Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Did you start off after Billy and his therapist are in bed after a night of *ahem* love-making? Because it intercuts between that and one of the previous days in which he is robbing places with his crew.
I can't remember the full details, but I have the scene with Frank and Amy at the bus station being the 17th. I can't remember if there was any confirmation on time within that scene, but I guess it's possible it could be right before the snap if you want to settle with the May 17th placement. I was the one who brought up the 13th date and calendar on the Marvel wiki, so my timeline is pretty close to theirs when it comes to the season.

Side note: Anyone interested in doing one for Star Trek? I have a doc I've been working on for years, but it's a simplified order.

Last edited:
1-. Bruh, the link it's private lol
2-. I have also asked (and even joked) for people interesed on doing a Star Trek Timeline, but nothing yet
I think most people use the Chronology blog post when they need a Trek Timeline, but just in case, I will post THIS REDDIT THREAD which has 3 different guides to work off of if you wanted to use this as a starting point for a thread on this site.

I was actually working on a draft for the timeline notes, but forgot to save them, so I'll have to start from issue #5 again.

The thing is, while the story has some interesting lore additions to the MCU/Eternals lore, there's also some contradicting timeline info in it. I do think the story was meant to be a canon addition to the MCU, it looks very similar to the old prelude comics.

I'm curious as to what you guys think. Should it be on the timeline? If so, I'll finish my draft.
I think it should be on the timeline. Whats the contradicting timeline info

Bro, why? The shows were and are great, i can't believe this, some season of the shows weren't so good, but i'm not okay with this :(
Iger said back in 2018 that Netflix only ever licensed the properties back in 2014, so they never owned the shows. The 8 year thing would end this year in 2022 if accurate, which means that the shows will most likely wind up on Hulu/Star later this year. Again, probably prepping to continue the shows after what NWH and Hawkeye had in them.

Iger said back in 2018 that Netflix only ever licensed the properties back in 2014, so they never owned the shows. The 8 year thing would end this year in 2022 if accurate, which means that the shows will most likely wind up on Hulu/Star later this year. Again, probably prepping to continue the shows after what NWH and Hawkeye had in them.
Disney is taking a bunch of content off Netflix including non-Marvel-related stuff. I think this is more them bringing the content home back to Disney-owned services than anything to do with continuing the shows. I'm not saying some characters aren't returning, just that this is most likely a coincidence and I wouldn't expect a continuation of everything.

Disney is taking a bunch of content off Netflix including non-Marvel-related stuff. I think this is more them bringing the content home back to Disney-owned services than anything to do with continuing the shows. I'm not saying some characters aren't returning, just that this is most likely a coincidence and I wouldn't expect a continuation of everything.
I hope so, cause i don't think on buying the last seasons in Blu-Ray, but the worst is that i live in LATAM and here we don't have Hulu, we have Star+ and i neither think on paying that only for see again shows that i already had seen (without mentioning that it's the most expensive streaming service here only for R-Rated/Fox films and TV shows and sports)
#BringMeOutOfLATAM

It's pretty obvious from the trailer,
that is Stewart playing Xavier, and zooming in on some of the chairs you can see a 4 on someone's chest.

Latest posts

Back