCU wiki that calls Tom Holland's Spidey "Spider-Man", Tobey's Spidey "Original Spider-Man" and Andrew's one "Amazing Spider-Man", but whatever

Strange says
instead of making everyone forget Peter Parker is Spider-Man, the tampering with the spell now made it so that everyone who KNOWS Peter Parker is Spider-Man gets transported to the MCU. He says this when he proves to Peter that this Doc Ock knows a different Peter Parker.
That makes a lot more sense.

Well, obviously their bodies are still there. I think your hell theory makes more sense, because how could there be a body if they were transported before their death?

I don't like the idea that Sandman and Lizard died. Makes more sense that they were taken just like Spider-Man, Spider-Man and Venom.

The interpretation is that whwn they were sent back, through villains are now in present day of their timelines, alive. I kinda prefer that they just created a divergent timeline specifically for each of them - Norman and Ock aren't gonna have a happy ending otherwise as they're still wanted.
This works too.
If they were plucked from the main timeline(s), then that massively diverts Tobey and Garfield's history. Said history from the films were STILL acknowledged as happened.

Those three were plucked from Hell and brought into Earth-199999 due to the spell connected to them knowing Peter's secret; since those two universes are branches of the MCU.

Last edited:
What are the chances that
Vanessa might have left Fisk between 2017 and 2024 as for his benefit after DD's threat?

But Fisk was right when he said prison couldn't contain him. Just remains to be seen how he got out and why Matt ain't going after his heart.
Maybe we'll find out in Echo.

Strange says
Of course there are other things that don't make sense,
why didn't Mary Jane or Harry Osborne or anyone else who knew a Peter was a Spider-Man come through? Doc Ock (and Green Goblin?) said he was transported right before death as well.

why didn't Mary Jane or Harry Osborne or anyone else who knew a Peter was a Spider-Man come through? Doc Ock (and Green Goblin?) said he was transported right before death as well.
Maybe something like the Venom thing, they maybe could get teleported, but they would never get detected, until they got teleported back to their universes

Not everyone gets transported simultaneously. If Strange hadn't intervened, Mary-Jane and Harry would have came as well.

Doc Ock says the last thing he remembers is grabbing Spider-Man's head, I believe. Should be simple to figure out when that is by watching Spider-Man 2 again.

Would this make sense?
First the Spider-Men and Venom come through as soon as the spell is cast. They come from 2023-2024 (whatever year it is currently...). They come through because either A. They are Peter/Spidey or B. They are related (in the brother/sister kind of way) and connected to the Spider-Man 3 symbiote, which had a bond with a Spider-Man. THEN, when Peter 1 starts tinkering with the spell, the bad guys come through just as they were finshed battling another Spidey. None of that coming from Hell nonsense. I think that would work out nicely. Especially since Toby said he's been looking for Tom for a while.

Would this make sense?
First the Spider-Men and Venom come through as soon as the spell is cast. They come from 2023-2024 (whatever year it is currently...). They come through because either A. They are Peter/Spidey or B. They are related (in the brother/sister kind of way) and connected to the Spider-Man 3 symbiote, which had a bond with a Spider-Man. THEN, when Peter 1 starts tinkering with the spell, the bad guys come through just as they were finshed battling another Spidey. None of that coming from Hell nonsense. I think that would work out nicely. Especially since Toby said he's been looking for Tom for a while.
Nonsense? Aside from the Venom theory, you made it more complicated. They could materialize from ANY point during their respective movies for all the time they knew Peter was Spider-Man. To undo their final moments and sending them back fixed undermines the consequences that would come from that. Strange should be aware of that.

And also, the timelines would be screwed and Tobey/Garfield wouldn't be acknowledging events that would have happened if said villains stayed.

And I wouldn't assume that is simply more timelines either tbh. That's not what the film insinuated. The villains needed to go back from where they came but in turn are now returning to their realities with a second chance; presumably in present day to avoid more branches.

Nonsense? Aside from the Venom theory, you made it more complicated. They could materialize from ANY point during their respective movies for all the time they knew Peter was Spider-Man. To undo their final moments and sending them back fixed undermines the consequences that would come from that. Strange should be aware of that.

And also, the timelines would be screwed and Tobey/Garfield wouldn't be acknowledging events that would have happened if said villains stayed.

And I wouldn't assume that is simply more timelines either tbh. That's not what the film insinuated. The villains needed to go back from where they came but in turn are now returning to their realities with a second chance; presumably in present day to avoid more branches.
How could they have been transported from just before death if we literally saw Green Goblin's body? Unless there's some cloning, that doesn't make much sense. We know Hell exists in the Marvel Multiverse (one for each universe, I think), so I don't see how there's any problem with that.

Wouldn't this interpretation retcon the Venom films in 2022-2024? I mean, I guess it's possible? Or the credit scene is just many years later, somehow?

But if it doesn't, then it becomes awfully random what year they're taken from.

Unless... what If Venom was taken from 2020 due to trying to show Eddie the symbiote hive-mind at the time?

Green Goblin

Doctor Octopus

Electro

Venom

Tobey, Andrew, Sandman, Lizard

That would make sense to me.

Latest posts

Back