Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

I put the Morbius mid credit scenes directly after the no way home mid credits scene and before Hawkeye as Toomes hasn't been in the SSU for long (I guesstimated a week or two)

I put the Morbius mid credit scenes directly after the no way home mid credits scene and before Hawkeye as Toomes hasn't been in the SSU for long (I guesstimated a week or two)
Idk man i would put it like this:
???/2020 (SSU) · ???? (MCU): Morbius (without postcredit scenes)
??/November/2024 (MCU) · ??/November/2020 (SSU): Spider-Man - No Way Home
(0:15:34 - 0:26:15)
??/November/2024 (MCU) · ??/November/2020 (SSU): Venom - Let There Be Carnage Chapter 16 (1:26:41 - 1:28:50)
??/November/2024 (MCU) · ??/November/2020 (SSU): Spider-Man - No Way Home (0:26:16 - 2:07:13)
??/November/2024 (MCU) · ??/November/2020 (SSU): Spider-Man - No Way Home (2:17:16 - 2:18:55)
??/November/2020 (SSU) · ??/November/2024 (MCU): Morbius (postcredit scene #1)
??/November/2024 (MCU) · ???/2020 (SSU): Spider-Man - No Way Home
(2:07:14 - 2:14:40)
SSU content happening between 2020-2021 (2022?)
???? (SSU) · ???? (MCU): Morbius (postcredit scene #2)

same idea, but I go by encompassing the majority of the episode or movie or credits scenes
just an easier watch order than going scene by scene

(E.g. I have Eternals set before Wandavision even though the epilogue stuff happens after it, but I put both end credit scenes after Wandavision so as not to cut up the film or episode, if that makes sense)

same idea, but I go by encompassing the majority of the episode or movie or credits scenes
just an easier watch order than going scene by scene

(E.g. I have Eternals set before Wandavision even though the epilogue stuff happens after it, but I put both end credit scenes after Wandavision so as not to cut up the film or episode, if that makes sense)
Actually... it does makes sense

I would love to put the entire MCM Chronological Watch Order list that I've been working on but its still a WIP

But I've fully completed all of the Phase One stuff if anyone wants me to put it up?

ok here it is

Marvel Cinematic Universe Chronological Watch Order

Phase 1:
(March 1942 - June 2012)

01.Captain America: The First Avenger
02.Agent Carter (One Shot)
03.Agent Carter (One Shot) Mid-Credits Scene
04.Agent Carter S01E01 - S01E08
05.Agent Carter S02E01 - S02E10
06.Peggy Carter's 1953 Smithsonian Interview
07.Stark Expo 1974 Commercial
08."I love Wakanda" 1988 Tourism Advert
09.Captain Marvel
10.Captain Marvel Post-Credits Scene
11."I Want Your Cray Cray" Music Video
12.Iron Man
13.Iron Man Post-Credits Scene
14.Stark Expo 2010: Promotional Video
15.Stark Expo 2010: Cordco Presentation
16.Stark Expo 2010: Accutech Presentation
17.Stark Expo 2010: Stark-Fujikawa Presentation
18.Iron Man 2
19.A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer (One Shot)
20.Thor
21.The Incredible Hulk
22.Thor Post-Credits Scene
23.The Consultant (One Shot)
24.The Incredible Hulk Pre-Credits Scene
25.The Avengers
26.The Avengers Post-Credits Scene
27.The Avengers Mid-Credits Scene
28.Item 47 (One Shot)
29.Item 47 (One Shot) Mid-Credits Scene
30.Rappin' with Captain America PSA's
31.Spider-Man: Homecoming Post-Credits Scene

5000 BC
????
Eternals Chapter 1 (0:00:00 - 0:06:40)

2988 BC
January
Thor - The Dark World Chapter 1: "Prologue" (0:00:00 - 0:03:32)
Thor - Ragnarok: Prelude #3 (pg. 1)

???? BC
????
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 3x19: "Failed Experiments" (0:00:00 - 0:01:41)
Should the "Failed Experiments" scene be earlier? My first thought was to place the Kree experiments before the Eternals' arrival on Earth. It seems like they might have tried to protect humanity from the Kree too. I suppose Arishem or Ajak could have forbidden it though.

The MCU wiki places it c. 3500, on the basis that the abducted human appears to be Mayan

True, but there's only evidence of time travel during "multiverse transfers" occurring for the "sinister five" (maybe not counting Sandman, since the others were transported before their defeats). I think it's safe to assume that the Peters, Venom and Vulture transfers happened in "real time", meaning whatever moment they left/ entered the MCU would be the same moment in their own universe. Those characters are clearly appearing in their "current" versions, which is safe to assume, occouring parallell to the MCU universe. Right?
I thought both Venom films happen during the snap? Doesn't that mean that Brock is pulled from a different time as well?

Should the "Failed Experiments" scene be earlier? My first thought was to place the Kree experiments before the Eternals' arrival on Earth. It seems like they might have tried to protect humanity from the Kree too. I suppose Arishem or Ajak could have forbidden it though.

The MCU wiki places it c. 3500, on the basis that the abducted human appears to be Mayan
In the comics, The Kree got the idea of making of Inhumans from the Celestials. I assume the same applies here.

As for why they didn't get involved, well, the Kree didn't do much really besides birth the Inhumans at the time.

The abducted human is credited as "Mayan".

All right, both of those are good context.

It looks like the MCU Wiki is getting "over five thousand years ago" from somewhere, but I can't find a source on any of the pages that use that phrase, or more general searches. Unless someone knows where that comes from, I don't have a problem with where it is.

All right, both of those are good context.

It looks like the MCU Wiki is getting "over five thousand years ago" from somewhere, but I can't find a source on any of the pages that use that phrase, or more general searches. Unless someone knows where that comes from, I don't have a problem with where it is.
Mayans weren't a thing until at least 1500 BC historically so that number of 5000 years was pulled out of their bum.

This was used by MCU Wiki as reference for that placement:

This was used by MCU Wiki as reference for that placement:
Then why was human Hive credited as "Mayan"? Yes there were people in Mesoamerica but the Mayan culture appeared later.
Between 2600 and 1500 BC in fact at the earliest.

May 29 (although wrongly put as "2019" AND "2021") on the passport in the opening scene of Moon Knight ep 3.

It's not a flashback. So late-May 2025 for Moon Knight so far.

Last edited:
May 29 (although wrongly put as "2019" AND "2021") on the passport in the opening scene of Moon Knight ep 3.

It's not a flashback. So late-May 2025 for Moon Knight so far.
I may be missing something, but I thought the implication was that it was a fake passport. Which is why the date issued was older.

I may be missing something, but I thought the implication was that it was a fake passport. Which is why the date issued was older.
Thats a reach. You can't fake an issued date.

The year thing was a flub on the prop department.

Thats a reach. You can't fake an issued date.

The year thing was a flub on the prop department.
I'm sure it was just the date the prop was made and they figured no one would notice the year. Which is weird since they went out of their way to put an 8 year difference between Marc and Layla and their respective actors birthdates on both their passports. Which I assume is meant to hint at them not being snapped. I'm still not sure if it's actual proof the episode is meant to be at that time in 2025. I guess if there's no contradictions, it could work though. And a portion of the show was filmed around that time of the year.

Latest posts

Back